It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post here to debunk Timewave Zero theory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

We don't want to think of things off of the top of our head.

I am relying on those interested in TWZ to point out years that resonate with 1890 so that it is possible to see if there are other events in other years that resonate with one of the most important events that shape the next 120 years. There is an event that thrusts the world into the future we experience today. I've read books from the 1920s that comment on the 1890 event as promoting technological changes across society.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Electrical railways.
I've already pointed out a resonance. 1890 resonates with January 2011 and some year circa 5500 BC.
If you still don't believe that the wave graphs genetic novelty, read my references.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

We don't want to think of things off of the top of our head.

I am relying on those interested in TWZ to point out years that resonate with 1890 so that it is possible to see if there are other events in other years that resonate with one of the most important events that shape the next 120 years. There is an event that thrusts the world into the future we experience today. I've read books from the 1920s that comment on the 1890 event as promoting technological changes across society.

Sorry but the thread is called "Post here to debunk Timewave Zero Theory", not "Let's guess what is on Stereologist's mind".

So if you have some evidence that debunks TWZ, please post it and comment on why you think this debunks TWZ.

And spare us the BS about the burden of proof being on the believers, because once again this thread is for you to debunk TWZ, not for us to prove it. We can't have any kind of discourse if you aren't even willing to state the details of your argument for debate.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theursprachist

There is a much more important event in 1890 in terms of technological achievement. It defines the next century and more. I would have expected some sort of resonances for years like 1941, 1954, and 1963.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have clearly pointed out that the TWZ is not fractal.

I am showing that this idea of resonances is junk. No one seems to be able to find resonances to 1890 even though a technological feat was accomplished that defines the future and apparently without end.

It just makes it abundantly clear that this TWZ resonance issue is nothing more than shoehorning. It is a hope that this plot works. If it did work, then it should be possible to track events to show the sort of event that occurred in 1890.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I am showing that this idea of resonances is junk. No one seems to be able to find resonances to 1890 even though a technological feat was accomplished that defines the future and apparently without end.

It just makes it abundantly clear that this TWZ resonance issue is nothing more than shoehorning. It is a hope that this plot works. If it did work, then it should be possible to track events to show the sort of event that occurred in 1890.

Between myself and other users multiple pages have been posted about the 1890s and the resonances to our current times. We have talked about numerous events that occurred in 1890 and showed how they resonate with the current time. You have not told us which event you are talking about and therefore there is no basis for discussion here. Until you tell us what you are talking about then I can only conclude that you are trying to derail this thread like you have derailed all of the others.

I will not be responding to this question again until you post what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The point is that TWZ is a nonsense piece of junk. If there were actually resonances then you'd be able to post them. So far there have been some resonance claims that are so far off the mark it isn't funny.

If I told you what I was talking about then you could shoehorn all sorts of things, i.e. make up the sort of fake notions that have been the stock of TWZ threads.

This event sets the course for the future. This event is extremely important, It is the first application of a technology that eventually becomes the future. The problem is that TWZ seems to be unable to lead anyone to the answer. It seems that TWZ is no better than a ouija board.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join