It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Tattoo Her 152 Facebook Friends on her Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ade436840d1a.jpg[/atsimg]
This is almost as dumb as tattooing a significant others name on your body. We all know how that one ends up!
And I thought putting a QR code tattoo was the worst idea, like this genius did:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79b588e3d34c.jpg[/atsimg]
Well I guess this is the shape of things to come. Funny the Nazi's used tattoo's to identify Jews in concentration camps, now people are putting these on deliberately. Think of how easy it would be for cops if everyone had one of these!

A Dutch woman has proved how much she values the friendship of her closest pals on Facebook - by getting 152 of them tatooed on her arm.
If like us, you feel a pang of guilt after deleting someone from your Facebook friends list, imagine how former ‘friends’ of Netherlands YouTube user susyj87 might feel – especially after the Facebook fanatic tattooed 152 of her friend’s faces to her right arm.
“Of course I gave it a lot of thought. These are not all my friends. Just the people I care most about” wrote Susy (at least we’re guessing that that’s her name) in the information box for her first YouTube upload, a filming of the tattoo’s creation, embedded below.
Speaking of the friend’s now etched to her arm, Susy wrote, “I got their permission and they were very proud to be on it. To me it represents who I am right now and the time we live in.

Link to Story

I officially declared my independence from social media when I was thrown off the site.
If you are interested see here:
ATS Link: Is Facebook Dead Yet?
I do not miss it one bit now and being an ATS regular I like the atmosphere here much more.
I don't understand the need to do the things these people do and worse:
ATS Link: Parents name their baby ‘Like’ after the Facebook Feature
But I guess in the end it is up to them, so I will just sit here and laugh at them for doing such stupid things!

BTW, I wonder what happens if she unfriends someone? Black Box? Big X?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So what happens when they change their display pic????

Its rather remarkable to say the least. It looks to be of good detail. But then agian, I dont think I would want someone elses picture on my arm FOR LIFE. Certainly not 150+! Well its her choice, have at it if it makes you happy. So long as you dont do it to me lol

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think its fascinating how something so fickle and insignificant like social media has fused with something so permanent like a tattoo.

It's as if nobody expects to live past 25.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I wonder if US House Rep Anthony Weiner a.k.a Lover Boy is on her?

Now that would be FUNNY

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
People I am a tattoo artist of over 15 years. This is very fake. I will debunk this real fast.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If she friends me, may I request a specfic bodypart?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am thinking this is fake and a marketing stunt. Very clever.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Look, the green that was just done would be not so green, when green is tattooed at proper depth it ALWAYS is off color until it sits for about 30 min and the blood comes out of the pores. The area being tattooed is not RED AT ALL, this is a problem considering how pale the "clients" skin is. There is ZERO swelling of the tattooed area, that never happens. The machine being run at the speed that that person is supposedly running it, would audibly change tones when the needle touches the skin, this it does not, you hear a slight machine sound change but it is because of the movement not because of skin contatct in the video.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Yep.

FB-arm with friends show fake
Rotterdam from our editorial staff
ROTTERDAM- The Dutch girl of her 152 Facebook friends had left on her arm Tattooing seems to be a publicity stunt. The drawing, which covered her entire arm, was simply wash off.

"It's called a try-out tattoo. A decal that after a few days is to wash''reveals Moelker Tattoo Dex Dex at Rotterdam Witte de. She spent a few hours to see the image properly paste. "And not thirty hours.''

link - use google translator.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Antebellum you sure find some weird things to post.

Even if it was true, people are so consumed with facebook that this wouldn't surprise me.
Some people are seriously addicted.
And there is no real gain to being a member at all.
Besides catching up with old friends.
That really doesn't help real world skillsets.
I'd much rather spend time outside with real people...
...than inside with a cpu and a "fad".

Face facts.
Its a big race to see who can feel more famous.
As if that is a good thing.

You socialites better realize that there's more important things in life....
.... than posting "cool" pictures and phrases on someones wall.
People need to build skillsets that could be life saving.
Or read! Do something! Get off the computer and enjoy life!
Not worry about who posted on who's wall and the such.
So much more to life than facebook!

Pfft.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Facebook and beer makes Homer feel like something something .
dont mind if i do @$%%#@!!
D)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
Look, the green that was just done would be not so green, when green is tattooed at proper depth it ALWAYS is off color until it sits for about 30 min and the blood comes out of the pores. The area being tattooed is not RED AT ALL, this is a problem considering how pale the "clients" skin is. There is ZERO swelling of the tattooed area, that never happens. The machine being run at the speed that that person is supposedly running it, would audibly change tones when the needle touches the skin, this it does not, you hear a slight machine sound change but it is because of the movement not because of skin contatct in the video.

I hope to god you're right because this is just too inane!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Even the you tube comments say this is fake..hooray for you tube debunkers

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't know what is worse now, doing this for real or performing a publicity stunt for Facebook!

I think they should tattoo a scarlet 'f' on his face. . . for fail!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ea3c16d6103.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Perhaps, Facebook should have a Foes list for kickers, just like ATS. Then the girl can tattoo her left arm just for the Foes.

top topics

join