It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women destroyed the economy!!! This should be interesting :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I think your intentionally ignoring the message of this thread!

I don't even agree with it, and your 3rd grade rudimentary debating skills are still bothering me!

The thread is not saying women are less effect workers! Nobody is questioning "who should run the world or be in power... That's another thread all together!

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is about the fact at one time women did stay home to raise the family! I don't care if you agree with that or not, it's a fact!

1990, the median household income was $30,056 or $44,603 in 2003 dollars. While personal income has remained relatively stagnant over the past few decades, household income has risen due to the rising percentage of households with two or more income earners.

So, the point is... Once women started entering the workforce, it became harder and harder for the single income family. FACT!

Now I don't care who stays home, the man or the women, but I do believe one should stay home and raise the family and take care of the house, the other should work!

If you asked my girl, she would gladly stay home and take care of the family. It's not "her place", it's just something she happens to be very good at. Our kids would benefit greatly as would our household, and I will do anything in my power to make this a reality for her.

When both work, it takes away from the family! It rushes society, and personally I do believe lead to the downfall of the economy and social behaviors.

edit on 7-6-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by sonnny1

I don't even agree with it, and your 3rd grade rudimentary debating skills are still bothering me!

First,you dont have to be RUDE,OR CRITIQUE my debating skills. You wont get far on ATS,with that type of thinking.

Originally posted by sparda4355
This thread is about the fact at one time women did stay home to raise the family! I don't care if you agree with that or not, it's a fact!

1990, the median household income was $30,056 or $44,603 in 2003 dollars. While personal income has remained relatively stagnant over the past few decades, household income has risen due to the rising percentage of households with two or more income earners.

So, the point is... Once women started entering the workforce, it became harder and harder for the single income family. FACT!

Now I don't care who stays home, the man or the women, but I do believe one should stay home and raise the family and take care of the house, the other should work!

If you asked my girl, she would gladly stay home and take care of the family. It's not "her place", it's just something she happens to be very good at. Our kids would benefit greatly as would our household, and I will do anything in my power to make this a reality for her.

When both work, it takes away from the family! It rushes society, and personally I do believe lead to the downfall of the economy and social behaviors.

edit on 7-6-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

You may be surprised that the social ills you say we have,and greed,might go hand in hand,and I might agree with that. But to say that women,because they work,is the downfall of the economy,well thats just wrong. You do know before man was civilized,EVERYONE had to work,to survive. Women and men worked side by side,together,in the fields. Hell,children worked also. Take MONEY out of the equation,and this becomes the silliest argument ever.Because that's a FACT,that you fail to EVEN mention,before the coming of global economy,greed,or the dollar. Its not my fault you didnt revise,or even attempt to put forth a good debate,with little facts to make someone even want to debate this. Go back 500-1000 years,put those FACTS up there with what you are talking about. I bet you you would have more then 2 pages of dribble,and many more actually commenting here. Thanks for your time,Peace------ Im out.
edit on 7-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: My bad,2 pages of dribble.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join