It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macedonia erupts after young man beaten to death by special police in public square

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Thepreye
As my son said earlier, what?

As my ''son'' said: what ?!

Behave yourself...

Surely it should have been as my son said "what" if you want to get picky over punctuation.

Unless you were intimating that my "son" is fictitious in which case you would be both wrong and stepping perilously close to the edge of the T&Cs so.....

Behave yourself.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thanks for sharing this Xavi. I find it inspiring that your people come together to protest police brutality, especially after the officials* try to cover it up.

Don't mind the other cynical poster talking in huge generalizations. There are many of them out there that just want to interrupt or minimize what you are presenting us.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Zamini because: *

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I wish you and your fellow citizens good luck. Hopefully something will come of it, but I fear that it won't. My heart goes out to the injured/dead man's family as well.

reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

It is indeed you who are living in a fantasy world. People protest because they are poor and uneducated people with a gimme attitude? Are you completely unaware of the horrible level of corruption and police brutality that violates very basic human rights that happens around the world, or are you just being willfully ignorant?

People protest because they are sick and tired of what those in charge are doing. That is what they are SUPPOSED to do, you know? A government works for the people, the people do not work for the government. Maybe take a step outside of your fantasy world for a day and look around.

Absolutely disgusting individual SOME people in this thread are...
edit on 10-6-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Protests spreading across the cities ..this is pic from Bitola
Protests are non violent for now and that is very good

And more pics from Bitola

galerija.konzuli.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join