It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinergate Bombshell: New Woman Comes Forward Claiming Intimate Photos & Online Commos with Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

I heard he had a history of this in college, so it's nothing surprising to some people.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Pics or didn't happen. If it's too graphic just blur out the details from intimate parts.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by pplrnuts
SO WHAT??!!

Big deal, a Democrat has a little fantasy fling online and swaps some naughty photos, BIG DEAL!!!

Its better than the AZZ-RAPING that the Republicans LITERALLY give the middle-class folks in this country.

So what?

Except when it's a Republican, the dems and the MSM hound them out of office.

Deny hypocrisy ...

Like they did Clinton? While Newt was having a little dalliance at the same time? Jeez, at least it's a straight affair...kinda refreshing in these 'wide stance' days...

edit on 6-6-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sings *another one bites the dust*

they just keep falling down like flies... and have you noticed lately its all been affairs? Strange I think at least..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by sheepslayer247

It is hypocritical to point a finger at him when the finger could be just as easily pointed at us!

The only way it could easily be me is if I Pic/Text/Email and/or Deceive and/or Cheat on my wife. That ain't happening so please stop saying that. (you and anyone else who brings that arguement into the mix).

Fact of the matter is, just as in Palin and the rest.. you're in the publics eyes. You were entrusted to a position of governing over us because we elected you as we believed certain things about you....

Can you sit and and honestly say that if the Boy Blunder here would have said during his run for office that we need to stay out of his personal business because that is out-of-bounds and I am can do whatever I want---EVEN cheat on my wife with young college co-eds.... that he would have been elected to serve?

If so, let's see whoelse starts using that political weapon/tool.

This, in my opinion, is the heart of the issue. We expect our politicians and public figures to be some sort of super human. They cannot make mistakes or the political hound dogs vamp all over them like a fresh piece of meat!

I think your argument is a little disingenuous! You may not have had an online affair, or cheated on your wife, but you have lied.....many times in your life and I believe a lie is a lie is a lie! Just because your not a politician does that make it any less of a black mark on your integrity as a person?

You are trying to use the faults of this man as a way to play a game of political finger pointing because it jives with your agenda! Yet you fail to see the faults in all Men, and how not one of us here can claim moral superiority over the next. And by making these statements, that is exactly what you are trying to do.

Did you say the same thing about Rush when he was calling drug addicts scum and the like, but at the same time he was addicted to his housekeepers meds?

Did you say the same thing when Hannity was giving Obama crap about Bill Ayers, and how his "friendship" with Ayers in effect voided his credibility as Prez, but at the same time Hannity was friends with Hal Turner, a known racist and complete ignorant bigot?

I understand that these guys are not politicians, but they are influential public figures. So I hope you see the correlation.

You can play politics with this man's personal life all you want, but you are not any better and have no place to judge a man for his faults when he has not judged you for yours!

I believe it was Jesus who said "let those without sin cast the first stone"! Why are you throwing stones, my friend?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

SO WHAT??!!

Big deal, a Democrat has a little fantasy fling online and swaps some naughty photos, BIG DEAL!!!

Its better than the AZZ-RAPING that the Republicans LITERALLY give the middle-class folks in this country.

So what?

Deny hypocrisy ...

Like they did Clinton? While Newt was having a little dalliance at the same time? Jeez, at least it's a straight affair...kinda refreshing in these 'wide stance' days...

edit on 6-6-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

Still playing around with U.S. political issues, I see.

At any rate, most people here don't subscribe to the "2 wrongs somehow make it right" philosophy you seem to believe in.

And remember how democrats got Trent Lott to resign for doing no more than praising Senator Thurmond in a speech, while democrat Robert Byrd was an actual member of the KKK and nothing happened to him.

Again, deny hypocrisy ...
edit on 6/6/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by centurion1211

The fact that he is a politician does not change the fact that his reaction is one that most Men have when they have been caught doing something they shouldn't have done. Whether you're the local garbageman, or a politician, someone's personal life is just that....personal.

Almost any criminal will try to deny their actions when caught. Doesn't somehow make their denials right. So, your point is?

His wife will take the steps she feels appropriate. It is not our place to stick our noses in thier business, as it is not their place to stick thier nose in ours. We always ask for the Gov to stay out of our lives, we should stay out of thier's!

Sorry, but it's exactly because these politicians want to "stick their noses in our lives" that we must hold them to a higher standard.

And if true, this means that Weiner has been lying about this in previous statements. If Weiner has been lying about this, what else has he lied about?

