It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Died for 3 minutes last night (NEAR DEATH EXPERIANCE)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wanted to tell you my story. I've had a horrible week, lost job, ps3 ylod, broken computer keyboard (at home), no other job opportunities. Plus other stuff that is just personal. I blame my stars and planet alignment, I am a scorpio.

I was walking to the bathroom at my GF house and tripped on a bottle of apple jucie and drove my knee onto a small table. Their certainly was much pain to my own knee afterwards and I was not surprised at all that the pain followed me into the bathroom. I then took a look at it. Their was a large knot, it almost look like a bone was potruding outside of my knee.
My GF aided me and said that it could be a lot worse and gave me a very dreadful analyzation, if that was enough it pretty much put me into shock/seizure. Not only that, but my father has had knee surgery twice, so you could understand where I am coming from. The aniexty that is.

I passed out unconcious, not breathing, gums turning white, eyes dilated for about 3 minutes.

My death experiance was very minimal, because I was only their for 3 earth minutes. I just remember leaving my body and looking at myself.
Except the idea of looking at yourself is kinda tricky to explain. My sight was very similar in vision as if I were underwater, except no sound and "human" figures were completely black and have no distgunishable features at all. Like a siloute. I also could not see chairs, tv, carpet or any other inanimate object. It was all mostly gray with just siloute of people. Although, I had myself prepared to be in a different realm like this I was unable to understand, due to the reason I regained conciousness and became alive. I remained in care with my Medic GF helping me out. Had to had a blanket, arms up high breathing in and out. When I became cold I started to shake and convulsive and drift back into my shock again.

Did not go to hospital due to it costing so much.

I wanted to give my info to people. Just to look at it. Ask questions, because even though I was ready for a death transition, it still took me off guard. Intresting enough I am alive and probably have minimum brain damage now. Good day to all

edit on 6-6-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. How did you feel once you left your body?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

what can i say.....Welcome back!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Are you sure it was a NDE and not an OBE (Out of Body Experience)?

The shock and the pain may have jarred your consciousness from your body. Are you sure your heart stopped and your body stopped breathing?

You probably didn't have much time to notice much but, can you remember seeing a silver cord attaching your soul to your body?
edit on 6/6/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That must of scared the # out of you lol

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Thanks for sharing. How did you feel once you left your body?

I knew of this realm for awhile. It is where all the ghost, spirits and just plain haunting come in and out of.

I felt surreal, again I did not realize that I had died. So it was surprising. Today, I feel tons of vibration and I seem to look at things in a different way than I did before. Only time will tell

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Welcome to the club

Now you just have to keep your eyes peeled for the "changes"
because whats really going to get your goat, is did you die and enter a new dimension that only appears to be the same as the one you left ?
Sometimes things like this open our eyes in ways we never thought was possible..
Maybe we never really die just recreate a construct that mimics the one we want to be in.
But glad your here to tell us, wherever here is

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ive had a very similar experience when i was younger,it was induced by narcoses,
and after that it stiil kept happening for a while
imo its your ghost hoovering above u and u kinda take his eyesight,
another theory is [cause this happens quite alot,that your sub contive mind has registrated the surroundings around u and ur just going from that,if u get what i mean
srry for bad english
thanks for making the thread
love to hear other opinions on the subject

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have prepared myself for a OOB experiance, I do meditation and try to do it in safe envoriment , although I knew that I was dead for sure. I had that rapid heart beating, feeling drained on my left side. I know what it feels to die, pretty much like a sleep.

Sorry for my bad spelling, ATS +college computers do not do spell check >

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Interesting story.

I hate to question you but can you post a photograph of your knee to at least give some confirmation to your story?

I know that is a weird question but I had to ask.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

You probably didn't have much time to notice much but, can you remember seeing a silver cord attaching your soul to your body?
edit on 6/6/11 by FortAnthem because:

I've know about the cord and it was probably thin. Death wanted me perhaps.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Interesting story.

I hate to question you but can you post a photograph of your knee to at least give some confirmation to your story?

I know that is a weird question but I had to ask.

It is no longer a welt, but yeah I could, I have the worst camera also. I'll see what I can do

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I wanted to tell you my story. I've had a horrible week, lost job, ps3 ylod, broken computer keyboard (at home), no other job opportunities. Plus other stuff that is just personal. I blame my stars and planet alignment, I am a scorpio.

