It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you suffer from dibilitating heart burn??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Glad it never came out my nose .Did you happen to try apple cider vinegar? I can eat anything without heart burn now
give me you're greasiest burger you're straightest hard liqueurs no problem..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Crossfire27va

I wonder how effective that would be and for how long,interesting.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I make unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar for a living, wish I could plug my product on this thread. I have had so many people tell me it is the best they have ever tasted that I am starting to believe it. I do put a lot of effort and thought in to making it taste good. At this stage it is only available in Australia, but in a few years, who knows?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

What is the process to making apple cider into vinegar? How is it done?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

A hard question to answer. It really is not that simple to make a good acv with mother in it. I have a degree in winemaking, so starting from there I moved on to apple cider vinegar. Do you make beer or wine? What scale are you thinking of? What is your source of apples? If I know where you are starting from I can give you some tips on improving it.

The way some people make it is to crush apples, put it in a bucket with cheesecloth over the top and leave it for a few months. This is how to make harsh apple cider vinegar that takes your breath away when you drink it. This will have mother in it and it is still good for you but it also has a lot of bad chemicals in it. Do not use a metal bucket or implements.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

I do brew my own clone beers from scratch. I also keg my beer as well. I am curious if you can use crab apples to make wine and also vinegar. I am just about to start planting an orchard of fruit trees. For wine making and for sale locally. I will also be planting high quality apple trees as well, one tree at a time.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a handful of TUMS chewables, washed down with SIPS of A&W ROOTBEER,
after a few sips, a gulp or 2, after you burp, its GONE
a reply to: enament

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join