It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Kill Man, Pull Guns on Bystanders Demanding Phones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about but too bad they will be able to turn them off.
I forsee alot of cops saying, "Yeah I was just getting back from lunch and forgot to turn my camera back on, but trust me, I'm an officer of the law"!

Star on ya.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wow the second video really confused the heck out of me. Did they really have to unload on the guy in the car? Thats pretty excesive... I'm sure a round or two from each officer would have been sufficient. It seems to me that those officers needed some more firearms training...

In regards to the first video... that was just shocking. Could you imagine being an innocent bystander and suddenly getting a policemans gun in your face??? I really hope the police get disciplined appropriatly for this. They are meant to make people feel safe, not scared for their lifes. I'm just glad in England regular police don't carry guns.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
There are quite a few threads on this shooting and the cops demanding cells back. Use the search

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All you need to do is type key words into search.

Those threads INCLUDING YOURS don't have the video i'm showing or the CNN link.

So what you cant add to an ongoing threads on it?? Also does it matter that I have a thread on it too, if you look I TOO made a duplicate but I didnt get all pissy over it like you did, No instead you foe me..Real mature.

Why have multiple threads all relating to the same topic!?! Its the same shooting, it's nothing new.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Wouldn't it be an awesome thing if police were required by law to carry duty cams on their person.
Just film the whole shift from the officers pov.
Say a shoulder or helmet mounted camera, maybe they would act a little more like police men than police officers.

That would be the best thing because police are human beings too. Capable of EVERYTHING the "criminals" are.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
Wow! That was a lot of gunfire. I think they got him. They still looked hesitant about approaching the car. I think cops are using force like this because they have become cowards. I think in the past when you were a cop, you went out knowing you could get killed but figured that was the job. Now I think cops think, I'm going out and there is no way I'm getting killed even if that means I have to gang murder someone. Easy for me to say.

You my man, are on the right track. Police are too scared now a days, they shoot for EVERYTHING and ask questions later. To put this in perspective i agree with many other ATS members who request a topic strictly for police corruption. I believe this would be one of the biggest topics on this site!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

So what you cant add to an ongoing threads on it?? Also does it matter that I have a thread on it too, if you look I TOO made a duplicate but I didnt get all pissy over it like you did, No instead you foe me..Real mature.

Why have multiple threads all relating to the same topic!?! Its the same shooting, it's nothing new.
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

You were the DIRECT reason my thread got shut down. Did anyone go into your thread and get it shut down?? Funny how my thread got locked and then unlocked again tho. Maybe i was right and you were wrong? For give me if i take offense to that.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
now doesn't it make you feel better?
the pigs have won tonight
they can all sleep soundly
and everything is alright

-trent reznor in march of the pigs

these pigs need to get theirs. this is absolutely disgusting misuse of power. i didn't see myself exactly how the suspect was using his car as a weapon. and then, 5 officers unloading a clip each into his car. disgusting pigs. and cops wonder why they don't get any respect

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join