It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Survived being Attacked by a Demonic Black Entity!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is something that happened to me around 30 years ago, and I've mostly kept the details to myself and a few close friends, but felt ATS would be an interesting place to discuss my experience, and to hear from others that may have experienced something similar, and or have some theories (be nice please).

The story builds up to the DEMON, as it doesn't show itself initially:

So, back in my early 20's I was working and living in Canberra, Australia. At the time my experiences began happening, I was boarding with a strange elderly Dutch couple. What was strange was the way that they would look at me, while in discussions (longer eye contact and or staring than was normal).

I didn't pay too much interest back in the day, but they did have a lot of antiquities around the house, very old books and I do remember seeing an Quiji board, but can't say I ever saw them using it, though sometimes they had friends over, while I was in my room.

Anyway, after living their for a couple of months, one particular night I remember 'waking' (or so I thought), in my dark room and just lying there, wandering what woke me. My bed was opposite a window with closed curtains, but there was a shred of light filtering thru from a distant lamp, which I started to focus on. All of a sudden the window/wall came rushing towards my face! It was at this moment that I actually AWOKE.

Now like most everyone else, I'd experienced my share or dreams and nightmares to this point, but in this case I was rather rattled, as it was the first time I had ever believed I was truly AWAKE, only to find I was in fact still asleep. To me it was SO REAL, but as you do, I figured well that was a weird nightmarish experience, and went back to sleep.

All well and good, but every few weeks onwards, I would get repetitions of this same event happening, with the light thru the curtains, and everything suddenly rushing towards me, so that my face was only inches away. It didn't even matter if I was sleeping in this house I was boarding at, or staying with relatives in a spare room, or out camping (same thing happened while sleeping in a tent, where in this case I believed I was awake, and could see starlight coming thru the tent flap...same again where everything came rushing towards me. So I was always 'waking' in my current surroundings. At this stage I was bothered but not overly, as I figured these were just some sort of nightmare.

Where things starting ramping up, was instead of immediately waking up and realizing that it was just a nightmare, it started taking longer to snap into true wakefulness, and during this extended period, I started getting this overwhelming feeling that there was something SCAREY IN THE ROOM with me! It was what you might call a heavy omnipresent feeling. I sort of knew in my nightmare, that I HAD to get out of there, and When I did actually wake, I'd be in a nasty sweat. At least when I went back to sleep again, I slept okay.

These episodes would occur sometimes more than once a week, sometimes every 2-3 weeks, and or months apart, but they all left me seriously drained, as each event would become more difficult to actually wake from. These continued like this for almost the next two years

I have to tell you that after two years of this, I was starting to believe that either I was going a little crazy, or was in the process of being POSSESSED! I was certainly starting to feel pretty stressed out in my normal day (I didn't have a stressful job or any other great concerns), but my energy levels were definitely getting lower.

Now, not being of a religious nature, it was hard for me to do but I approached a Catholic friend, and discussed with her what was going on. She agreed that I should meet with a priest to discuss what his thoughts were on my situation. I said I'd like to arrange something soon, and for her to get back to me when an appointment could be made.

At this point I was living at another place (a hostel), where I had single bedsit. And when I got home from work that night after talking to my friend, I went to bed and went to sleep...well once again I had my usual window in the face experience, but it was far more intense, with a strong feeling of there being something in the room with me, and it was much harder to break out of. When I did manage to wake, I felt like PHEW that was the best one yet (I wish)! So once I calmed down, I closed my eyes and prepared to sleep, BUT I had no sooner shut my eyes when WHAMO, I was straight back in this NIGHTMARE!!! Once again I battled my way back awake, and thought F**K ME, what the hell???

HELL, might have been right, as this time I turned my light on (it was activated by a cord & knob hanging above my bed), and lay there for several minutes, thinking well that's not happened before...after 10 minutes or so, I decided I should just get over it, and turned the light off, but the moment I closed my eyes I was back in this REAL-AS-LIFE nightmare! Okay, when I managed to wake this time, I switched the light on and left it going. Discovered that the light made a no frigging difference, as after about 15 min's of
resting, my eyes started to droop, and when they closed, I was instantly in a fight for my life (soul?).

