It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mediocre Ancient Astronaught Doc Has Amazing Underwater Find!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

At 13:30 it begins talking about the find and at 14:02 you start to see the amazing underwater structures which are incredible. I'm sure others on this site are aware of this, but I find it odd that I have never heard it mentioned before. Im not into AA theory that much and just had this on as im interested in the lost underwater civilisations and this one has clear streets and megoliths, the divers swim through the streets and it just looks awsome. There is a stone head that loioks like the easter island heads. Aparently i was submerged during the last ice age.

Of the coast Yanagumi which is an Island at the western most tip of the Japanese islands is where it lies, they only talk about it for ten mins or so I think but it just looks amazing as its not that deep and you can see it so clearly.

Take a look and if anyone knows more about this area please share info as I would love to know more. It is definately man made as you cna clearly see. ITs all so large that its not like other finds where coral has disguised it all, This clearly stands out and it really made me go 'Wooooow'

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Hi, a quick ATS search wouldn't have gone a miss here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus more..

edit on 6-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Ha sorry mate I jumped the gun totally there I duno why I forgot to search ahhh! Thanks for pointing those out to me

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

No worries

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

go to the search tab in ats and insert: ancient ruins underwater japan

you have alot to dig through.

but i agree, these are amazing and often overlooked, since of all the megalithic ruins lingering around this planet, this ones are one of the hardest to explain and fit to the accepted version of history.

the main debunking trend to this is say these are natural formations... like what does happen with some volcanic activity being mixed with water, but these are clearly artificial.

wich shows how hard is to adress this issue, so while being known for years and there even being organized diving tours to see the ruins, this one is a hard one to tackle for written history followers so they like to keep this one out of the limelight as possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
At the end ofthe last Ice Age huge aounts of ice melt and caused sea levels to rise dramatically over the course of a few hundred years. It's human nature to build cities on shorelines and rivers and lakes so it's perfectly logical to think that any settlements would have buried by the sea at that time. I think Graham Hancock's Flood Legend theory - that they originated from this sea level rise - is also very logical.

We know so very little about our past history and the scientific community thinks that 100 years of shoddy achaeological digs can tell us everything we need to know. One day humanity we'll look back at these days and think "Ha, they thought that civilisation miraculously sprouted up in 3100BC in 3 different continents with similar theological mindsets and achitceture" - just like they look back and have a laugh at people thinking the earth was flat.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
As is usual, I'm closing this frequently-discussed topic to encourage folks to add to the other threads.

top topics

join