It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Subjects Testify at Presidential Commission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I actually believe that the MSM is not very friendly to this subject. I would suspect that it's because their industry was historically involved in some of these experiments.... if i were the suspicious type....

Social/political experiments to which they are the ENGINEERS.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Anya Briggs and I have talked with each other for a couple of hours about our experiences, people have no idea how deep and sick this runs.

Rich

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

please elaborate. how deep do'se it run and how sick?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Let us not be swayed by ridiculing stories about aliens and such this has to get the attention it needs.

let us hope this isn't getting attacked in a unsurprising way so other people can see what reality we really live in.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

If you take only a fraction of 1% of all inventions each year, confiscated or suppreseed by defense departments or other institutions for being a threat or challenge to national security, money interests etc, the true reality of what is REAL today is beyond our imaginations!

Look at the technology scale of the last 100 years, then factor in all the paradigm busting inventions in free energy, psychology, mathematics, physics and science, and the real deal must truly resemble something much weirder than the x-files on lsd

Remote viewing is a field that is proven and that is just one incredibly paradigm busting development, remote influencing makes the rabbit hole go even deeper. The movie the men who stare at goats attempted to turn this whole area into a farcical joke, but ignore the morons ( aka skeptics ) who judge without any real investigation, and you will quickly find it a fascinating and amazing breakthrough in our world. I am sure they are already playing with technologically enhanced energy manipulation, advanced frequency weapons, advanced subliminal technologies in microwaves, digital tv, wifi and other ranges. ANother ugly form of mind control is those horrid junkie mercury fluorescent lights, very harmful in their effects so get rid of them safely. Digital tv is pretty advanced and to test its ability to control your mind pay particular attention to the 'trance' or 'zone out' factor, how quickly it tends to suck your awareness away. Hollywood movies are pretty notorious for this, and ill give you a really cool tip. Being high on weed is one of the most effective ways to detect and be aware of mind control tech, especially in movies and on television, and to the greatest extent music videos. Just be sure not to become dependent or addicted to this substance which should be enjoyed sparsely.

Mind control works on many levels but often is directed towards the subconscious mind and deep belief systems, therefore its often symbolic and difficult to detect with the conscious mind. Look at the two themes of television, violence-cop/lawyer shows or sex-relationships. Image training ( designed to instill belief in 'authority' ). Eyes wide shut is an excellent movie to display the occultic rituals that are an important means and method of accessing the SC mind to change paradigms. Religious and spiritual are the highest belief system structure thats why im sure its a key part of the illuminati programming. Fritz springmeier has some great stuff on this topic especially his book how to create an undetectable mind control slave. School is also an advanced mind control facility, creating a high pressure environment where kids are traumatized through bullying and intense peer pressure to 'conform' to norms, being ostracized or rejected by the opposite sex if failling to do so. lease read Robert Kiyosaki's brilliant book, "If you want to be rich and happy dont go to school" being a total expose of the 'time bombs' planted into the populace that often create lives of silent misery and drudgery

One of the worst forms are the brainwashing of women, who are the gatekeepers of sex and will whip men into line to conform to certain traits and personalities, usually to serve the status quo and the war criminals. What could be more profitable than an average middle class joe schmoe paying his taxes and his high mortgage, funding wars, genocide and his own slavery. Of course these folks consider themselves part of the 'normal' segment and representing society, but actually in reality resemble mentally ill, who pose a danger to themselves and those around them if they continue to live in their fantasy land

Mind control is everywhere but at least when you learn about it its effects can be drastically lessened
Its also based on a rule which is how much do you think it can effect you? If you possess a strong identity/belief system/spiritual connection it cannot, perhaps this is why the attack on spiritual belief and god believing folk?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well duh. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, I remember that here (in Quebec), there was a big scandal about the church and the Quebec/Canadian governments being paid by the US government for MKUltra on it's orphans...back in the 50s-60s-70s.

People got paid off in court...

Here a report on it...
CIA, CAS, Catholic Church, Canada, and MKULTRA: mass grave of dead children found near Montreal

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Kevin Annett's documentary 'Unrepentant' and his determined fight to bring all this out into the open and into the courts. He has set up an International Tribunal as part of this, it will take place in the UK in September.

Coincidentally, he was refused entry into the UK last week!!

edit on 9-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
After watching the video I can't say strongly enough that I do believe these people are victims and it should go viral!! I had no clue our Government would be so cruel and evil. I am awakening more and more every day at just how evil this world is becoming.

I am a "why" person. I want to know WHY? Is it because they know our Sun may produce even more radiation to us and they want to see what the effects will be so they may be proactive and if so why not test on criminals facing a life sentence (with their consent as some are so crazy they would) who has nothing better to do than rock back in forth in a cell?

Again, I wonder how to prevent it from happening to me and my family?