Now in this nightmare, I want to remind you that I'm not in a strange place, I'm actually seeing my room, exactly as if I was wide awake. But now, for the first time, I SEE what's I had previously only perceived as some dark force, at the end of my bed! What I see is something that resembles a dark black puma, but with a shark skin type of surface and no eyes. It started creeping from the foot of my bed, up onto the top of my blankets, weighing heavily on my body. For the life of me I can't seem to wake, and I'm now in a battle, that I feel if I lose to this entity, it would either destroy me or own me. I can feel it's heavy weight on my chest, pinning my arms down, and its mouth opens to reveal a long black tongue. I try to scream but as soon as I open my mouth and shoots it's tongue into my mouth, nearly choking me! My immediate reaction was to BITE down on its tongue, which I did and managed to bite it off, and spit it out. The being then emitted a high pitched growl, and disappeared. I then managed to wake, though it was hard to tell whether I was really 'awake' anymore. After awhile I fell asleep again, and all was well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abec42a39ec7.jpg[/atsimg]

That was 30 years ago, and from that night I've NEVER had another 'nightmare' of this kind, or anything remotely like it. I actually find it hard to call it a nightmare, as the experiences were always as REAL as what I experience as normal reality, to this day.

I'm sure others have similar experiences to share, and maybe others have some thoughts on what the meaning of my experiences are?

One day I will write about the number of close 'death' calls I've had, where I should have died from anyone of them. Not sure whether I've been incredibly lucky, or have a guardian angel looking over me!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yes - I had 3 entities in my bedroom about a week ago... They were there when I awoke from the worst nightmare I've ever had.

They were attacking my mental state, triggering suicide alters. After a lot of mental work which took about an hour, my normal alter surfaced and was able to start getting information about them.

They were 3 hooded beings, with a black cloak. The trimming was violet/magenta/purple in colour. At first the feeling was of evil, but as I digged deeper it was very different. One had the energy of a male, the other of a female, and the 3rd whom was an observer was that of a boy. When I did my mental work, the "boy" was actually its capability rather than its physical age.

I never usually write too much about this sort of thing - just happens enough in my life to accept it.

It has gotten me into the psychic warfare scene though, now that new to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
hey Mr Marty
I had been meaning to u2u you.. and keep forgetting.

As you know, Im not a Xtian, but I knew this was a problem for you as you had mentioned it in chat a few times. I spoke to a person I know here locally ( deliverance minister that I have come in contact with due to the paranormal interests), told him what you told me... and he had a few reading suggestions for you. I bought one of the books just out of curiosity and read it.. interesting stuff actually

In any case, here are the titles.. the first link is the one I read. Even had techniques and explanations for causes of this phenomenon. I actually had to go knock the dust of the bible to check some of the references out.. very very interesting stuff!

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1307422271&sr=8-4

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1307422625&sr=8-10

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_18

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_93

Good luck my friend

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

I remember as a child experiencing a waking version of what you describe. Late at night - once while running a high fever - and once for no known reason -- I would awake and feel myself propelled to the opposite wall - or as if the wall was propelled to me -- inches from my face. It would repeat itself several times - but the strangest part for me was that I would never "travel back" to my original point of origin; meaning I would only move TOWARDS the wall, and never feel as if I moved back. I would repeatedly feel as if I was moving forward. (or the wall was moving towards me - because you don't feel gravity or inertia during the experience) It was deeply unsettling and scary - as if something was attacking me in a sense. I never saw the form or shape.

I do remember that I felt having been raised with a deep religious faith helped me - I prayed, as many scared children do - and it all just eventually faded away.

This description brings back some old forgotten memories!

~ peace and hugs

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pescado

Thanks for making this your FIRST post Pescado & welcome to ATS

Interesting that our early experiences were similar, though were you managed to fight off your 'demon' with prayer, early on, mine manifested into something that maybe saw me as weak (having no 'faith'), and thought it would win a battle with me. Fortunately for me, I found some inner strength that allowed me to defeat the BEAST.

I'm glad to know that you were able to overcome your demon also. Take care.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Ok, I have not been on much as of late due to an incident last week that occured. It has been escalating about 15 weeks now. I do practice a faith system that I fast 2 times a year. So this also started around my fast. A great many things happened in the last few days. I went into the hospital May 30th. I also flatlined for 8 seconds. Also when I flatlined all of the electricity on the ward I was on went out. No lights, no computers, no machines and when I finally talked to the nurse that was there with me, she would not go into detail but she did say some very weird things happened when I died and there was a look of fear in her eyes. She told me there was no electricity the whole time I was gone. Also that I kept talking to the woman beside me but would not go into detail. I am still researching to find out something on the woman but it was weird none the less.

Anyway, prior to this I have been helping out on some things here in NYC dealing with the authorities and I was doing research on specific things concerning this case, I was written by one of my journalism people and asked if I would cover the Haiti issue with the money while the GitMo is slow. I research well, you see. I was on a site that was concerning FEMA and fallout shelters, I noticed an anomoly in the Alaska map. You can see I posted about it using my Dragon talker, still getting used to it and just reread my post tonight. Whoa, is all I can say. I wrote that on the 28th. All this happened that I am telling you and going to tell you occured from Saturday the 28th to the 30th of May. Due to keeping the house clean and whatnot, also spring tide, it was time for a smudging. The smudging stick was Native American White Sage. I have had a few entities shall we say, that have joined the house here since the helping on the situation I was asked to help in. They are ok and have their spaces. No harm, no foul you could say. I am not a dark person nor do I allow that type of darkness in my home so you are aware. I also know I get 13x13 because of how nature is, but always first do no harm.

