It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC place the Bilderberg meeting as their main news story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
CNBC - Friends in High Places

I believe this is the first time CNBC have even mentioned the meeting so publicly, with an explanation of previous guests. BBC once gave a brief name drop to the meeting, but did not declare its location. CNBC have.

This is the most secret organisation in the world. For some reason, in 2011, the media seems to be openly reporting it. Even more bizarre? The group launched an OFFICIAL website last year;

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...
edit on 9-6-2011 by infinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Looks to me as if there trying to seem more transparent without actually showing us anything, to convince the 'on the wall' average joes there not eviiilllll

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
ever heard of segregation ???
not referring to skin color here

referring to segregated meetings.

One meeting goes on in the public eye
and another one goes on in the back room
out of the public eye.

It's what goes on in the back room
you never hear about til it happens.

The front room is just theater played
out for the masses.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It makes me a little skeptical when the msm start reporting on stuff like this. I usually get the feeling that I'm watching a magic act, watch closely over here while the real magic happens somewhere else. Slight of hand, as they say. Not to sound paranoid, but hey they've earned our trust right? LOL.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
It makes me a little skeptical when the msm start reporting on stuff like this. I usually get the feeling that I'm watching a magic act, watch closely over here while the real magic happens somewhere else. Slight of hand, as they say. Not to sound paranoid, but hey they've earned our trust right? LOL.

exactly !!!
it's a magic act.

they know they are under scrutiny from
a world audience so they invite lots of reporters
in to their front room meeting while a hidden
back room meeting takes place under their nose.

Then the reporters go back and write their
articles saying nothing sinister is at work
here. it is a mass illusion.

These criminals did not get to be the richest
people on the planet by telling their true
plans ahead of time.

edit on 6/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Of course the upfront news is an illusion, they have been forced into the light by Alex Jones and others, as well as the dozen or so determined reporters who have dug at them for years. Now with high tech communication devices and cameras, leaks, and other tools, they realize that they must have a pubic face. But the thing about public faces, it's an open-invitation to catch you with your make-up off. CNBC's reporting opens the floodgates for real reporting. No longer is a lid on the event. So all of you journalists out there who have been itching to report on the gang of 120, man your laptops and get some real news. And if your editors and publishers try to tone-down your findings, CNBC has given you the light to shine. The Alps are a wonderful place, I can almost hear the sound of, what is that, muse-ic?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
CNBC apparently is trying to unwrap this group without actually leaking anything. Subtle hints and drops here and there are meant for the reader to do a simple websearch and when you got 50,000,000 all searching this group not only does the search critieria jump in the ranks but the more people are enlightened to their nefarious agenda. Out of like what, 10,000,000 websites that they are listed on, less then 50,000 sre actually supportive of the actions of this group which means the clearcut majority of them are against them and reveal and show the true agenda and with the latter dominant enough have their eyes open.

top topics

join