It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Deep Freeze Technology and FM Hz Phasing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

"WHOA WHOA WHOA! " yourself; what a pile of dribbling one-liner "debunks" you managed to spout! And some good questions

You're saying we have the technology to make people bullet proof but we have no deployed it? That would be a huge money maker! This is the part that discredits your post as nonsense (well, not to mention the other bullocks in it).

How does this relate to geo-engineering?

I think you're off on a mission to attempt to derail this entire thread if you're going to ask a question like this one. If the Op includes cloud-seeding as a Main Topic in his/her post, then the post relates over-well to Geo-engineering. Are you going by the comment that suggested that chemtrails or cloud-seeding wasn't a requirement for this sort of tech to be used, which wasn't Unity's addition?

It's well known that Black Ops and the elites among super-power military bureaurocracies have been frequently well ahead of the known, or public military domain in terms of technologies they possess, although leaks happen. Invisibility methods and cloaking are already in testing/operation, many of the ufo conspiracies can find a less reproachful explanation via secretive government technologies, and the list goes on. A secretive technology is priceless to keep safe, to give a faction a military advantage (or the appearances of, or as part of proxy wars, etc), doesn't want it's like known in the public eye, and will be recovered or covered up if it leaks out. It does leave the imagination open to some degree, but let's give leave for a theory to develop, from some compelling leads, and allow a little dot-connecting and threshing out the possibilities to be known before barking down the issue, eh?

What is the method? A google search turns up no research on the subject. None of what is stated can even be verified as real..

Right, information is hard to find, but there is a lead through an informant, and the issue suggests itself as a technical possibility. The technology is there. The motive is there. The rest is fending off parinoia and keeping a level-head to see what further comes up. I hate seeing pre-empted efforts here. What if something more comes up in a week, or two? All people will have to read is trumped up comments about loony scenarios and the interest will be lost - that helps no-one.

Right, somehow I've forgotten exactly why the government would want to kill the taxpayers that allow it to exist. Hmmm..

To this point, the idea seems to be keeping people alive until age 65, and sick enough to fill the coffers with pharmaceutical proceeds. Lately, there seems to be a massive effort to keep ignorant populations, expose them to massive food tampering, feed them unneeded medicines and deploy harsh procedures against anything natural, healthy, and organic. Kids are exposed to increasing amounts of state-fascist literature in schools, and US schools are transforming into something very close to penetentries. Natural disasters are increasing, and questions are out on too many matters for easy conclusions. The stamped down conspiracy facts which come out along the way, from knowledgeable members, usually breakdown the thread pretty fast into a deeper topic, while the nay-sayers crumple behind thier tiny lines and flounder in their defenses. So can every debunker please, for a change, say "Wow, I didn't know that!" once in a while, and allow their fascination, or grudging respect for a well-connected argument come forth more often?

You're trusting someone over the internet based on an appeal to authority and your lack of understanding of physics and technology?.

No, what YOU have is the BURDEN OF PROOF. You make a fantastical claim, you should have the fantastic evidence to support it.

You have nothing but fantastic "skunkworks" claims.

How circular is your logic and droning about sheer impossibilities going to last for, this made me ask. I think this was already well-answered, then answered again in a nutshell :

Nonetheless, information needs to come out ,especially as there are very dark implications, for humanity.
Unity_99

If you are so sure of yourself as to immediately critique a new theory, remember also that you are closing all doors on that issue. Also keep in mind that just because something isn't up today, doesn't mean it couldn't happen next year. It's been said that established powers study boards like these for ideas, maybe we even help them sometimes by talking too much. That sure beats not talking at all. Perhaps they wait to use issues that are "closed", or well-debunked, or even hoaxed? That sure saves the heat on their heads, so watch what you take the liberty of "closing down". I don't speak about dis-info agents, they exist, and what can you do about them? I mean that for people who are honest, but perhaps too headstrong.

Great thread so far, and thanks for the eye-openers to those who have contributed.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Joplin came to mind. What are they doing? Experimenting on how fast they can destroy a town and then secretly handle the bodies? There were so many threads and question flying about how that was handled, as it is. While some of us know we're watching weapons against civilians in action, others are just mystified by the way they conduct the cleanup. This was against the farming heartland. Land grab?

I've often wondered if those twisters were just force or if they had more to them. Now there are reports of a virus or fungus that is affecting those caught in the storm.

Its not that they don't use the weapons they develop. They've proven time and time again that they DO use them.
Its just that given a portfolio of many different scenarios, which ones will they?

edit on 13-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Weather isn't a new thing, it's not like a devastating tornado has never occurred.

More ignorance from the 'chemtrial' crowd, can't say I'm surprised.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Cloud seeding wasn't in the OP, it was FM frequency Hydrogen, Deep Freezing bullocks!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

The way you write tips me off to you not being really a skeptic. So should I try to convert you to peace, love and light, transparency and walking away from it all, this topic aside?

The offer will always stand.

Of course what you just said is complete nonsense and those cyclones were weapons of mass destruction.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Elipton on the other hand draws up About 8,790 results (0.21 seconds)

Yep - barely nothing despite being a conspiracy staple (secret weapons of the Russians &/or Nazis....), and having been launched into the world stage by a bona-fide nutcase (Zhirinovsky) without any actual evidence to support it at all in the years since - I'd have expected it to mushroom a lot more than that jsut based on those impecable proofs

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join