It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined at last!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

Welcome to ATS Soulo.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here and don't worry about the spelling. As long as you put in the effort, translational errors are forgiven. English is not my native language as well and I'm struggling all the time to get my message across without it becoming a complete puzzle...

Have fun and see you around.

Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Haha! English is my first language! I have always wondered if I am dyslexic (have I spelt that right) I do find it hard to spell and I try to avoid math because I just can't do it. It's like I have a mental block or something. I do want to maybe start a thread soon on this because it worries me that I just can't learn.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

sure u can learn ,maybe only stuffs that matters
www.youtube.com...

wish u all the best

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

That video made so much sense to me! I used to drive my mother mad when I was young saying I wanted to go home (even though I was). It described me to a t! Thank you I feel less crazy now x

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

welcome! i think i understand what you mean and me finding your post was o coincidence so far as i believ because i just posted on how my dreams seem to be another city.
Welcome! hope you have an awsome time if you want to talk about stuff just hit me up

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

Dreams are so much better than the awake world. I was talking to my partner a while ago about lucid dreaming and showed him my dream diary. There was a place me and a friend used to meet up at (in dream world) and it was the most magical place but it was the same everyone we went there so it was like a real place to us. Im learning new things everyday with the help of you guys I can't thank you all enough, feels like little pieces are slowly coming together x

link   

Dreams are so much better than the awake world. I was talking to my partner a while ago about lucid dreaming and showed him my dream diary. There was a place me and a friend used to meet up at (in dream world) and it was the most magical place but it was the same everyone we went there so it was like a real place to us. Im learning new things everyday with the help of you guys I can't thank you all enough, feels like little pieces are slowly coming together x

link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

I don't know why that posted more than once and I don't know how to delete them? Sorry x

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and good intro, it was better then mine..
Hope to hear from you in the future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join