It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Insider Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Bush & crew should be in prison and Obama should have prosecuted them But what do we have? We have more of the same and people screaming about birth certificates and penis photos.

What a joke Nation this is. It will fall just like the Towers. Count on it. We are too stupid to survive.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think people have been pummeled into oblivion on this. The tool has been the media all the way.

IF it was ever officially released, that there were some shenanigans on behalf of the American government, we have already been prepped.

The anger would subside as quickly as the oil slick
or
As quickly as the meltdown in Japan. These two massive disasters have been pushed out of peoples minds in a matter of months.
So EVEN if they "officially" come out and say it...They news would push a headline like this: "It turns out, the conspiracy community was right, for once in the long history of conspiracy theories". It would be reported with a smirk and "there you have it"

Next.

Sad.

As always, we dance for the puppet masters.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Demoncreeper because: shenanigans

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What makes this special?

This man was the minister of labor, people! Why on earth would he have even been briefed on such matters? Nor did he provide any proof whatsoever.

If this came from the minister of defense, or some such, fine, perhaps I could believe it. This? You gotta be kidding me.

edit on 7-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
His picture on wikipedia looks very different to the face in the video. I'd love to let Phil Jayhan or another "vicsimmer" loose on this. Although I imagine they wouldn't employ their usual rigour...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
"Something like this cannot happen, there would be way too many whistle blowers, too big of a secret."

Here's so and so
Here's so and so
Here's so and so

"Well they just want to sell books"
"Well he's just a disgunted employee"
"Well he's part of a liberal group"

He isn't a whistleblower. He wasn't in on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
What makes this special?

This man was the minister of labor, people! Why on earth would he have even been briefed on such matters? Nor did he provide any proof whatsoever.

If this came from the minister of defense, or some such, fine, perhaps I could believe it. This? You gotta be kidding me.

edit on 7-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing. What would have been the point in telling this guy that they was going to kill thousands of people? Just because they worked somewhere doesn't mean they know everything that is going on.

People seem to forget that when it comes to W, 9/11 and Iraq.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

911 Plan Revealed to Russo 11 Months Prior

Aaron Russo was approached by Nicholas Rockefeller who revealed that an Event would occur 11 months prior to 911 that would lead to our invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq.

It was all planned well in advance and well known by the Elite....of which the Bush family are obvious members of.

Sadly, because Aaron didn't accept their invitation to join the CFR, with a Rockefeller recommendation and endorsement letter, coincidentally, Aaron Russo died in August of 2007 at age 64 and is no longer with us.

As Bill Clinton had said :

“There’s a secret government, inside the government…and I don’t control it.”…Bill Clinton…

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
"Something like this cannot happen, there would be way too many whistle blowers, too big of a secret."

Here's so and so
Here's so and so
Here's so and so

"Well they just want to sell books"
"Well he's just a disgunted employee"
"Well he's part of a liberal group"

He isn't a whistleblower. He wasn't in on it.

Main Entry: whis·tle·blow·er
Pronunciation: 'hwi-s&l-"blO-&r
Function: noun
: an employee who brings wrongdoing by an employer or other employees to the attention of a government or law enforcement agency and who is commonly vested by statute with rights and remedies for retaliation —compare QUI TAM ACTION —

Dictionary says nothing about having to be a part of it.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
I didn't mean to be harsh.

Anyway, what I think ata was trying to convey is that Morgan Reynolds seems like he is still working for them if you get my drift. He is a proponent of lazer beams, no-planes, holograms etc. AND he's about the only one who has successfully (successful in humiliating himself and the rest of the truth movement) taken his claims to court.

Think about it.

Ok..thanks for the explanation..its good to know what is sarcasm,and what isn't ..I wouldn't have made a few posts had I clearly known that. (Its hard to tell at times..I don't know the posters very well)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

As you have noticed yourself, he does not actually admit there was a conspiracy. Unfortunately for the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, the majority of Americans have already moved forward. At this point in the overall debate, too much time has passed for anyone to care. We have psychologically moved onto more immediate threats. Since the majority see the death of Osama as a positive, the 9/11 conspiracy theories will just fall on deaf ears. Although I personally believe in the original story, events played out on television, I can understand the frustrations conspiracy theorists are having.

Even though the assassination of JFK has been repeatedly examined, the various evidence found will not reopen the case. Regardless about how much evidence is found, the FBI and CIA are not going to dig up old bones. When I think about these 9/11 conspiracy theories, the hypothesis that were created are not based upon facts. If the JFK assassination will not be reopened, with more credible evidence, the 9/11 conspiracy theories will also fall into historic oblivion.

Osama's death has ended the psychological war, so theorists are not going to find an open door. While you folks obsess with these theories, the majority of the world has decided to bury the bones.

Its time to move forward. Nothing is going to change already established history.

...and, that is a fact.

edit on 6/7/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0
Morgan O. Reynolds was a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX.
He served as chief economist for the United States Department of Labor during 2001–2002, George W. Bush's first term. In 2005, he gained public attention as the first prominent government official to publicly claim that 9/11 was an inside job, and is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.
Glad to see these kind of people speaking out!

