It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers for lucy lou please

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
I am also sending prayers to you for your precious friend...I know what it's like and have been through many a time whether through late onset illnesses or through trauma...I send my absolute sincere wishes and prayers for your dear Lucy Lou.
They are quite reslient so do not lose faith my friend...lots of love and cuddles....close by.....

I have lost 4 dogs and 12 cats...all through mainly old age...some came to us as rescue and had already been through car accidents. and older..so never lose faith....xxxxxxxxxxxxx sending hugs

Jools thank you so much for the prayers! lucy lou is a tough dog little but tough ! She is also a rescue dog she came to me with alot of problems she bites and digs up my yard but i dont care i love her she hasnt bit anyone since ive had her all i know is she dont like kids the last owners the kids beat on her she just needs lot of love

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Me and my doggies are praying and hoping for lucy.
I am so sorry that happened to her, doggies are one of the two things that are still good in thi world.

Thanks g146541 ..I agree dogs are so innocent and so loveing lucy lou is my best friend

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Energy and good thoughts to you and Lucy Lou....

Thank you so much fo your Energy and good thoughts Ex_CT2

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wish you and your pup best of luck and many prayers,
from my dogs, husband and I

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Wish you and your pup best of luck and many prayers,
from my dogs, husband and I

dreamingawake, thank you for your prayers from you and your family thats very nice of you

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

Bobaganoosh should i add any sugar to the berries? she sure dont like the taste its very sour..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I'm not sure there, you might try diluting it further still. I remember diluting it down to the faintest purple. Sugar might help. My dog Pikey seemed to really like the taste, however, he might have been so thirsty that any moisture would have perked him up.
But yes, if it is sour, it probably isn't diluted enough. My apologies for taking so long to respond, I didn't realize.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh

I'm not sure there, you might try diluting it further still. I remember diluting it down to the faintest purple. Sugar might help. My dog Pikey seemed to really like the taste, however, he might have been so thirsty that any moisture would have perked him up.
But yes, if it is sour, it probably isn't diluted enough. My apologies for taking so long to respond, I didn't realize.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

Thats fine Bobaganoos we all get busy i will dilute it down more and add a tad of sugar i think she might like that better she is a picky drinker and eater...thanks again

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
prayers and love to lil lucy and you-dogs are strong only giving us love if we all send lucy some it just cant hurt-much love and hope from us in arizona
edit on 8-6-2011 by twiztdmofo because: showed the word text before my message

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by twiztdmofo
prayers and love to lil lucy and you-dogs are strong only giving us love if we all send lucy some it just cant hurt-much love and hope from us in arizona
edit on 8-6-2011 by twiztdmofo because: showed the word text before my message

Thank you for your reply twiztdmofo and for sending love and prayers from arizona to lucy lou she needs all she can get to pull through this ..thanks again

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I hope she makes a full recovery,poor little dog.
Try to stay positive,and remember that terriers are among the most resilient dogs out there.

I know what its like to have a poorly dog,and my heart goes out to you and Lucy Lou.
Give her a big hug from me.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Our prayers go out to dear little Lucy.
We have seven rescue dogs and our
golden retreiver was also hit by a car.
She had a broken leg and was in a cast and
diaper for several weeks but managed to get
through it.As the owner and operator of a
family owned feral cat rescue organization
we have seen many horrible situations that our
cats and dogs have rebounded from that border
on the miracalous.Animals have an extremley
high threshold for pain and survival. With a lot
of tender loving care and prayer I know
that your precious Lucy will make a full recovery.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I realise you said you've already spent more than you have already..

However I thought I'd mention that since fluids and electrolytes are so important, you can buy lactated ringer bags from your vet and administer the fluids yourself, at home. A ringer bag costs $10, and the vet should give you a correct gauge needle to adminster subcutaneous fluids.

It might sound difficult to do, but it is incredibly easy, and it would at least save you the vet fees of having the vet do it at the clinic.

The needle goes into the loose bit of skin on the nape of the dogs neck. Then you basically sit there while the fluid goes in. It's easy.

Prayers for you guys too. All the best!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheArchaeologist

Excellent suggestion!
I should have thought of that
after doing it so many times.
It is easy to do.
The fluid will form a bubble under
her skin and will dissipate over a short period of time.
Good luck to lucy

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

I hope she makes a full recovery,poor little dog.
Try to stay positive,and remember that terriers are among the most resilient dogs out there.

I know what its like to have a poorly dog,and my heart goes out to you and Lucy Lou.
Give her a big hug from me.

Thank you so much Silcone Synapse,,lucy lou seems a bit more alert today she lifted her head to see what was going on thats more then she has been doing..I agree with you terriers seem to be a tough dog my other 2 wouldnt have made through this accident..I think she ius going to make through this but its going to take time..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
Our prayers go out to dear little Lucy.
We have seven rescue dogs and our
golden retreiver was also hit by a car.
She had a broken leg and was in a cast and
diaper for several weeks but managed to get
through it.As the owner and operator of a
family owned feral cat rescue organization
we have seen many horrible situations that our
cats and dogs have rebounded from that border
on the miracalous.Animals have an extremley
high threshold for pain and survival. With a lot
of tender loving care and prayer I know
that your precious Lucy will make a full recovery.

Thank you Leo for your prayers..Its wonderful your running a rescue organization for cats i know there are so many abuses done to animals its just sick in my book...I think lucy will make a recovery its just going to take time ..Right now she is being spoiled to death but its fine she deserves it with all she has been through...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchaeologist
I realise you said you've already spent more than you have already..

However I thought I'd mention that since fluids and electrolytes are so important, you can buy lactated ringer bags from your vet and administer the fluids yourself, at home. A ringer bag costs $10, and the vet should give you a correct gauge needle to adminster subcutaneous fluids.

It might sound difficult to do, but it is incredibly easy, and it would at least save you the vet fees of having the vet do it at the clinic.

The needle goes into the loose bit of skin on the nape of the dogs neck. Then you basically sit there while the fluid goes in. It's easy.

Prayers for you guys too. All the best!

I will talk to the vet about the ringer fluids i have to take her in to see the vet again tomorrow ..And thank you for the prayers

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Hiya my friend

I know you must be hurting and i send my prayers and positive thoughts to you and lucy lou, just as you have sent yours to me and my dog nugget

You are a special person Sugarcookie,. I wish you all the best and i hope lucy lou makes it through this.
Take care my friend.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How is lucy doing? Continued prayers and well wishes. Hugs!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your beloved doggie!

Positive energy to you and Lucy Lou!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join