It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clean Out Your Arteries...Apple Cider Vinegar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A friend of mine recommended apple cider vinegar to clean out my arteries and lower my cholesterol...(the bad kind)..I started this almost 2 months ago and recently had my cholesterol level tested...my bad cholesterol has gone down 20 points.

If you want to try this holistic remedy....use organic apple cider vinegar only...the organic brand to use...that is most easily found in any store is brand name (BRAGG- organic raw - unfiltered apple cider vinegar).

Mix 2 tablespoons of the vinegar in a glass of water or juice daily....a few times a day won't hurt. I did it 3 times a day.

Here is a good link to read: www.ehow.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've used AV for a variety of uses including cleansing my system. It really helped (that along with other vitamins and what not)

Great post I will have to look this up!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I didn't know about the vinegar, but I did hear that tamari sauce (fermented soy beans) was useful for arterial cleansing. Thanks for the heads up...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My wife keeps saying how it is supposed to help with muscle soreness after a workout. This is the first I've heard of cleansing benefits, cool if it works!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Also capsaicin (the compound in peppers that make them hot) can help lower blood pressure. I used to have high blood pressure but after increasing the amount of spicy foods and eating peppers right from the jar several times a week (and oft daily) my BP is always right on the money every doctor visit and checkup. Now I'm thinking about pickling my own peppers in Apple Cider Vinegar and killing two birds with one stone.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
Also capsaicin (the compound in peppers that make them hot) can help lower blood pressure. I used to have high blood pressure but after increasing the amount of spicy foods and eating peppers right from the jar several times a week (and oft daily) my BP is always right on the money every doctor visit and checkup. Now I'm thinking about pickling my own peppers in Apple Cider Vinegar and killing two birds with one stone.

Agree.

Chemical formula for Capsaicin C18H27N03, the active heat component of Red Savina™ Habanero Chile Pepper (Capsicum Chinense)
Capsaicin, an alkaloid unique to chile peppers and what makes Red Savina™ habanero pepper hot, has been used as a natural remedy for thousands of years, starting with the ancient Mayans. Of all the capsaicinoids, only two compounds are responsible for heat; Capsaicin extract and dihydrocapsaicin. The National Library of Medicine lists the many studies of Capsaicin capsicum oleoresin, one of the most researched substances in nutrition and medicine involving the following health benefits:
Triggers endorphins Decreases congestion Increases fat oxidation Anti-cancer
Improves digestion Lowers cholesterol Lowers triglycerides Improves circulation
Anti-inflammatory Reduces blood pressure Prevents blood clots Prevents heart disease

LINK1
LINK2

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ACV is pretty incredible stuff. Make sure its the raw organic apple cider vinegar with the "mother" still in the bottle.

Also take a look at Organic 100% pure coconut oil (cold pressed). Its another one that is a miracle worker. Its great for raising HDL's, Lowering LDL's and balancing Triglycerides. I take a spoonfull a day for maintenance and cook with it as much as possible. Its one of just a few oils that dont become hydrogenated once they are heated.

top topics

join