It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq for Sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here is a part of a video called “Iraq for Sale” in case anyone missed the full thing. It talks about the crazy spending in Iraq. for the rest of the corruption government spending in Iraq and contractors! Government Excessive Spending!!!
After watching this video i feel so much better about contributing my hard earned tax dollars to fund this! appaerntly im in the wrong business......Im now looking into a new profession as a laundry girl!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

Interesting...this is one of the same things my dad was telling me about the Vietnam war. My dad was a engineer in Vietnam and often the equipment would need a new part to work properly. They were told to dig a big hole and bury the equipment so they could requisition a new one. According to my dad they had vehicle equipment yards that were massive in scope, stocked with nearly every vehicle and thousands of them, as far as the eye could see. So it makes sense this same thing happened in the Iraq war. No bid contracts, what a joke! Might as well say we will give the money to our friendly corporations. America's been pillaged in every war. We lose far more then we gain. If people haven't realized by now, American's should always oppose every war unless attacked. Our defense should be so strong that any invasion would be obliterated. But we should not be on a monetary pillaging across borders that destroys life.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

I think the most disgusting thing about this is that the stuff that counts (soldier guns, armor, and equipment) are all provided by the lowest bidder.

I think my favorite tale about this whole scam is the practice of contractors (that we paid handsomely) paying Taliban members for safe passage. Basically we were like "Hey, could you guys give the Taliban this money for us?"

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

My brother was over there for 2 tours and the money they waste is amazing! If we put the money into our own country that we spend over there we would be out of our so called recession or debt...in about 2.2 seconds! from my research that i do daily we already in the start of world war 3. THINGS ARE ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE! If we think gas prices, groceries, and the cost of living are bad now, just wait 6 more months! I am seriously terrified of whats coming soon. If we could take at least .1 % of the black budget things would start looking up! It is wayyyyyyyyyyyy over due for a revolution. Us Americans have been lazy and turned the other cheek for way too long. Our government has complete control over our lives and we are definitely in a hole we can not dig ourselves out of now! I have talked to a few reporter friends of mine to see if they could possibly do a story on this, and no one will touch it!

top topics

join