It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams - Latest news from the elite 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
A former chaplain of the oil industry who keeps in touch with the elite; ones who call the shots as to what happens on the world scene.

edit on 6-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ah right, another "here's some videos, go watch them" thread.

You've linked to a whole hours worth of video. Would you mind at least giving some kind of summary as to what is in them? Even the TV Guide does that much.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I apologize for not writing more initially. I post these for his comments factice is getting a little bored and what are they saying exactly? The more I listen to him, I think I hear a mantra that says, listen to me, I'm right, do as I say! his entire agenda starts to smell bad, and honestly I have always found it difficult to believe people that sounds too good to be true.
He and a few to fit in very nicely with the list of accomplished speakers who could easily dupe many people?
The question is where to stop? to give people unnecessary things to think instead of keeping the focus on reality and see the real problem seems to be fashionable right now to be the one to "lead" the people right in this information war, but instead becomes the opposite effect when one of alates stranger than the other. I posted these vids with a little irony and hope to bring people's reactions and thoughts on what they used to be his, naive credulity and listening to what sounds good. Laziness got me to create this thread!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thanks for posting first off. Lindsey does indeed come off as as an attention starved narcissist and it can be quite annoying. That said, he has been pretty darned accurate with what he says is going to happen.

Thanks again! S&F.

ETA: Do you know when this was recorded? I wonder if this is new stuff or the same thing he was saying 6 mos ago.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

I think it was recorded in 2011? not sure but thats my guess and to the topic it seems to be the latest from Lindsey.

new topics

top topics

join