It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Smart Chic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Maybe have these 'educated debaters' hold a brick and a golf ball in each hand, release them at the same time and watch which one hits the ground first.

Max terminal velocity golfball 142.72 fps

Max terminal velocity brick 309.79 fps

I design light aircraft for a living.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

So for the entire roof to remain horizontal through the fall.....

Please prove that the entire roof remained PERFECTLY horizontal through the entirety of the fall. Not a sinlge millimeter of variation from the horizontal. I am not aware of any such measurements. I believe the only thing we have are some videos taken from remote locations were the roof APPEARS to be RELATIVELY horizontal. Your argument requires perfection. Please prove the perfect condition.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Yes, and your response is indeed PRICELESS....and typical of many Americans who don't see the Forest for the Trees as in the bigger picture of what is currently going on with our Economy and the US Dollar.

The same individuals who are behind the Fraud of 911 are orchestrating the crash of the Dollar.
This was planned way in advance.

I cannot explain economics 101 to you or Foreign Currencies, but the long and short of it boils down to why we as in the US Treasury, haven't any more GOLD backing our Dollar any longer and why the Dollar is at an all time low.

And as to why the price of GOLD and US Unemployment is at an all time high.

Once the Dollar becomes worthless, it will be replaced by an electronic debit based currency system.

Let's look at the Reality of Today and what's going on with our economy as well as with the dollar vs beating a dead horse over and over again as to What caused the Buildings to Fall .....

Please....Please.... Deny Ignorance....

Here's our future for our young Americans....a career at McDonalds....if they are fortunate enough to get hired ...

6 out of 100 applicants were given jobs...at minimum wage ! To work at Friggin' McDonalds !!!!!!!!!!!

400 of the Richest and Wealthiest Americans hold more wealth combined than the Bottom 50% of Americans combined !

THIS IS WHAT 911 WAS REALLY ALL ABOUT !!

edit on 8-6-2011 by nh_ee because: Added Video

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Maybe have these 'educated debaters' hold a brick and a golf ball in each hand, release them at the same time and watch which one hits the ground first.

Max terminal velocity golfball 142.72 fps

Max terminal velocity brick 309.79 fps

I design light aircraft for a living.

You didn't answer the question, and max. terminal velocity has absolutely nothing to do with this...unless you
are VERY TALL...like miles tall

Remind me to never get on one of your "aircrafts"

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So what does it say about WESTERN CULTURE that this crap has dragged on for TEN YEARS?

Just as information and for future reference - this has not dragged on for ten years. Its over, there are microscopic subset of the conspiracy subcult that think this matter is still being debated - its not and never really was. This is all in the history books now. Turn off your computer or even leave the conspiracy websites and you'll see what I mean.

Truth is whatever the majority of dummies believe. Get the bell curve statistics from the psychologists. 75% of the population scores below 111. Are they the people who design skyscrapers and airliners?

www.eskimo.com...

We are supposed to listen to the media that claims to do investigative journalism but is too dumb to ask the distributions of steel and concrete in skyscrapers that can supposedly collapse straight down.

psik

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by lambros56

Maybe the steel did lose it`s structural integrity with the fires from the plane impacts.
But there were no fires for seventy plus floors below the impacts so what caused that steel to lose it`s structural integrity ?

This is what failed on the seventy plus floors below the impacts. It is called a truss seat.

They are located here. As one floor fell onto the next it sheared the truss seats off of the exterior and core columns. The building basically unzipped itself. Nothing needed to fail under compression after the collapse initiated.

If you look at the columns in the debris pile you will find the truss seats are missing.
You will also find the spray on fireproofing is missing.

The spray on fireproofing on the exterior and core columns is what turned to dust and gave the appearance of explosions.

[/rational explanation]
edit on 8-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

So you`re saying each floor fell onto the one below and continued all the way down ?
In less than 12 seconds ?
No. I dont buy that one.

Something blew those floors outwards.
There was no resistance as they came down.
Turned to dust.

There was nothing wrong with those seventy plus floors.
They could`ve ( in my opinion ) took most of the weight that fell from above.
But what fell from above, blew outwards or turned to dust.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

No, he's saying it happened in about 6.5 seconds (WTC7), and that one section of truss failures somehow
allows the building to fall straightdown...even though there are hundreds of connections on several floors across
several structrual columns.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

The European Union got together and invented the Euro, Now the Us dollar has a strong currency to compete against and right now we are not winning. That is what happened.

You are telling me our government killed 3000 people just so we could go to electro dollars.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Better talk to some of your fellow travellers. They insist the buildings all fell into their own footprints. That couldn't be if they fell outwards. Unless they fell outwards and then turned back in at the last second to come to rest in the footprint.

No resistance? Zero?

Turned to dust.

Then what were those guys torch cutting for months and months afterward? Dust?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So for the entire roof to remain horizontal through the fall.....

Please prove that the entire roof remained PERFECTLY horizontal through the entirety of the fall. Not a sinlge millimeter of variation from the horizontal. I am not aware of any such measurements. I believe the only thing we have are some videos taken from remote locations were the roof APPEARS to be RELATIVELY horizontal. Your argument requires perfection. Please prove the perfect condition.

It NEVER remained PERFECTLY horizontal. It kinked in the middle before the fall started. Then after the kink it came down in a synchronized manner which anyone can judge by eye. We are all accustomed to living in a world where gravity works.

