It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a UFO Observing The Sun's Massive Prominence Eruption / CME June 7 , 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
:::Warning::: This thread may contain "what if's" of a speculative nature; Sheeple discretion advised.::::::::

Saw this today,

Jaws dropped to the floor watching these solar flares / cme's. Now at 25-29s into the video we see some large object streak downward on the right side of the screen....also notice that whoever edited this video of the Sun, also made certain to replay a still of this "UFO" shortly after we see it make its appearance.

Since this is also showing a Sun that is gradually getting more violent year by year, one begins to stop and wonder about the things he read about and information they absorbed in the past.

And so you begin to think..... What about all that stuff we hear about the sun killing off all life on earth via a super jumbo version of what you are about to see the Sun do in this video.

What about that guy Ed Dame who says he remote viewed a large solar flare is coming in the next few years that will cause an ELE?

A movie called "Knowing" comes to mind...

2012-2015 anyone?

Ok Ok sorry for getting a little off track here, lets get back on topic. Is this an optical illusion or an actual spacecraft or body flying parallel to the Sun?

Also may be a comet? It does seem to leave a tail...

--GeminiSky

edit on 8-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Anyone could predict that a massive solar storm is coming.. all of the scientist have been saying that for a while, thanks to the long solar minimum.. it doesn't take someone claiming to be clairvoyant to read the news.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It has a tail, so it looks like any other of the billions and billions of asteroids shooting through the universe.
I've never seen a UFO with a debris trail behind it, so I wouldn't jump to any conclusion like that..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was actually on Spaceweather reading about this before I came here and saw this post. I have no idea what kind of heat shields that 'UFO' might've been packing, but wouldn't you assume anything that close to the sun would've been fried, especially during a solar flare?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by geezpinky
I was actually on Spaceweather reading about this before I came here and saw this post. I have no idea what kind of heat shields that 'UFO' might've been packing, but wouldn't you assume anything that close to the sun would've been fried, especially during a solar flare?

Well you would thing that a hypothetical UFO would be traveling in its own time/space bubble so the Suns heat would not affect it?

--GS

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It looks like it kind of stops roughly where they stop it, and doesn't make it to the edge of the screen. Either it dematerialised or is a glitch of some kind.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
It looks like it kind of stops roughly where they stop it, and doesn't make it to the edge of the screen. Either it dematerialised or is a glitch of some kind.

You mean like it kind of does a touch and go? or just stops and disappears?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join