It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hello All,

I am new to ATS. I Live in Pennsylvania and Last night I got some great video of a UFO flying over my home. It flew by 3 times! I just wanted to post to the members of ATS to see if anyone else has seen this object where they live. www.youtube.com... here is the video posted to youtube. Please let me know if anyone has seen anything like this.

Thanks

Bill

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nmbill

Great to have you! I only recently joined too, was a lurker for a good few months and then took the plunge. A great site for broad minded people.

I took a look at your video, it was definately interesting but because of the zoom i'm still in two minds!

How would you describe it?

Anyway S+F for the video! (Star and Flag)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LondonerBLV

Well.... It was a orange glowing soundless object. It passed over 3 times with in 30 min and was moving slow then fast then would zoom of to the north and disappear. Its really hard to explain thats why I posted the video. The camera was a hd sony 1080p. The zoom defiantly gave you more perspective than the naked eye. It was a 1000$ camera. I am really at a loss for words about to be quite honest and to have it come over 3 times was just crazy. As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words and far better that I could explain it in words. Totally Silent! and very shimmery in light almost like a ball of fire to the eye. Thanks for looking at the vid!

Bill

join