So he lied about having an affair to try to get out of a mess.....many men have done the same. He is human, just like the rest of us. It is hypocritical to point a finger at him when the finger could be just as easily pointed at us!

Have you never lied throughout your entire life? If you have, does that mean you are not fit to do your job? If you have, does that mean we cannot believe a single word you say?

So it's pretty simple.....stay out of my life and I will stay out of his!

The answer to your question is NO, I haven't made a practice of lying throughout my life. Sounds like I was raised differently than you.

Don't you mean "couldn't care less"? So many people say that backwards and incorrectly.

You are correct. I didn't use it in the right way. I apologize. I hope my lack of smartyness and proper grammers does not effect the powerfullness's of the massages I am trying to speik abouts!

Deny hypocrisy ...

Ok, you first!

edit on 6-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: add statement

Except - unlike you - what have I been hypocritical about?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Still playing around with U.S. political issues, I see.
Sure...is that a problem? Perhaps that's what you get when you post in an international forum. Or are you espousing some kind of ATS control of American topics?

At any rate, most people here don't subscribe to the "2 wrongs somehow make it right" philosophy you seem to believe in.
Oh, I don't believe that at all...just pointing out a small discrepancy with your statement that Dems get a free pass.

Gee...I thought I was.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sorry, but it's exactly because these politicians want to "stick their noses in our lives" that we must hold them to a higher standard.

Good point Cent, I realize politician are human and don't judge them to harshly on private lives and moral issues, but yes the double standard bothers me.

Although, just admit it and move on, the lies, they lie about everything, if you cannot be trusted in the small things( har), then how can I trust you with important issues?
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Oh, I don't believe that at all...just pointing out a small discrepancy with your statement that Dems get a free pass.

Gee...I thought I was.

Actually denying hypocrisy would be to criticize Weiner - and all politicians - for his actions rather than offering up your very weak defense of the man.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Weiner has certainly painted himself into a corner on this issue. The ever changing story and the ever evolving details since this story first broke. He's a train wreck. His poor wife has been silent and practically invisible since this broke. She clearly knows what the man is capable of.

Interesting tidbit about Weiner's Wife

Huma M. Abedin (born 1976) is an American aide to United States Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton[1] who served as traveling chief of staff and "body woman" during Clinton's campaign for the Democratic nomination in the 2008 presidential election.[2][3]

Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her father was of Indian descent and was an Iranian scholar who died when she was 17 years old, and her Pakistani-born mother is a professor in Saudi Arabia.[1] At the age of two, her family relocated to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Abedin returned to the United States to attend George Washington University.

Huma Abedin began working as an intern for the White House in 1996 and landed an assignment with the First Lady. She currently works for Clinton at the State Department.[4]

She married Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) on Saturday, July 10, 2010.[5] Former President Bill Clinton presided at the wedding, which took place at the Oheka Castle in Huntington, New York on Long Island.[6]

She runs deep with the Clinton's. Oddly enough she interned at the same time Monica Lewinsky was working for the White House as the chief lotion applicator.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm surprised that very few of you posting on this thread have done any homework on this subject. For an alternate view and some understanding of the character of the people who probably concocted this hoax against Weiner you could start reading here motherjones.com... There are many other articles out there if you care to really dig into this story.

Stayed tuned and do your own research with an open mind. I spent hours on Twitter and elsewhere checking out the perpetrators now I need to bathe in bleach. No conservative, patriot or Republican should be proud of these people.
edit on 6-6-2011 by ChrisCrikey because: heavily edited to protect myself because the perpetrators are f'ing dangerous at this point.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Almost any criminal will try to deny their actions when caught. Doesn't somehow make their denials right. So, your point is?

So he is a criminal now? I didn't know you could be charged for having an extra-marital affair and lying about it. If so, many, many people would be in jail. Don't you think you are taking this a bit far to substantiate a political agenda?

Did he lie? Yes, it looks like he may have. My point will be discussed here a little later in this post.

If you hold another Man to a higher standard than you are willing to accept for yourself, then you will always be met with utter failure. I have my faults, so do you and so does Weiner. Now it becomes hypocritical when we use their faults in an attempt (once again) to push a political agenda. That's exactly what you are attempting to do.

The answer to your question is NO, I haven't made a practice of lying throughout my life.
You haven't made a "practice" of lying? Nice parsing of words, my friend, but can you honestly tell all of ATS that you have NEVER lied at all?

Didn't think so.....therefore, who are you to judge? Tit for tat

Sounds like I was raised differently than you.

And now you provide exactly what I needed to prove my point!

