It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Message to NATO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ANON Ops

lots of Anon ports out there but didn't make this blog

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
but even though I take no part in it, I will still take the repercussions (like many) if they decide to pull the switch on the net, or whatnot.

Come on dude...this is the attitude that is eroding our freedoms of the Constitution everyday. This attitude sucks, stand up for yourself man! If not you then will you expect someone else to? Hate to say it but in this world no one will unless people start to realize that once they stand up for themselves then and only then will others begin to help others out. It starts at the individual and whenever I see people say, "Oh I'll just lay down and take it" it makes me sick. WAKE UP! If you do not want to fight for these rights then do all the rest that do want to a favor and leave the country. America needs people with spines in today's age...not lazy cowards!

edit on 6/8/2011 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

This is what I know about Anonymous based on 10+ years of tracking the internet space on behalf of profit-earning corporations. These are facts synthesized by years of forward estimation, not some reactionary "rationale" to the current state of affairs between world powers.

- Any accounts of Anonymous as a well-coordinated group are overblown.
- They are an ad-hoc collective based on the moment-to-moment impulses of thousands or tens of thousands of independent actors.
- The "group" is mainly comprised of amateur hackers and script kiddies.
- They were nothing (they were truly "Anonymous") until they were co-opted by government personnel to advance the agenda of the Obama administration.
- No commentary about the "Anonymous" Group applies to 100% of its membership

If you haven't been tracking the internet space for 10+ years you can take these bullet points as a point-of-fact. That said, I believe that Anonymous has been compromised in the sense that world powers are exploiting their reputation for malign ends.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
They did not do a very good job at sounding civilised, since when do you suggest peace then say, "come at me bro"? Its either real and some of the people in the group have a very big ego or its just a random person creating a message to spread. Perhaps both.

Owen, I like the way you think.
You're bright and intelligent.
I think you will become a very
valuable asset to ATS.
Keep up the good work bro.
I agree with ur assessment

boon

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The funny thing is, there is likely a lot of Anonymous within NATO. Despite all the "honor, courage, commitment" those in military preach, sometimes the various commands stray far from those ideals. Without honesty, there isn't much in the way of honor. So somebody has to hold them to that. Even if it takes leaking stuff out in the way of Manning and skipping chain of command and doing things from the bottom up. It looks bad, but often there is # that shouldn't have been done in the first place. CYA secrets shouldn't be kept, particularly when claiming to do something in the name of the people when knowing full well that's not what the people would want. (Anonymous has much in common with ATS with "Denying Ignorance", but their role is usually more pro-active in uncovering the secrets out there. Which means whether or not the ignorance remains is then up to the public.)

Anonymous may be best known as a hacking group, but that's not entirely what they're about. There's a certain idea that they hold to (primarily freedom of thought and expression), and anybody can be a part of that whether or not they have any computer skills at all. The guy serving burgers at the drive through and occasionally getting online at a library is no more or less a part than some guy doing IT at a telecommunications company, it's not names, jobs, or status that carry weight, but rather the ideas and memes themselves as they are presented. (When held to the standard, they're presented anonymously. It's hard to get much more equality than that.) Abilities or capabilities only seem to play a part when goals are decided upon, and in that regard it's completely voluntary.

Do I speak for Anonymous? Nope. Anyone can easily figure out who I am. So that's not a role I consider playing at this point. Could I be a part? Anyone could be. To be honest, at this point I'm simply getting out the popcorn and watching the show.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Perhaps it is a government front group put out so that the government will have an excuse to bring down the web.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion1

Seems like it, don't it? The old "Problem, Solution, Reaction" trick perhaps? The government's antics get repetitive and its quite easy to spot most of the time once one opens his or her two eyes...oh and the third too.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
What the naysayers don't realize... is that they are a part of Anonymous too.

We are all Anonymous simply by signing onto the internet and assuming our own freedom as individuals on here.

We all have our own individual opinions, and in cyberspace, we are free. I choose to retain my freedom of expression, of communication, of thought.

I don't need some international alliance of hypocricy and warmongers to dictate what I do in cyberspace. I don't need any spook bastards curbing my freedom.

The question is, what would you people do to preserve the freedom that you currently have to come on here and discredit Anonymous?

Technically you do not have freedom of speech on this website.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
We the people are anonymous!

START THE REVOLUTION, NOW!

vid explains the concept of anon - stand up and fight, its time!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

The sad thing is, no-one, doesn't matter your race, your religion, male or female, should ever have to go through this "It's time to stand up for yourself" stage.

If you really want to know what I think is happening, its simple. The United States of America is being taken out slowly, and by the very people who walk it..

Sure more and more people are 'waking up', but too what cost? Once enough of you 'stand up', in what manner and form will it be in? What is the goal? What is their goal? Do they want the people of the USofA to do just that? Stand up so they can have a reason to really control you like some mention?

Go ahead and live in this world within' a world.

Keep your focus on trying to keep your rights, while I be 'lazy' and excersie mine.