I want to call this chick a dee and ask her wth she is going to do about it but I am scared I will then become a victim!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The more I hear about Canada the more I am glad I am not there. It appears so be the outback for the UK and the US for all of its experiments they wan tout of sight and out of mind. It keeps growing. With the documentation acquired by Annett concerning the BC area. This with the Quebec area. All children who have had to endure everything under the disguise of what good for the children committed under auspicious of various churches and religions. Add to this the scandal or Agent Orange and Agent Purple being deliberately spray on the land and people across parts of Canada. When is the reality going to hit the general public that it has nothing to do with race or religion. It is about a group of people who believe that none of are human so kill us all and make us pay for our own execution.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I actually believe that the MSM is not very friendly to this subject. I would suspect that it's because their industry was historically involved in some of these experiments.... if i were the suspicious type....

hey...it's much more important to talk about sarah palin and anthony wiener...what? you still believe that the MSM would talk about anything really important?

things i would like to hear about:
update on...gulf oil spill
" ...fukishima 3-reactor meltdown
" ...financial regulations
" ...iraq pullout
" ...government efforts on job creation
" ...why the big banks are allowed to keep bailout money and not loan it out
" ...closing the corporate and wealthy tax loopholes
" ...violent mexican drug cartels doing business in america and what is being done to stop it

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well as for a little hypnosis or mind control may I suggest watching Derren brown here are a couple links where he uses 2 different ways. seducing the subconscious and with lights/sounds. he has many other great pieces kicking around;

www.youtube.com...
or
www.youtube.com...

Derren brown has stunned me for years with the craft he does, I can only imagine what any government organization could do with this as a technology.

For couple of other people to look up for this sort of technology that exists and is practical , do some research on Milton Erickson, Richard bandler or some more covert stuff check out Kendrick cleaveland, he has some neat material, or just type "hand shake induction" into you tube and go from there.
I have no doubt mind control exists we blantantly use everyday in advertising, schools, media and u get the idea. the sad part is the people that are doing it have it done to them selfs its like a snake eating its tail that grows faster than it can chew.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not sure if someone already brought up this.....

Definitely makes you wonder about the Clintons.

We all know politicians only apologize when the truth is publicly back hand slapping them in the face repeatedly

Makes you wonder what else they SHOULD be apologizing for, that we just havent found out about yet, or is too incredible to believe.
edit on 9-6-2011 by WhiteDevil013 because: nacho cheese

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Mind Blown
Thanks for this ref. You have opened my eyes... Just ordered this book.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thank you for the recommendation and here is the link:

FULL TEXT OF TRANCE-FORMATION OF AMERICA

www.archive.org...

VIDEO OF RELATED 411 MK ULTRA VICTIM TELLS ALL:

edit on 6/9/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Isn't this proof to what most of us believed about MKultra?

Some people thought it was just another "crazy conspiracy theory" but now we have people testifying to it!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This line is scary, the staffer can't tell if it is a woman or a man?

STAFFER:
Mr. Marshall? Mrs. Marshall.

MS. MARSHALL:
Good afternoon. My name is Connie Marshall.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TechNoir

That transcript was about the wildest and most terrifying thing I have EVER read on ATS. I was not aware of this, but the testimony of physicians and other care givers adds tremendous weight to the claims of the brave people who spoke. It is also surprising to me that these people do not, well, go postal. Are we that docile that we would actually take literal torture meekly? That frightens me as much as what these people claim to experience.

By the way, anyone know of a link to the documentation provided by the speakers? It should be part of the public record.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Are we that docile that we would actually take literal torture meekly? That frightens me as much as what these people claim to experience.

How many people besides the people who know you well would believe you if you started saying this stuff was happening to you? For the general population this stuff is way beyond anything they think even exists, and to them it's only fiction in sci-fi. Just saying, I don't think it's a case of being docile and meekly going to the slaughter, I think it's a case of other people just thinking you've gone stark raving mad if you start talking everywhere that this stuff was happening to you.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yea i wrote about the first Presidential Commission committee they held on march where a bunch of TI's (targeted individuals) got to tell there story this is a big first step in a attempt to stop some of these black op programs that stem from MK-Ultra.....

I know i'v posted this video a couple times before but it fits this thread, anyway this is a video of former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld from a few years back admiting that the Military–industrial complex is indeed working on direct energy weapons and microwave technology which both induce auditory hallucinations and synthetic telepathy not to mention the other horrible symptoms that stem from it from skin burning to enforced diabetes to severe eye problems......

www.youtube.com...

Anybody who knows me on this board knows i'm one of the most out spoken posters when it comes to mind control crimes and organized stalking and anything else that came out of project paper clip such as MK-Ultra, it's one of the main reasons i joined ATS to get the word out and open peoples eyes who weren't aware of these crimes.

Anyway God bless you OP for starting this thread and God bless the people who flagged it and contributed to it.

edit on 9-6-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The problem with these testimonies is that they seem to be exactly the sort of delusions one finds in Schizophrenic people....Many of these people may indeed be telling the truth, we do know of Mind control experiments in the past....but simple testimony about what you believe is happening to you is not enough. MKULTRA was exposed not from by testimony like this but by actual documents, and other verifiable evidence. A bunch of people hypothesising that they are the victims of 'microwaves' or 'hypnosis' is interesting but it's really not proof of anything. I've known some schizophrenic people in my life and they all had similar sorts of elaborate delusions. For instance one thought her ex-husband's friends were constantly following her. They come across as more or less normal much of the time, so it's really impossible to say how many...if any...of the people testifying are actual victims of experimentation..They are just as likely victims of their own faulty brain chemistry.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I feel that this topic goes further than most people can comprehend. The methods shown here are outdated and current mind control goes way beyond this. Do some research and see how many people have been tortured/terrorized by our own government. This is just the tip of the iceberg!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join