You are willing to not only hypocritically judge another man for his personal actions that were, so far, legal, but also assume that I must have been raised to lie for the benefit of your argument?

Just because I am willing to understand the faults of Man, and willing to realize that it's not the business of other people to get involved in someones personal life, does not mean that I was raised to be some sort of immoral person!

But you are the one who is judging the actions of another man, without realizing the inner hypocrisy it creates! You are not a perfect person, neither am I and neither is Weiner. So who are you to judge him and who do you think you are to judge me?

Except - unlike you - what have I been hypocritical about?

See above.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Actually denying hypocrisy would be to criticize Weiner - and all politicians - for his actions rather than offering up your very weak defense of the man.

Very weak defence, indeed! - "Jeez, at least it's a straight affair...kinda refreshing in these 'wide stance' days...
"

Ever heard of damning with faint praise? As I said, I was addressing your intimation that Dems get a free pass, by invoking Clinton. Oh, and pointing out that while Newt was getting all righteous and such, he was getting a little on the side too. But in the interests of fairness, I will note that it was a straight affair...no wide stance there.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
And, just in time for my thread bump....

Weiner's Women

1: "puccaxpink"
2: "melodygambino"
3: "_kimpham"
4: "Traci"
www.newsmax.com...

(I won't put their pictures up. You'll have to go the link for the pick and info.
Hhe does like them young.... and Obama supporting.... lol

thats nots just weiners motus operandi that the entire left get em young and stupid !!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't you think that some of these comments go too far? Don't you also think it detracts from any real intelligent argument that a conservative may try to make?

I think that this thread, along with many others are in complete violation of an ATS T&C that is in place to prevent such biased and unfounded rhetoric. It's becoming very hard to agree, when posts are filled with garbage like that!

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

please do quote and post what you find so offensive in this thread.

have people become so thin skinned on here

compared to many many threads and posts on here spanning the years of bush and other topic

this thread is rather tame by comparison.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

SO WHAT??!!

So what?

Deny hypocrisy ...

I want to agree with you, I really do, but I just cannot. One party constantly claims they are the party of "family values" and "christian morality" and all that good stuff. Then they keep getting caught tapping toes in bathrooms or vacationing with rent-a-boys or taking trips to the Marianas Islands where you can buy a 10 year old boy, with two bottles of viagara in your bag, or running a Catholic diocese, etc. etc. etc.

Democrats never hide the fact that they like to fool around and have sex - with adults of the opposite sex. They get caught fooling around - with adults of the opposite sex.

I know you see the difference, you just don't want to. There are even threads on ATS comparing sex scandals by party and there is a clear difference between the party of family values and the party of guys who like sex with adult women. Neither is an absolute, a trend.

More on topic though. I see so much validity in the defense and prosecution so far and I really think he did himself in when he dodged the question about whether or not he took or had a photo of himself like that. If he had just said no, fine. But now there is more than enough doubt to figure he dodged that because he did in fact take a picture like that, just never meant it to get sent this time to this person.

This one might be interesting to watch. He was so outspoken on so many fronts and now he is in hiding. It is not looking good for him.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just out on Drudge...

the Pics... or at least some of them.. ewwwww (NOT POSTING THEM)

Déjà Vu: Another Congressman Bares Naked Torso (and More) for Online Palbiggovernment.com...

We just might Rise to the level of criminal...

Let's take a look inside that computer shall we. Maybe Dateline NBC-Child Predator folks have some stuff on him.

MORE POPCORN!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I never said "offensive". I said it was political baiting and you and others are using piss-poor political rhetoric in an attempt to discredit Weiner (which is fine, looks as though he did that himself) and discredit the Democratic party as a whole......and I am NOT a lefty Dem.

You want quotes to prove my point? OK

hillynilly

A dem. with the last name Weiner and you expect him to keep it in his pants??
Weiner is a pervert..

Centurion1211

Almost any criminal will try to deny their actions when caught

Jibeho

Oddly enough she interned at the same time Monica Lewinsky was working for the White House as the chief lotion applicator.

Neo96

thats nots just weiners motus operandi that the entire left get em young and stupid !!!

Anon72

Let's take a look inside that computer shall we. Maybe Dateline NBC-Child Predator folks have some stuff on him.

So, according to many of you, Weiner is a perverted criminal who married a "lotion applicator" that likes to have affairs with young and dumb women, like the rest of the lefty child molesters in America!

See what I mean? Where is the intelligent argument here? All I see is baiting and rhetoric!

edit on 6-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: added anon72's quote

edit on 6-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: add text

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join