It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens May Not Need To Visit Earth, Here's Why ....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Having a list of thousands of pictures doesn't answer for any of the things anyone has said to you already, that you've so eloquently ignored.

Debunking one picture at a time isn't worthwhile, because none of these pictures are proof of anything other than that the artists had an imagination, and those who look at them and see what pop culture has ingrained into their minds are persuaded to put value into them. That's value beyond the already high value of surviving artwork from a culture that lived so long ago.

I'd really like to hear your response to my earlier question of interpretation.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Oh yeah i forgot about this thread...

Try to Debunk this...

There's nothing to debunk.

That's just some arbitrary drawing on a rock. Anyone could've drawn it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just another hairbrained attempt to make sense of something that most if not all humans have no real understanding of. Move along.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I do, Just like they were Lying about Zeus, Apollo, Poseidon, Thor, Isis...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

My first thought when I saw the dome was a fountain. There is a base with a water spout coming up and falling back down in an arc, such as something like this.

farm4.static.flickr.com...

Not to say it couldn't be an old drawing made thousands of years ago, but to me it looks like someone took a sharpie and drew on the wall. There really isn't any context to the image.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is one big thing as to which they would want to visit us for... resources it is the only thing that most over ET planets are going to want aswell as us,we are in wars and things over them so why wouldnt they want them?....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

everybody in here knows there are lots of species that live in veta reticuli or whatever it's called. it's no secret.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonATI

Whos seeing things like this in Ancient Times?
edit on 6-7-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsAUfo

Since the op believes they are psychic, that would also mean that they would know which planet had the resources and ready made slaves to be exploited. They would not need to expose themselves as this would put them in danger. They would just train certain slaves to control the others. They do not need the adoration or acceptance of a bunch of monkeys because we are below them. They could easily take what they want through manipulation.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

Yup,they do most things secretly and if they was to be spoted they would most likely fight it out over sea's or something.

It would be interesting if they was caught,but we asll know that they will not be.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by balon0
reply to post by EthanT

Well you do know there are many different races of aliens out there right?

Says who?

Says logic..I recommend you to think before posting...

"Logic" based on eyewitness accounts? Uhm..that "science" is based on REALLY shaky feet...sorry..no.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So you're saying aliens/have not visited this planet? If there's one race of aliens why isn't it a plausible idea that there could be two different races, both capable of visiting us. We could even say there could be planets with multiple races on, all capable of that technology.

To make the assumption that there's only one or none still doesn't answer the question of who created or who are flying these things.Logically, as we dont know what, every ship or what ever thats reported by the media, the military or the police force etc could literally be anything, being human, or aliens of varying species.

As no one has any credible evidence of what they are, it's not fair to say what they look like or what they are. But as there's more evidence than none opposing the fact they could be any of those, you can't really judge. Because your guess is as good as ours.

edit on 8-7-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

reply to post by Nikola014

Well now you're touching on religion which with all due respect I'll stay away from...

But you can still ask yourself this:

What if we were just an accident?

I'm not a religous man in the slightest but there is no way we were an accident. They way everything comes together for us to exist, the brilliance of the human body, males and females bring able to procreate, water, air blah blah blah.

This was by design, not by accident.

Things "come together for us" since there is NO OTHER WAY than "things come together for us"..otherwise we would not exist!

Ironically, even assuming 1000s of "alternative" scenarios how things "got together" you would ALSO argue that things "came together right" in a "miraculous way"...you are aware of that? (Eg. if he had 6 arms, different body shapes etc..)

Things came together like they are because of many, many good reasons..but no-one in their right mind would state "by accident" - who even said that even ONCE that we (and everything else) is supposed to be a product of an accident?

By "by design"? Uhm..no, sorry. Does not compute.

Let's take a hypothetical example, some speculative race on another planet. VERY similar to us, with the difference there is no oxygen on that planet, AT ALL.

Logic says, if such beings would exist on the other planet with physiology similar to us and they would "breathe"....they would certainly not need (and evolved) by needing OXYGEN to live since their planet doesnt fricking HAVE IT. So logic would say they might have evolved using Argon or Methane instead, incorporating this into their physiology. (Assuming their planet would have those gases)

A miracle? A coincidence? Well of course not.

So..would you argue: "What a miraculous thing! There must be design behind this"?

I would not...since its more than OBVIOUS why things evolved how they did - not denying the incredible complexity of all of this. But nevertheless it's not "magic" or some "intelligence" needed who designs this.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT

For those who can't resolve why aliens aren't actually interacting with us.

Oh, I got ya!

Yeah, I can see that. Not quite sure that is where I'm coming from, though.

I definitely believe there is life out there, including probably intelligent life. Just look at the odds - they look pretty good with billions of galaxies, each with billions of stars.

But, the seemingly non-stop UFO sightings never quite sat well with me. I know 95% can be explained away with simple explanations. But, even if 5% are legitimate aliens visitations, it's still a huge number.

I just don't think they would visit us that often!

So, this is one reason why they wouldn't even need to visit us in the first place.

But, I could be way off base too.

I disagree: Any rare planet, like our own planet Earth, has probably been visited quite often from other-worlder's that are capable of the feat. Simply because Earth has what they want; such as oxygen, food and water. Any time the ET's travel in our part of the galaxy, our planet would serve as a perfect rest stop for any of them.

It would have to be a highly advanced race to have remote psychic viewing; so I would consider them as rare indeed!
I would say, that the other-worlder's prefer to travel to other planets, because Earthling's, such as ourselves, have the ability to explain our emotions and fears too them; much more easily, through the use of telepathic, vocal, written language or art.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 9-7-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 9-7-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 9-7-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

So, punchline: If they can remote view, why would they ever need to visit the Earth?

Well you really hit the nail on the head. I believe that Earth is visited by many beings in "thought form."

However, there is one glaring reason that the "experiencers/abductees" keep telling us. We are on a disaster course and when we really screw things up, they will clean up the mess. That is one reason to travel to distant places. To clean up after kids.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join