It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Residents Moving Out of 'Nanny States'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I live in Central Il now, [Clark Co] and as I've written in several posts, we're moving to Texas soon. This state is turning into a prison without bars. No guns unless you follow outlandish laws, huge tax hikes, don't video the cops or it's a felony. Completely useless laws that are to protect the police and govt, not the general population. I'm originally from Ky, wish I'd never left. My oldest son, sister and brother-in-law are there in Tx and my mom is soon to follow, so we're all going to a state where you're not always looking over your shoulder. Sadly, the idiots who run this place won't take the lose of population as a sign of what they're doing wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

You may be interested to know that I attended the University of Buffalo and the man that did this research was one of my professors. New York is pretty controlled. On my way home from the clubs tonight I may of seen about 7 cops just patrolling, even far from the strip. There is so much emphasis on making us follow all the rules, but letting the biggest criminals (that are paying them) go free or with minor fines

<< 1   >>

join