It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Australia's Military Lose Its UFO 'X-Files'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Australia's military has lost its X-Files, detailing sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects, or UFOs, across the country, a newspaper report said on Tuesday.

After a two-month search in response to a newspaper Freedom of Information (FOI) request, which forces government officials to release documents of public interest, Australia's Department of Defence had been unable to locate the files, the Sydney Morning Herald said.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Wow, isn't that convenient? After a FOI request, all the files just disappear. Seems a little fishy to me.

I wonder what type of information and evidence those files might contain. Well, probably nothing more than what's been exposed on ATS before!! Ha!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Our country is as corrupt as yours.

The moment the SETI program was shutdown was the acknowledgement that the plans are now fully in place and actioned.

This is not about UFO's anymore, TPTB do not care about the UFO's now, in fact, disclosure, to an extent, would benefit TPTB very well in the very near future. Yet another distraction from the massive amounts of radiation poisoning the Northern Hemisphere.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's already been posted on ATS....twice....

Link 1

Link 2

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

I don't care, mine's better.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

Just kidding. I was surprised nothing came up on the search, maybe I misspelled in the search box. Oh, well, Mods, I suppose you can close this thread.

new topics

top topics

join