It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't believe this guy is still alive. Hilarious Drunk video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
"A ROLLING-drunk reveller performs acrobatics as he trips down steps after a celebrity bash at The Savoy.
He was thrown out of the theatre awards do, hosted by Stephen Fry, after he fell over in front of guests including Sir Ian McKellen and Liam Neeson."

www.liveleak.com...

watch him at the bottom of the stairs.
how is his neck or back not broken?

i can't imagine how he felt in the morning.

(actually i can)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I LOVED the background music that played during this video. In the beginning, all that kept going through my head was the voice of Ace Ventura "Everyone likes a slinky, everyone likes slinky!!" If stair falling was an Olympic sport, he would have received 10's from all judges.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Can't believe how the cameras actually followed the poor chap hurting himself along the way. Good thing he can still walk and find his way home.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Reminds me of that video game The Hitman.

Looks like Agent 47 tried a little too much of his sedatives.

I really like how he used his head to break his fall at the end of the staircase, a real winner right there.

Hasselhoff would be proud.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

I see your random drunk stair video..
and raise you one random drunk fall video with a car impact

yes i know its fake,

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

A 22-year-old Russian man named Alexei Roskov, however, decided to dare himself and jumped out of his kitchen window after guzzling three entire bottles of vodka. This was a particularly bad idea since he lived on the fifth floor of his apartment building.
Not only did he not splat messily into the sidewalk like an alcohol-soaked sponge, but to his wife's relief and his own drunken amusement, he wasn't hurt. At all. He just got up, brushed himself off and staggered back upstairs, where his wife was on the phone calling him an ambulance. Not wanting to hang around and listen to her lecture him about how his comically impaired sense of judgment had nearly cost him his life, he jumped out of the window again.

the 6 most surprising ways alcohol is good for you

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm glad i don't get drunk like that anymore because this reminds me of some of the stuff that happened to me

new topics

top topics

join