It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashtar Sheran :

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

and if so, I'll readily go back to "Humanist-sect SATANIST" rather than "Humanist".

Jesus and the devil are just two sides of the same coin. I'd suggest that a Christian is also a Satanist, and a Satanist is also a Christian, as both characters spring from the same story. Half the time the Preacher b_i_t_c_h_e_s about the devil and the other 50% of the time the devil is b_i_t_c_h_i_n_g about his partner in crime Jesus. They are just 2 psychological sheep dogs that keep the sheep herded in a neat and tidy flock, whilst the farmer (vicar) fleeces them b4 sending them off to the meat works.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I, from what I've seen and heard so far from this thread and from off one of these sites about Ashtar, agree with Jakko and Earthscum. Jakko makes a good point about the real bringer of light will not have some vast fleet with him, because if he is here to save us and is who he claims, then he will not NEED vast fleets.

If Sheran and all his companions love us so, and if they have all the influence over this world you and they claim, then they are not helping us. Just take awhile to take stock of how things are going in the world. Ashtar and friends tell us that they will save us, but it makes me uneasy. They want us to put our whole trust in them, so that we will allow them to come in when the human race is vulnerable from whatever form of tragedies that may occur in the future, and so they can tell us how to do things. Let's be VERY careful here. Earthscum was right about Ashtar probably wanting to take over as a sort of Christ, because he seems to choose different methods than Jesus did. If Ashtar contacted certain people to spread his message, you would think they had a different attitude.

I only say all this out of sincere concern for you Harak, and Italiano and Kangaxx and the others that are getting involved with these fleets of beings. A warning, do not let your awe and excitement from someone that can do something apparently amazing blind you from judgement and sense. Don't you think evil forces out there can easily impress us humans with signs of wonder, since they know more of how our universe works? The bible specifically warns against false christs and those that will perform miracles and signs of wonder, and that we should not be fooled.

Of course, on the website I was browsing, it was mentioned that they have found that statistically only 30% of the bible is accurate as it is today. However, they still talk of Jesus and are claiming to describe who He is and what He will do.

Again, I just hope that we all keep our heads on straight and be VERY careful. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
"Why do you post that me, hakar & kangaxx are sharing the same PC?"
i didnt post that ? please point out where you where mentioned - try cutting and pasting and show the whole world. i asked why bandit give you thumbs down and mentioned voting for yourself- LEARN TO READ !

uhmm, having memory problems?

Post Number: 725950 "is that a thumbs down because they are all voting for each other or a thumbs down because 3 people share the same pc?"

And I have to learn how to read...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
earth:
ok...first, and yes you have surprised me a lot too.

as far as i see in your words, you are judging me, harak and italiano, because we belive in Ashtar.
and all you say, and assure about ashtar is just your belives, because i do not see anything, that proof to us what you have sayed about Ashtar.
so you are judging people based on a personal "guess" of you.
think about that and see "who" is acting "evil"!
do you any time in your life have seen Ashtar? assuming by your words it looks that the answer is no!
when you stated : why he appear to humans, when he knows that nobody will belive in that or him, you are again, "guessing"! that almoust all will not belive in that, all we know, but all who have seen him... have you any proof or a statment of any one that have meet him, and after that say it is evil? or not belive him?, if yes please show me.
now...i can't even belive that you have writed this:

"and knows that people like Kangaxx and Harak will believe so wholeheartedly, and will fight and scream and discredit to get HIS info across to the masses."

can you tell me where have you seen me or harak "screaming and discrediting", trying to pass Ashtar information?!?!?
where are any topic started by me or harak about Ashtar?!?
where are our so "obvious" ,for you, enfforts to descredit so strongly at all costs, in a so enfatic way, other people belives about him??? we are here giving our opinions to a member's topic about Ashtar and you see us like in a "crusade" for Ashtar?!?

again when you say this:
"Ashtar Sheran is nothing but a Fake-tar Imposhteran in my eyes."

you state very clear that it is ONLY your "guess" or belive. how can you judge me Harak or any other people based only in what you "think"?!?
do would like to be in a court of room, been acused of something, and be condemned based on belives or guesses?!?

do you any time have read any of the hundreds of the small Ebooks of Ashtar Sheran?!? i am sure you do not!
but... if you stat so well that he his evil, and his "tricking" humans, you for sure have read A LOT against him, and something, or some one had obvious poisoned your mind about it! now. let me ask, go you do not have personal proofs that Ashtar is good, have you proofs that Ashtar is evil, besides your "guesses"?!
you sayed:
"Why no mention of Ashtar in the bible? Is Ashtar trying to take over the role of Jesus? Seems like it to me."

what kind of question is that!?! that is logical for you? Why in this world Ashtar must have been named or related in the Holy Bibble?!?
and. again. whe you say the next things about Christ and Ashtar, that is the proof for us(that know what he Ashtar says) that you DO NOT HAVE A CLUE about what that entitie have teached or transmited!! because if you have read it something , you never will "guess" that. and, because he do not are playing at all the role of Christ. he says musch about that, he says about his possible conections with Christ, and he says waht Chirst was, and when we must "waite" for him. do you call this as trying to do the role of Christ????

