It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would we go about having Official Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think we are very close to Disclosure but the simple fact is that the Gov is not cracking at all. I know all the Pilots and Astronauts and alot of credible people are coming out and talking the truth but i dont know how far we are getting with this. How would we go about getting Disclosure in a weeks time?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
if we knew that wouldnt we have disclosure by now?

do you really need disclosure to know that there is other life visiting us?
i know i dont, disclosure wouldnt mean much to me, I already know what I believe.
edit on 6-6-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mesaana
if we knew that wouldnt we have disclosure by now?

True i guess.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Disclosure happened like 30 years ago "officially" in my recollection.

If you're talking about the general population thinking aliens are capable of morphing and visit earth constantly then that will only be disclosed in case of a direct threat OR if there's money to be made....

Today parallel worlds, tomorrow singular atom connectivity... you'll get there as a race

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Disclosure happened like 30 years ago "officially" in my recollection.

If you're talking about the general population thinking aliens are capable of morphing and visit earth constantly then that will only be disclosed in case of a direct threat OR if there's money to be made....

Today parallel worlds, tomorrow singular atom connectivity... you'll get there as a race

Really. Then why is the government still hiding things about ET's from us?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
I think we are very close to Disclosure but the simple fact is that the Gov is not cracking at all. I know all the Pilots and Astronauts and alot of credible people are coming out and talking the truth but i dont know how far we are getting with this. How would we go about getting Disclosure in a weeks time?

Tell them to land on all 4 corners of EA. And sit Next the govs will create the communications and social steps to follow. But just land dont be hostile find open public areas like sports fields. Then simply land. EA govs will cut ALL the weapons on but the crafts will be able to tell this. So land and make sure no contagents are present. again the govs will follow next step by communications. the weapons ALL may be on alert but they dont wanna use them out of unknown outcome. So no hostil white house US or Russia lands, go to ball field where all can see and CHILL. If the EA govs start to become hostile then lift off and project the holograms feeds to communicate why the liftoff occured not out of fear but out of PEACE.

Be well -keep motherships by SOL

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Government is afraid of an awakened populace. They fear their perch on top of the pile being threatened. Some of them fear that aliens will take over, I think if they wanted to, then they would have by now. The are also jealous of the tech that the aliens possess (but do you really give a nuclear bomb to a child to take apart and play with?). I bet there are smoke filled rooms with this debate going on at regular intervals.

"We should tell them, they can handle it!"
"no they can't!" (Thinking: besides, if they know, then I will be threatened because I have lied to them for so long)
and on and on it goes.

Only when those who covered up the lie, die, will we get closer to the truth (I hope).

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
First of all, no....we are nowhere close to "disclosure" by ANY authority that we are being visited. The reason being is that this subject is not taken seriously.

Honestly, it would take a massive MAIN STREAM NEWS media blitz to create the climate that one would need to have this happen. But, since this subject is populated by ignorant folks who post the most idiotic things, this will never happen.

So what would it take? It would take this community YEARS of filtering out the more ridiculous things and boiling it down to something the media can use against the government. The goal would be to have the MSM crawling over themselves to present the best story. In that climate, nothing can hide.

But the powers that be have nothing to worry about. They have thousands of useful idiots that post daily that make us all look like fools (not on their payroll, they are actually deluded enough/ignorant enough to believe what they are saying) to keep this from happening. It will take a DECADE OR TWO of CONCERTED effort on our part (those of us with common sense and reason) to make sure the most vocal (i.e. the idiots) don't define our subject.

Anybody ready to take that on? Didn't thing so, so therefore disclosure is nothing but a money maker for the moronic fools that earn a living on this subject.

Don't kill the messenger, I speak the unadulterated truth.
edit on 6-6-2011 by MainLineThis because: spielling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
We are no closer to official disclosure than we were this time last year , ten years ago or at any point in history you care to mention .
The fact is official governmental disclosure isn't going to happen , if it was they would have released some real information in the thousands of declassified UFO files released over the last few years by various governments .