Anyway during the smudging, I made a rookie mistake and went to smudge alone, I know, bad. Honest, I have never made that mistake before and did not intend to then. I went upstairs and sealed the doors. There is a bathroom door and 3 bedrooms. 2 bedroom doors were open and unable to be shut without going in the room the other room was shut thankfully and the bathroom door shut. I usually cover the mirrors or turn them around during a smudging as well. Now in my life, I don't care who believes me or not, read the OP post, it goes along with the post. Sorry, needed to be said, as I have had a bit of cheekiness on the site. I am Gaelic and Native American, 3rd generation of a man who walked the trail of tears and was our tribe's medicine man. Anyway, mirrors are always prepared so nothing can come in or be trapped. Bad, bad, bad. Candyman anyone?

Just because I do not practice the darker areas of this art, I do not believe in not knowing for one must defend oneself at all levels in life. I have done many a cleaning of homes, removed and helped with those who either have "deamons" or "believe they have deamons" and helping them to move forth. So on and so forth. Now, before you jump down the poor creature that is upstairs, remember they have feelings as well. It is finding common ground. I have a jinn upstairs, he is connected to a shadow monster as well. These two seem connected, the shadow monster is a protector of a girl in danger right now and the jinn happened to be called upon by her captor. As nutty as it sounds, he has his own space and I am not nervous of him, I do however know what they are and the energies they can pull. However, as I said I am knowledgable in the darker arts area and know if you have angels there must also be deamons. I am that of twilight. I hope you understand. I also do not normally share this much but feel it is needed as such in this case.

The night I smudged I smudged both open doors first, they are side by side in an 'L' shape, the smaller room to my left the larger to the right. (the jinn is currently sealed in the closet, by my hand and his and has not come out since this has occured.So he is a bit wracked as well.) I looked on the bed that is in there that was made with a sheet and a comforter. When I looked one time it was made, then there was a pyramid forming that looked like sand with a face in the center. It layed its head on the bed and I started to freak out a little because there was an air about him. I have come across many a thing in my life, in many haunted and known paranormal spaces that fear is usually the last thing I have, fascination perhaps. I also know they feed off fear. The jinn literally ran and slammed the closet door behind him and this pyramid turned into a face that moved down off the bed with the comforter as I brushed another seal on the open door. He/she,I believe it was a he, was on the ground with the sand running down as if it were one of those sand photos with a face appearing but I did not see the face so well. I started screaming so loud the police were called due to my shriek sounding like I was being killed. I fell into a "w" shape with my legs and looked in the room. By this time my roomie came upstairs and was beside me. I pointed to the bed, it was made again but there were crescent curves in the sheet facing left but with the round out, there were three curves. I pointed again, the crescent curves moved to the bottom as did the entitiy which was on the floor looking at me. It hunched and ran towards the door, hitting the seal, scratching my forhead in the process. I was also lifted in front of my roommate and thrown against banister. I was sitting by the wall, to the left at first. I then sprung into action, after I had a second wind and had a small excorcism of sorts of the room, rebuking the entity, and informing him he was not welcome here. I sealed the jinn in for all protection. I know he is terrified of whatever was here. In all my time of this activity in my life, I have never felt what I did that day or explain what occured. I am usually extremely careful in situations like this. Also my roomie was downstairs and I was upstairs. I called for her 4 times, she did not hear me until I screamed . She also heard things but not what I said and someone told me in her voice she would be up in a minute after I had called for her.

It was a bit nutty you could say. The 30th I was rushed to the hospital and flatlined during the day, a clear day, for 8 seconds. I remember it being stormy but who knows on that level.

Just wanted to share. Also, the jinn refuses to come out, not so bad, and has taken his space on the shelf above to hide from whatever this was. I will be smudging again, but this time safely and correctly. I am not sure what I have come upon, but I do know it has to do with the situation concerning helping others here in NY before it is too late for them. So please don't tell me drop the situation, I was asked to help for a reason. I cannot at the comfort of my life, turn my back on people who need help. This is not an option.

Stay safe,
Ainge

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It is odd the power of prayer. I was raised under a religious household. But due to my rebellious years and sick of my parent's hypocrisy became an atheist. That all changed when my paranormal experiences grew tenfold and I can no longer deny there are things beyond what science can describe. Each time I was attacked by supernatural entities, I found praying or holding onto a bible would stop these attacks (instantly). Since then, I've came back to religion and am resolved to keep my faith.