you say:
"Humanists understand love and compassion, but we realize that there are those that do not deserve it,"
let me tell you just this: after we read the above topic of you, we must assume( yes it's a assumtion), that you are a person that realy worries about the true love or the true good, folowing that, how can you say that there exist some ones or some things that DO NOT DESERVE LOVE??!!
again...who of you bouth are roling a evil way?? you ??, or Ashtar?? because Ashtar do not says anywhere that there are exeptions about love!!! love is for all, and for everything!

you say:
"Enlightenment doesn't come from someone elses mouth to your head. "

so...again you are jest "assuming" right?
try to learn something about Hinduism and Buddhism, and see if it is possible to be enlightned by a "mouth" or not??? or if you prefere, just read the history of Christ, or Ghandi(as you refered), and see how is possible that just by "Mouth", and some times with just using the eyes, people can be enlightned!

You say:
"I'm being really nice about this because I haven't been attacked personally, yet. "

so,,, you call what you have writed "being nice"!!?? it is "nice" to judge me based on "guesses" or in something not real proofed?

you say:
"Give EVERYBODY a certain amount of love, and if they squander it, do not give them more. If they sow it and make it grow, then they have done the right thing. Ashtar ever tell you this? he shouldn't have had to. if he did, and asked you to spread the 'truth', then I see deceit on the horizon. "

Not in a single book or Ashtar messages that was been sayed! go look and see for your self in his books.
and no he never have asked me to spread the truth, because if he have done that, i was doing that for too long already and at the moment!!

Yes, you have realy surprised me, you was one guy that have asked me a lot of things in the aliens topic, you always was respectfull to me in all the possible ways, and now, based on "guesses", you change, and "jump" on me puting me in the "trash"!
well, .et me make a "guess" too: for sure beteen the aliens topic, and now, you have in deed been deceived, and for me, you can't even now see the diference fro what is good or right, from what is bad/ evil or wrong.
let me saying something, in my life i have meet many groups, wew always some one "invoked" a "entitie"!! if i would have belived in all of them, at the moment i was beliving that Christ was the devil, Ghandi was the antichrist, Buddha was the Santa claus, etc
yes friend, it is realy a pitty that you have "turned" to the wrong side!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
for Acid head:

if you are so sure that we and Harak, are the same, using the same computer, can you please explain to us why we cant see Harak "ON LINE"?!?

tell me who is lieing then?

*typos

[edit on 13-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Who came first...Ashtar Sheran or Shoaib Akhtar? (The Rawal Pindi Express)
Ashtar sounds like cigerette....Sheran a smoke?

f you are so sure that we and Harak, are the same, using the same computers, can you please explain to us why we cant see Harak "ON LINE"?!?

ooops 3way dude you left a big gap in your defences there....funny how yall turn up one after another in the same thread all the time.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Why no mention of Ashtar in the bible? Is Ashtar trying to take over the role of Jesus? Seems like it to me.

I just read something on Ashtar and it said the incarnation of Jesus is actually his brother.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
for Acid head:

if you are so sure that we and Harak, are the same, using the same computer, can you please explain to us why we cant see Harak "ON LINE"?!?

tell me who is lieing then?

Please keep your posts on the topic at hand. Post that are off topic will be deleted without notice. You may also receive warnings and/or point penalties for posting off topic remarks. If you have a problem, use the suggestion form to complain.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Please keep your posts on the topic at hand. Post that are off topic will be deleted without notice. You may also receive warnings and/or point penalties for posting off topic remarks. If you have a problem, use the suggestion form to complain.

Was Kangaxx the one going of topic???
If you look a copple pages back you can smell the acid starting to go off topic...
By the way...all the comments some people made(NOt just this topic)...would be MORE then enough to 'warn' that person...
but seems to me only some people are allowed to get warnings...
If all you just typed^here above is true, then most of y'all not doing their job good....

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by HARAK
WOW...Thx for the instant help Italiano

I have three "way above" votes this Month:

Kangaxx , and you Italiano already have been ..., awarded!!!

Cya later!!

So you're voting for yourself now HARAK/Kangaxx???

is that a thumbs down because they are all voting for each other or a thumbs down because 3 people share the same pc ?

As moderator, Caribean can see the IP of members...

And William is right. I just asked for informatins, if this topic must turn into a fight, I prefer to close this debate.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Look, if THEY can see the IP adresses then they now that I live in a different country then Harak & Kangaxx!
If anyone claims I have the same IP adress then kangaxx or Harak, then they are clearly a LIAR!

Who came up with the idea that me kangaxx or whatever is the same person?? And why some came up with this idea

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If Ashtar Sheran is here with a bunch of fleets and is here as an invader, why would they just manipulate? They have enough force and higher intelligence as well as technology, they can easily take over without all of the manipulation or at least appear to the whole Earth as they are in peace and then change like the series "V"?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
2012 will be the happiest year on the planet for those, who believe in the book "The Deceived Soul". In this book, the knowledge will help successfully live through the crisis of the natural disasters. Believe in this, it is true.

search.barnesandnoble.com...

TELEPATHIC CONTACT

Author: Galina Dymkova

www.ehelpia.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ashtar is a fraud, fake and someone made up in someone's mind
if this "space fleet" was real, why wont they make themselves known?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join