The people pushing the disclosure fantasy are the ones making money from it , the ones stoking the fire by announcing bogus disclosure deadline dates and doing speaking tours , oh and selling their latest book .

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
Only when those who covered up the lie, die, will we get closer to the truth (I hope).

I wish it wsnt so this way. Plus I keep seeing comments here about the quarintine being lifted for 2012 smh...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The only way we're gonna get disclosure within the next week is if the aliens land!

Seriously though, I personally think we may be a ways off from that. Obama has enough to deal with right now and there is a lot of instability in the world - from our economy to the Middle East "Arab Spring". I doubt they want to throw alien disclosure on top of everything else.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
The only way we're gonna get disclosure within the next week is if the aliens land!

Well yeah but thats never going to happen unless they get tired of waiting. Im pretty sure they are showing them selves in order for Disclosure, just look at how many sighting of UFO's that are reported on a weekly basis.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The president has NOTHING to do with disclosure, how any ignorant enough to believe that is beyond me. The only way he/she would have anything to do with such a release is if the MAJORITY of the general public demanded it in the form of viewing ratings on the msm. How is that not easy to understand? If the news can't compete on a subject, then forget about it. And the news will only step on themselves when the tin foil hat wearing morons keep us from looking like fools. And from reading this very forum you can see that is not happening ANYTIME soon.

So get used to it.
edit on 6-6-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
I doubt they want to throw alien disclosure on top of everything else.

And what if the timming had other natural influences in mind for some EA species not only man --sorta like the day the Earth stood still?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
The president has NOTHING to do with disclosure, how any ignorant enough to believe that is beyond me.

The President is basically the spokesman for the Gov. so if Disclosure was going to happen he would be the one to announce it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I doubt there'll be any disclosure about shape shifting aliens, from a planet nearly identical in all respects to Earth, visiting us until such time as they arrive. Doubt that'll be any time soon. Even if they exist somewhere out there.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The president has NOTHING to do with disclosure, how any ignorant enough to believe that is beyond me.

The President is basically the spokesman for the Gov. so if Disclosure was going to happen he would be the one to announce it.

You show your ignorance on how things work in reality. Spend less time on the internet and in real life and you figure this our. Sure, the president will be the SPEAKER concerning such events or releases, but that speech will not come about without everything I have outlined. The president doesn't make disclosure agreements without the machine telling him to.

And guess what, we are the machine. The fools who don't understand that are the very ones that make us look like fools. Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You show your ignorance on how things work in reality. Spend less time on the internet and in real life and you figure this our. Sure, the president will be the SPEAKER concerning such events or releases, but that speech will not come about without everything I have outlined. The president doesn't make disclosure agreements without the machine telling him to.

And guess what, we are the machine. The fools who don't understand that are the very ones that make us look like fools. Plain and simple.

I never said he ran the Government so that shows your ignorance and lack of reading skills Sir.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

. Sure, the president will be the SPEAKER concerning such events or releases, but that speech will not come about without everything I have outlined.

MainLineTHis,

you're probably right about that. BUT, the president will have final approval on any "official" disclosure and I don't think he will give it for the reasons I outlined.

Although, I hope I am wrong

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hmmm ... pretty quick ,I'd say kidnap a person who has confirmed knowledge and give them sodium Pentathol and '___' or get picked up at a facility like the Dulce Base aka RIO ARRIBA CO, DSD-3. I doubt you could get the whole shebang but I'm very sure they would tell you something before you would be experimented on or killed later by a sociopathic sweeper before you could contact anybody about it.
Your idea is not tenable ,for you or even the President of the United States.This information has been taken into private hands and has been paid for by ungodly amounts of money (from us).
That and the ongoing illegal activities that have been authorized by government personnel ,to include murder rivaling that of Nazis,would mean they do not want to get arrested or mutilated by an outraged American populace.
Most of all it's a cash cow and tech power they intend to keep for themselves.
You get too close you disappear.
My information also seems to indicate they can mind wipe your memories,but that would depend mostly on how much you know or proof you have.
Benevolence is obviously in question here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join