SpaceJockey, I am glad you were able to survive your attacks without a religious background or techniques. It comes to show the power of our minds and what willpower can do.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy

It is odd the power of prayer. I was raised under a religious household. But due to my rebellious years and sick of my parent's hypocrisy became an atheist. That all changed when my paranormal experiences grew tenfold and I can no longer deny there are things beyond what science can describe. Each time I was attacked by supernatural entities, I found praying or holding onto a bible would stop these attacks (instantly). Since then, I've came back to religion and am resolved to keep my faith.

SpaceJockey, I am glad you were able to survive your attacks without a religious background or techniques. It comes to show the power of our minds and what willpower can do.

Hi Guppy, thanks for the feedback and interestingly enough, I was brought up in a religious household (mother Anglican & father Catholic), but just like you I became an Atheist in my early teens.

Glad your faith helped you with your demons.

What I didn't mention in my original post as I never though about the relevance until now, is that from the time I was about 7yo until about 12yo and was still going to church, was that often I would FAINT whenever there was a large GOLD CROSS on display! It would go out of focus when I stared at it and next thing I'd be on the floor between the pews...then carried outside to recover.

Can't remember how many times this happened, but I only fainted while in a church.

Makes me wander whether I already had a dark force attached, trying to enter me from a young age...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It sounds like you suffered from sleep paralysis, it's common and some people experience visual/tactile hallucinations. There's nothing supernatural about it, it's just brain chemistry. I've had it for as long I can remember. It comes and goes but I haven't had an episode for at least 6 months. There are many threads about it on ATS, use the new and improved (?) ATS search function to find them.

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-6-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

You could be quite correct cripmeister, but are you saying that ALL experiences like this (including possessions/paranormal/visions/ghosts sightings, alien abductions etc), can be put into the 'brain chemistry' basket?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

You could be quite correct cripmeister, but are you saying that ALL experiences like this (including possessions/paranormal/visions/ghosts sightings, alien abductions etc), can be put into the 'brain chemistry' basket?

No, there are other possible explanations too. There might also be combinations of factors which may result in what we call paranormal experiences.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wow I used to have the same kind of experiences, though not as severe, as yours.

I even have a thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by binomialtheorem

Some very heavy stuff there! Interesting replies too. Glad yours episodes were short lived as well.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Yes - I had 3 entities in my bedroom about a week ago... They were there when I awoke from the worst nightmare I've ever had.

They were attacking my mental state, triggering suicide alters. After a lot of mental work which took about an hour, my normal alter surfaced and was able to start getting information about them.

They were 3 hooded beings, with a black cloak. The trimming was violet/magenta/purple in colour. At first the feeling was of evil, but as I digged deeper it was very different. One had the energy of a male, the other of a female, and the 3rd whom was an observer was that of a boy. When I did my mental work, the "boy" was actually its capability rather than its physical age.

I never usually write too much about this sort of thing - just happens enough in my life to accept it.

Hey there Marty,

The 3 beings in hooded black cloaks rang a bell of familiarity to me ... it sounds very like you had an encounter with the 'Genii Cucullati' they may look a little scary in their own right but they actually defend against evil / demonic entities (well worth a google);

>>>Genii Cucallati

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Hey there Marty,

The 3 beings in hooded black cloaks rang a bell of familiarity to me ... it sounds very like you had an encounter with the 'Genii Cucullati' they may look a little scary in their own right but they actually defend against evil / demonic entities (well worth a google);

>>>Genii Cucallati

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Interesting stuff, and no worries about 'derailing' from you two

In my book, it's good to be able to share each of our experiences, rather than keep them bottled up.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The country hasn't....
To be continued...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

SpaceJockey, have you ever been baptized? Just curious because I have a story that might be related to your golden cross experience.

15 years ago in church, there is this guy -- let us call him Bob. Bob was raised and baptized by the church thru his parents. Just like you and me, Bob rebelled in his teen years. But he became a satanist instead of an atheist. During one of his satanists meetings, they successfully summoned a demon or satan himself. All the satanists were exclaiming in surprise and glee as they saw the demon. Bob was disappointed because he could hear but not see the demon. Curious, Bob asked why he can't see the demon. The voice said because he was baptized he has some form of protection against the demon. Soon after, Bob left the satanist group and went back to the church.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Brain chemistry? From my experiences (personally documented 27 events), there is definitely an external force involved. Who or What I can not explain. When I have more time today, I will tell the story about what my pitbull and I experienced while taking out the trash on a late February 2009 evening.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

They can't kill you, they can only scare you into killing yourself. Its just an aspect of yourself. The are created by you, by an aspect of your life that isn't right, or you shouldn't be doing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join