It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with all the plane crashes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hello ATSers i live in one of the areas that there has been a plane crash and i just thought hhmmmm ill look up the RSOE EDIS to check see whats going on in the world and noticed this trend around the united states there crashes every where. I know there was a solar disturbance earlier this week wonder if this is the culpret or just a coincidence. Your thoughts.

heres the link to RSOE site
hisz.rsoe.hu...

wasnt sure what topic to put this in mod can you put me in the right 1 plz.
edit on 6-6-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i looked more on the rsoe site an saw they all say it was an a-10 that crashed weird because it wasnt an a-10 that crashed at the airport taking off near where i live.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This happens once a month, a big bunch of plane incidents with the same info. It's not all planecrashes.

And once a month someone new to RSOE is making a thread like this...Move a long.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

well i guess i got a question for you than why are there no discriptions of the accident on any of the crashes other that 0 1 or 2 people involved and a-10 thunderbolt on all of them when it shows where the crash by where i live that info is the same. dont make any sence. so is rsoe wrong than and if so why even add the event i never seen it cluttered like that with plane crash's so somethings up.

oh i just noticed it does actually give what type of plane it was when you click on the incident. and if your saying people post this stuff alot your goofy i havent seen a post about crashes. but what ever your opinion.
edit on 6-6-2011 by SpunGCake because: adding

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

Hes not messing with you, there really have been threads like that in the past, although I couldnt point you at one. ATS search should be your friend.

I have even noted previously, the apparant collapse of the thunderbolt fleet, and its all BS. I think the reporting method is crap, or the data display for those crashes is glitched .

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I have even noted previously, the apparant collapse of the thunderbolt fleet, and its all BS. I think the reporting method is crap, or the data display for those crashes is glitched .
I clicked on one of the airplane icons and got the text balloon, then i clicked "details" on that, and got this:

Airplane Accindet or Incident Report in the USA

If they can't even SPELL "accident", it's hard to take it seriously.

Here's a post from August 2010 in another ATS thread and they were talking about A-10 thunderbolts then:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
Every incident I click on says the affected aircraft is an A-10 Thunderbolt. So... either lots of Warthogs are recently out of warranty or this site's data is messed up.
I'd go with "data messed up". Also, if you go below the map to the detail listing, there are no aircraft incidents listed there, so it's probably some kind of glitch with the map, since we are still seeing A-10 thunderbolt reports but just on the map.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

actually if u click on a location weather incident or accident it tells you the type of plane where it says type. that is the only thing defineing them from eachother. now if this happens alot on rsoe whatever thats your opinion but i been looking at that before i joined and havent seen a cluster like this. funny how there using the excuse on some of the crashes that the planes were experimental...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
OMG, did the entire fleet of A-10s crash again?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
now if this happens alot on rsoe whatever thats your opinion
No friend, it's not my opinion. It's a thread from last August, 2010, about the same thing. I wasn't even involved in that thread. Did you read the posts I linked to? It has nothing to do with my opinion at all. It's a historical thread, commenting on the same thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe a-10's are just crap planes , built on a friday afternoon when the engineers just couldn't be arsed because they had a long week and were looking forward to the weekend .
Makes more sense than solar activity being the cause

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If you select the "continent" view. The details of the incident/accident are provided, including the aircraft type and tail number.

For example:

Aircraft on landing, tail wheel collapsed and veered off the runway, chesterfield, mo

Aircraft force landed on a road, 2 miles from foster

Aircraft on departure, struck a tree and a house, then came to rest in the yard, junction city, ks

The usual. Mostly pilot error.
edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo
OMG, did the entire fleet of A-10s crash again?

Perhaps some idiot is trying to give a virus to anyone that responds.

there must a reason why that crap keeps reappearing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If you select the "continent" view.
Nice tip!

That solves the problem of the aircraft type showing up as A-10 Thunderbolts.

When I switched to continent view, NONE of the aircraft show up as A-10 Thunderbolts!

That view looks a little more realistic. There's some kind of glitch in the original view making aircraft type show up as A-10 thunderbolts, with no other details.

Here's the FAA data, there was a big increase of accidents/incidents on June 6:

www.faa.gov...

8 of them involve experimental and homebuilt, 6 involve pipers, that's 14 out of the 29 right there. It looks like the typical day would be closer to 10 accidents/incidents, so 29 is on the high side.

Edit to add, I noticed FAA says "date reports entered". So I suppose that doesn't mean they all happened today.

It looks like perhaps the reports pile up over the weekend and a bunch get reported on Monday. Same thing happened a week ago except Monday was a holiday, so a flood of reports was entered on Tuesday.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
OP: I look at the site you mention once in awhile as well and seems like every time I'm surprised by the number of plane crashes in the U.S. It's always kind of a double take. Kept a log for awhile trying to correlate crashes with spraying (aluminum particulants in the moving parts and all) and although it was bearing results it became too time consuming because I had to search individual local news sites.

top topics

join