You are right. I have been in and out of jobs for the last 3 years. Now I have got one after 6 months and am gonna keep it..
. I am a scorpio too and the planet alignments makes some sense. Looks like am not alone. Your NDE is interesting and I hope you find a job soon

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wow , that sounds insane lol , welcome back!!!

Im Scorpio too ....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
sounds like your typical beginnings of a obe actually.

I have trouble believing someone died from banging their knee..else I would be dead a hundred times over...shock, obe, that makes sense...but bang knee followed by death is a bit of a stretch.

but keep analysing...and ya, take a snapshot of the knee..if anything, perhaps a armchair doctor can take a look at it and be helpful on how to treat it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am going to post a pic of my knee as best as I can to show some proof of something. Keep questions coming i am going home right now

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
sounds like your typical beginnings of a obe actually.

I have trouble believing someone died from banging their knee..else I would be dead a hundred times over...shock, obe, that makes sense...but bang knee followed by death is a bit of a stretch.

but keep analysing...and ya, take a snapshot of the knee..if anything, perhaps a armchair doctor can take a look at it and be helpful on how to treat it.

I know it was not from a bang knee, come on now, people die from going into shock and it may even have been a seizure, i am not known to get them but I am no doctor.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm glad you are okay and I do not mean any disrespect with this response so please, just take it as an observation from someone with medical experience vs. a flame.

First, it sounds like you very likely may have ruptured the bursa on your knee cap. Happens usually with sports injuries (I did it myself hitting it on a counter while working in an ER!) Look it up. You could be at risk of infection in the bursa in the skin broke (like mine did) so you'll want to be aware of what to look for.

Secondly. If your gf is a medic...than why in the world would she not call for an ambulance or start CPR if she thought you were dead? You metioned that you had a seizure. Have you had them in the past? If it was a grand-mal seizure than you would not have been breathing during it and very likely would have then had the coloring of someone who is dead. Typically someone who is seizing will then start breathing again after the seizure....this is why multiple seizures is life threating, due to the lack of oxygen.

Again...not to question you, I believe you think that you were dead, but based on what you said I think it is more likely you were in a postictal state, which is what follows a grand mal seizure.

here is some info: postictal state

I can sympathize with a lack of funds and not wanting a medical bill; but really? Your girlfriend thought you were dead but didn't call for help because of money?? Like I always say to people who do not want an ambulance ride due to the cost: You can always arrange payments but dead is dead. Is it really worth the risk?

Again...glad you are okay and seem to have gained a positive experience from this, I just want to encourage people to react appropriately to a life threatening situation. CALL 911 or your local emergency number and start CPR immediately.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OP, if you stopped breathing and were "dead" for 3 minutes and your girlfriend didn't call 911, then you may want to reassess the nature of your relationship with her. Forget not having insurance, this is one of those situations where anyone who cares about another person would make that emergency call.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
I'm glad you are okay and I do not mean any disrespect with this response so please, just take it as an observation from someone with medical experience vs. a flame.

First, it sounds like you very likely may have ruptured the bursa on your knee cap. Happens usually with sports injuries (I did it myself hitting it on a counter while working in an ER!) Look it up. You could be at risk of infection in the bursa in the skin broke (like mine did) so you'll want to be aware of what to look for.

Secondly. If your gf is a medic...than why in the world would she not call for an ambulance or start CPR if she thought you were dead? You metioned that you had a seizure. Have you had them in the past? If it was a grand-mal seizure than you would not have been breathing during it and very likely would have then had the coloring of someone who is dead. Typically someone who is seizing will then start breathing again after the seizure....this is why multiple seizures is life threating, due to the lack of oxygen.

Again...not to question you, I believe you think that you were dead, but based on what you said I think it is more likely you were in a postictal state, which is what follows a grand mal seizure.

here is some info: postictal state

I can sympathize with a lack of funds and not wanting a medical bill; but really? Your girlfriend thought you were dead but didn't call for help because of money?? Like I always say to people who do not want an ambulance ride due to the cost: You can always arrange payments but dead is dead. Is it really worth the risk?

Again...glad you are okay and seem to have gained a positive experience from this, I just want to encourage people to react appropriately to a life threatening situation. CALL 911 or your local emergency number and start CPR immediately.

Solid advice.
Welcome back & have you considered the free clinic?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join