It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Gives CIA Torturers, Boeing a Free Pass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
blacklistedne ws.com

in another shameless capitulation to the Executive Branch, the U.S. Supreme Court declined to review a lawsuit brought by victims of CIA torture, handing Jeppesen DataPlan, a subsidiary of defense giant Boeing, a free pass for services "rendered" as the Agency's booking agent.

Another nail in the coffin for America another crime rewarded. Are people even paying attention anymore? Because the mainstream wont cover it its not an issue?

Not a single plaintiff was ever charged with a so-called "terrorism" offense let alone convicted of a crime in open court. That didn't stop America's shadow warriors from kidnapping, drugging and then whisking them away--aboard aircraft provided by Jeppesen--to CIA "black sites"

Not enough of us realize that the real terrorist are the ones running our government. That its way past time to revolt and demand accountability.
edit on 7-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Yep. No one is EVER held accountable, unless you're a grunt. Shocker! Thanks for posting another chapter in the lies our govt. told us...I'm getting to old for this crap. Wouldn't it be amazing if people were held responsible and we made sure this didn't happen again? Yeah, and I'm holding my breath starting now!...

CJ

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
maybe that person in Iran is right...

The American Govt is the cause of the worlds BS.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
maybe that person in Iran is right...

The American Govt is the cause of the worlds BS.

Well I think its pretty safe to say that the USA does a lot more damage both to the world and to its own citizens than Iran ever could...

top topics

join