Glad to hear you say that. You should know that Morgan Reynolds ALSO is a supporter of the "energy weapons from otuer space" claim put forth by Judy Wood. If you don't believe me, you can read the report he cowrote with her-

Energy weapons from outer space report by Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds

So it's settled- A Bush insider has come forward to reveal the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space. Give me a moment to compose myself from laughing hysterically.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Wow, forget to put this in -
and see what happens.
sorry, that was my poor attempt at sarcasm people.
I totally respect this guy and you too for that matter.
I respect everyone who is willing to stand up and ask questions, especially given the hyper-patriotic attitude after 9-11.
The first officials to speak out took a great risk to themselves just to express their opinions.

Please except my sincerest apologies for flaming you...I really thought you were serious.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Couple o problems i see.
How old is this video?
It looks like it was taped on beta, this means it was done a while back and is hardly new news.
Second thought, he speaks some good common sense but gives no foundation for any claim.
It does not wear well is a good argument but does not put a smoking gun in anyone's hand.
I was hoping a bush official came out with harcore proof like a tweet or facebook log from Pres. Shrub.

Pres: readin a story to kiddies, Rummy is bout to push the plunger.
Soros: Likes this

Cheney: Likes this

That would be newsworthy.

Just a little FYI (kind of off topic) but betamax wasn't retired by Sony until 2002. Most TV shows were filmed on it until digital became the norm in 2000-2001.

Also (not that I trust him) but Soros hated bush and spent millions against his reelection. Also he funded quite a few anti-communist groups in the old Soviet Eastern Europe. Not sure what to think of him, but I'm fairly certain that he didn't have anything to do 911.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The guy says nothing. wheres the proof? evidence? Names? just another loossserrrr.......!!!!!!!

typical 911 nonsense.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This guy worked for the department of labor. 2 years of which was during the Bush administration. How does that make him an “insider”?

Did you know there are over 20 sub departments? Some as trivial as…
Women’s Bureau
Wirtz Labor Library
Mine Safety and Health Administration

Odd that he doesn’t mention which of the twenty did worked for? I doubt he ever even talked to GWB. That was Allen Greenspan’s job. Remember him? Most likely when he walked into the White house it was on a tourist pass just like the rest of us.

If you look at his website it looks much like the other conspiracy websites.

He does an interview with Jack White. If any of you know of Jack White you know what a piece of work he is. The last of him I read was he is giving daily chemtrail reports over his house on the Education forum. JW is a low class photo analyst. But he can’t manage to take a picture of the planes spraying his own house. Some expert.

MR being buddies with JW just makes them a couple of old men spinning conspiracy theories.

MR is just another no body with a website.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If the United States wanted to go to war, why not nuke Chicago or the Washington Monument or anything else that is related to government. If that happened, then you could declare martial law. It was an attack on our economy and always was even in 93.

Why create such an event that could go wrong. Did the government know that this would happen, no, but they were aware of a plot. This is known and it was delivered to Bush a few months prior to 9/11.

This guy was not a Bush insider, he is simply someone who had a low level cabinet post that wants to spread his own views. There were 1000's of people who were elected during, prior or worked for the Bush Administration so why are more not speaking out?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by SL55T0T0
Morgan O. Reynolds was a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX.
He served as chief economist for the United States Department of Labor during 2001–2002, George W. Bush's first term. In 2005, he gained public attention as the first prominent government official to publicly claim that 9/11 was an inside job, and is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.
Glad to see these kind of people speaking out!

Glad to hear you say that. You should know that Morgan Reynolds ALSO is a supporter of the "energy weapons from otuer space" claim put forth by Judy Wood. If you don't believe me, you can read the report he cowrote with her-

Energy weapons from outer space report by Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds

So it's settled- A Bush insider has come forward to reveal the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space. Give me a moment to compose myself from laughing hysterically.

After you had your moment to compose yourself from laughing hysterically, would you be able or better willing to show me or better post here wherein he said that the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space?
Because I cannot find that in the article you provided due that link.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
After you had your moment to compose yourself from laughing hysterically, would you be able or better willing to show me or better post here wherein he said that the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space?
Because I cannot find that in the article you provided due that link.

The link works for me, but nonetheless you can go to Dr. Judy Wood's web site at www.drjudywood.com and then click the link in the upper left corner labelled "Star Wars Beam Weapons". It goes directly to the report written by Dr. Woods and Morgan Reynolds that the link was supposed to go to. Dr. Woods is no slouch either- she's a PH.D and a former professor of materials engineering.

Did you know that despite all the saber rattling and hyperventilating from the truthers concerning "revealing the truth", Dr. Wood and Morgan Reynolds are the ONLY truthers who actually filed a lawsuit on the grounds that there was a conspiracy? What are these oh so right and in the know, "controlled demolitions" conspiracy people waiting for?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If I remember correctly this guy is a friend of Lear also. He disappeared from here but used to propagate that even the audio on 9/11 was manufactured along with hologram planes and space lasers.

Here is his website..

nomoregames.net...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This guy was not a Bush insider, he is simply someone who had a low level cabinet post that wants to spread his own views. There were 1000's of people who were elected during, prior or worked for the Bush Administration so why are more not speaking out?

This was not even a cabinet position. Just a job.

As to the thousands not speaking out.. Did you ever consider there is nothing new to say? Did you ever consider the OS is essentially correct? Did you ever consider there is no secret conspiracy?

Remember this secret conspiracy was pulled off by the same kind of people that take pictures of their privates and twitter them. The same people who support their 'love children' with campaign funds. And yet after 10 years all we have is Youtube evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join