It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The oldest Metropolis on Earth was built by the Anunnaki! PROOF!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
I believe that this is nothing but speculation on how it got there.

In time ALL questions will be Answered. Seems many are mind locked into visuals of the annuaik and it makes them question them hard outta disbelief. Now these fields 1 has not seen but proof would be any relics found around within there. I just like how mans time around keeps being pushed back and this should make ALL ask more questions as to why the time keeps changing?? I Love the Annunaik tho so excuse my overenergetic attitude something pulls me to them un no

Be well
edit on 6/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, I actually spent a good hour looking over that site. I wish I could get that hour back. There is an awful lot of garbage being spouted off as fact. Has anyone noticed the predictions that came and went? Well, there is proof that a great deal is made up.

"Starting in March 9th, 2011 we begin the Cycle of Unity of Consciousness, with days and nights that last 18 days!" - Yup, never happened.

How exactly did the Mayans predict the earthquake in Japan? Oh, I get it. The author made that up - since there is no references to an earthquake what so ever on the calendar. I started going through the pages faster and faster, and all I see is garbage - regurgitated from other parts of the internet.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm open to the theory that ETs influenced human development, but the source lost my interest when they referred to the persian gulf as the persian "golf". lack of basic geographical vocab skills makes me curious as to the writer's area of expertise.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I just want to add my weight to those questioning the word "proof." We've seen so many "proofs" of so many absurd theories here on ATS that it may become necessary for the dictionary publishers to re-define the meaning.

Perhaps the definition could be "something two or more people agree upon" or "something declared to be true by virtue of a web link."

That is all....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
TO ADD I think the real proof will come from a WATER source ocean lake or river and there will be no questions after that just awe.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The brain washers did a very good job and I congratulate them. No matter how malevolent their actions against humanity are, I cannot stop and marvel of how good they are in their actions.

So, good job 'elites'! You played your part without error.

The next thousand years will be decisive to our existence as a specie. Personally, I cannot see us evolving past this point. Without 'outside intervention' (whatever this may be) the human specie will be extinct.

~Love and wisdom to all~

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading the article
I think there might be some truth in what is being told...
I did not know about that location.
But i've always thought our love for gold came from the "Gods"

Gold is the best metal to use in electronics
especially audio equipment

thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberFawkes1105

but the source lost my interest when they referred to the persian gulf as the persian "golf"

"Golf"

Guess we didnt read the same article... cos I clearly read "Gulf"
So did CTRL+F (search)
No "Golf" was even in the source

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Weren't these found to be relatively modern (like in the past 500-800 years at MOST? I think some of them are goat corrals and the like. I'll see if I can find the original article. If not, I'm headed to Zud A in the Fall and maybe that'd be a good field trip for my sons and me. Good opportunity to teach them critical thinking. I can start off by letting them see the OP here, thus getting them all excited about Alien Civilizations, naughty probings, etc... and see how long it takes them to figure out the goat pasture solution.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I love how every time the word "PROOF" is in the title of a thread on ATS, there's absolutely no proof whatsoever. The link leads to a website where the guy is obviously trying to sell stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If anything, I would say that the patterns represent old watering holes used by animals. I could see those being dated as old as the article says (but never proves), yet having nothing to do with human beings or aliens or leprechauns or anything but wandering herds of animals.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Looking at one of the coordinates there on the site.

Machadodorp: 25 39' 22.42" S / 30 17' 03.25" E

If you check out google maps. There are tons of circular walls all over the place for miles.

There guy is onto something by stating there are some ancient settlements all over the place.

Google Maps

very interesting.
Alot of what look like old settlements.
google maps
edit on 6-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There is nothing in that article other than wild speculation. Most of all there is nothing in the way of proof at all Anunnaki existed or built anything. To generate money no doubt from gullible people.

It just means for every Sitchen there is a replacement confidence person in the wings ready to take up where they left off.

Your title is completely dishonest and your source is worthless and clearly biased to promote an obvious myth. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I agree it looks more built by humans but why mine for gold? It is a soft metal, not very useful for cavemen...

Perhaps they were using the gold to attract magpies?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sorry, but this was interesting,

I can understand why people get pissed when they see proof in the title and it breaks their belief system in peaces

this will get attacked pretty fast as we can clearly see, wow

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Looking at one of the coordinates there on the site.

Machadodorp: 25 39' 22.42" S / 30 17' 03.25" E

If you check out google maps. There are tons of circular walls all over the place for miles.

There guy is onto something by stating there are some ancient settlements all over the place.

Google Maps

very interesting.
Alot of what look like old settlements.
google maps
edit on 6-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

Hey, we could almost say there's faded out air strips just south-east.

Myths? Myths you say? Well I wouldn't be surprised if over then 75% of the myths in the world are badly translated and deformed history. Saying this has something with the Annunaki is a bit jumping the gun but I do believe in those Sumerian myths has much has I do for Egyptian hieroglyphs, native American myths, etc.

I don't firmly believe in exactly what it says word for word, most of it is misunderstanding of the technology.
Since we have no history what so ever, we haven't found nothing better then myths yet. We shouldn't deny that it could be the truth since we have nothing better.

I know how easy it is to extrapolate on and on and make connections between 2 things that don't connect that much but we don't have a better option yet.

So yeah, it's an old Annunaki "ran", not built, place that humans worked to mine gold to repair Niberu's ozone. I bet the Annunaki weren't that technologically advanced if they needed man work to gather gold.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
Sorry, but this was interesting,

I can understand why people get pissed when they see proof in the title and it breaks their belief system in peaces

this will get attacked pretty fast as we can clearly see, wow

Yeah I really hate when people write PROOF in the title, it automatically sounds fake.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Good article but moe proof is needed...just not enough here to make a stand one way or the other....good read though
edit on 6/6/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

No, what you have is flimsy evidence from some obscure website, at best....

I will wait for "PROOF".

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It makes me wonder about if the people who built this civilization had anything or genetic relation to the Dogon Tribe, who knew more about Sirius and its binary star than did modern day man.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join