Your trying to play rhetorical games with the word PERFECTLY is amusing. Why don't you find the data and show us how much it deviated from perfection to prove your point?

psik

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Remind me to never get on one of your "aircrafts"

Yes I will remind you. Please please please please stay out of my aircraft.

By the way did you ever take any more flying lessons? Got your licence yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Your trying to play rhetorical games with the word PERFECTLY is amusing. Why don't you find the data and show us how much it deviated from perfection to prove your point?

Can't - thats kind of the point. You see nobody knew that day the building was going to come down, that is why we don't have a plethora of surveying data. Only what was observed and the meager recordings. Thats why making stupid statements like it was all horizontal all the way down is so obvious to everyone else.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Truth is whatever the majority of dummies believe. Get the bell curve statistics from the psychologists. 75% of the population scores below 111. Are they the people who design skyscrapers and airliners?

And you designed this:

Where are you on the bell curve.

Why on Earth would you build a model that needed to fail under compression (squish the paper ) when the mode of failure after collapse initiation was shear (shear off truss seats).

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by nh_ee

The European Union got together and invented the Euro, Now the Us dollar has a strong currency to compete against and right now we are not winning. That is what happened.

You are telling me our government killed 3000 people just so we could go to electro dollars.

Now the Us dollar has a strong currency to compete against and right now we are not winning

In your academic background and foundation in economics, So why is it I ask that the US Dollar is weaker ?

Please explain to me Exactly why is the Dollar is "Not Winning" ?

If you have studied the fundamentals of Keynesian economics then the answer should be very apparent. As well as very clear and obvious.

I am very very sorry but, if only 400 people hold the majority of our wealth in the US then 3000 Americans from the bottom half of 300 Million are only water under the proverbial bridge.

Lets look at our last war on 'Ism.....then it was called.... Communism....

How many Americans lost their lives in Vietnam ?
In case you don't know, it was a hell of a lot more than 3000.

In fact it totaled out at 211,454 Americans. 211,454 POOR Americans....the Rich didn't participate.

For What ? What exactly did we gain from those 211,454 lost American Lives ?

Did we get more Jobs building GM Cars in Vietnam....or Boeing Aircraft ?

Did we gain Natural resources in which to boost our economy ?

Did we get discounted Land grants for all Americans ?

Did we get Gold Bullion to supplement our Individual Retirement Accounts ?

No, We didn't get SQUAT ! But a lot of Dead Poor Americans and another Freakin' Recession.

The same as what we are seeing happening NOW !

God Bless and I wish you and your 401K/IRA well ....

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

For What ? What exactly did we gain from those 211,454 lost American Lives ?

Thats the total of dead and WOUNDED. 58,209 American service men and women lost their lives in Vietnam. Get your numbers right.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Wrong.

Building 7 fell in it`s footprint.

The floors on the Twin towers blew out .

How many floors up were those guys who cut the steel ?
What percentage of steel was left intact after those Towers fell ?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

And you designed this:

Where are you on the bell curve.

Why on Earth would you build a model that needed to fail under compression (squish the paper ) when the mode of failure after collapse initiation was shear (shear off truss seats).

I was in the top 2% on the SAT.

We can tell where you are on the curve.

Believers in a gravitational ignore THE CORE all of the time. How did the core collapse? We are not even told the tons of steel that were in the core at each level. So how could it get SQUISHED to come down in less than 18 seconds when the conservation of momentum alone slows it down to 12 seconds. My model is not a tube-in-tube structure. If one can be made it will be expensive and time consuming and construct. My model is less than $30 and grade school kids can build it.

So people who can ignore the facts and then believe the impossible on the basis of their ignorance can then criticize other people's intelligence. So what is stopping you from building a self supporting model that can be collapsed by its top 15% or less?

psik

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Approximately 25% of the deaths in Vietnam were men from families in the upper THIRD income wise. Do some better research.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So you`re saying each floor fell onto the one below and continued all the way down ?

Yes, that is correct, that is I am saying.

less than 12 seconds ?

Well at least the "Truth Movement "has stopped saying free fall speed.

. I dont buy that one.

And yet you buy "steel turned to dust". You can't accept that something that actually does turn to dust (like fire proofing) may have turned to dust. No it has to be the steel (all the steel was coated with Spray on fire proofing by the way) that turned to dust. That you buy.

No the floors came straight down. That is the path of least resistance.

The buildings fell at around 64% of free fall acceleration the other 36% is resistance.

Turned to dust.

The fire proofing turned to dust.

There was nothing wrong with those seventy plus floors.

Until the floor above it hit it.

They could`ve ( in my opinion ) took most of the weight that fell from above.

No it grossly exceeded its limits.

But what fell from above, blew outwards or turned to dust.

Floors fell from above, windows and exterior cladding blew outwards. Exterior columns tilted and fell outwards, fireproofing turned to dust.

[/rational explanation] Your turn.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Building 7 fell in it`s footprint

You mean like this where it crossed a 4 lane highway (Barclay Street) brefore smashing into 30 West Broadway
(Fiterman Hall) damaging it so badly it had to be demolished

Damage to 30 West Broadway

Debris piled against 30 West Broadway

In addition inflicted heavy damage on the Verizon Building adjacent to WTC 7

So tell us again how WTC 7 collapsed its "footprint"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join