I maybe wrong, I maybe right, whatever it is, we are all still equal.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
*Stands up*

No Im Anonymous!!!!!!

I am Anonymous .... well not quite as you can see I use the tag Plumbduff
I am Legion .... again not quite as there's only me really
I do not forgive .... I do if there's a nice coffee and cake involved
I do not forget .... sorry, but I do tend to forget quite a lot these days. It's my age
Expect me!!!!!!! .... eventually. Not as fast as i used to be

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWontBelieveU

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Oh no!!! What will Anon do... a DoS attack so that NATO employees can't access You Tube (yawn) give me a break.

I used to kind of like Anon... until they made me miss out on a months worth of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
edit on 7-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

I just threw up in my mouth a little ....

I saw that movie too... try being original for once.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Anonymous cannot be harmed, no matter how many Anonymous may fall in battle.Anonymous cannot be out-numbered. Anonymous is a hydra, constantly moving, constantly changing. Remove one head, and ten replace it. Anonymous reinforces its ranks exponentially at need. Anonymous has no weakness or flaw. Anonymous exploits weaknesses and flaws. Anonymous is not your personal army. Anonymous is in control at all times. Anonymous does not accept failure, Anonymous delivers. Anonymous has no identity. Anonymous cannot be betrayed. Anonymous does it for the lulz. Anonymous is a choice. Anonymous is an unstoppable force. Anonymous obeys the Code. Anonymous is Legion. Anonymous does not forgive. Anonymous does not forget. Expect us. "We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

None of us are as cruel as all of us!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
- - - TPTB will use this as an excuse to control the internet.

TPTB are going to do whatever they want to do regardless - its not ever going to change until people wake up and realize they're no longer in control of thier liberties.

- - - Goodbye freedom of speech.

Seriously? I gotta guess that you've never been censored. I don't do anything man, I be online all day just floating around the internet trying to learn some new stuff - I've lived here 14 years and even I've had at least one MAJOR CORPORATION contact me directly and tell me I cant do/say something (story for another time) or else.

And don't get me started on tipper gore...

- - - We are ALL Anonymous.

Anyone who's into the truth should consider themselves part of this movement. You don't have to get involved, you just have to understand what they're trying to do. Yes there are legal ways through voting to get things changed, but infiltrating the system to the point where your vote actually counts is near impossible.

Will they accomplish anything by hacking Sony? probably not -though originally when I saw this story I was immediately annoyed - I also thought there were more legal ways to go about it - When someone is trying to sell you a security system for your house, they don't break into it first (or do they..) - but now in context, I see a whole new point they're trying to make - the point being WAKE UP, no matter what they tell you, you are NOT as safe as you think you are - if We can hack into their major networks - they can easily get into your little peon of a firewall.

- - - Bring it on Bro

I just want to point out and remind people that SOME DAY we will have a president in this country who uses the word Pwn (trust..) - If the goverment thinks they have everything under control they're so in denial they should be slapped. And if they think they can get it under their control - yes I say bring it on - if it means the end of the internet (which I highly doubt) I'm sure the species will survive (probably longer, less cell phone, less cancer)

- - - anonnews.yup.name...
Our message is simple: Do not lie to the people and you won't have to worry about your lies being exposed. Do not make corrupt deals and you won't have to worry about your corruption being laid bare. Do not break the rules and you won't have to worry about getting in trouble for it.

We are the new generation.
We are awake, and aware.
We will not accept your word as truth.
We will demand and/or obtain our own proof.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by monkofmimir
Fighting against anon is like taking a machine gun to a swarm of killer bees, you might get a few but ultimaly you'll just look a bit silly and have a big bill for ammo.

I view this from a slightly different angle. I see it as being more similar to jabbing a butter knife into a composition of Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, and Helium. You can continue stabbing it for hours and never see any results, aside from the loss of your own energy caused from the repetitive poking into nothing. It is only air. There is really nothing there.

the killer bee description was better

keep it simple

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I still think that either steve jobs , or bill gates was behind the sony attack , just testing the waters against their biggest competitors !

Anon should be taking control of the worlds nukes fi they were smart enough !

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I can't help it, but every time I think about anon, they remind me of this

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This link provides some very interesting information and results... just check under "Releases" for a treasure of corruption that's been obtained.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
They had me right up until they used the term 'bro'. Lost a lot of credibility IMO.

I think they only did that in reference to a common saying in online video games. "Come at me Bro" is now being used frequently by online gamers. I lease space on my server to a couple gamers and I've noticed this popping up latley in the chat logs. Just another internet meme to point out how dedicated they are, lets hope!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
They did not do a very good job at sounding civilised, since when do you suggest peace then say, "come at me bro"? Its either real and some of the people in the group have a very big ego or its just a random person creating a message to spread. Perhaps both.

Actually, they pretty much said "don't make the mistake of coming at me, bro", which is essentially what NATO's doing by labeling Anonymous a 'threat'. They're message was pretty clear: Don't be corrupt or your corruption won't get exposed.

I see nothing wrong with what they're doing and I hope they're movement gains more momentum...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join