It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Event, Comet Elenin & Virus Out Break?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sorry if this is the wrong forum!

So I am a big fan of the TV show 'The Event' I have watched every single episode from start to finish, well from start to the last episode of season finale. And noticed a strange correlation, first there was reference to planet X or Nibiru or Elenin or whatever fancy name whatever is out there has. I noticed the connection between Elenin and the Event after reading this article below:

The Event is a fictional NBC television show featuring a black U.S. President grappling with the national security problem of whether or not to tell the U.S. public about the existence of extraterrestrial life. Comet Elenin is a long-period body from the Oort cloud that is approaching the inner solar system and has been associated with major earthquake activity on Earth. What is the relationship between Comet Elenin and the Event? Perhaps nothing; or, maybe, a very lot indeed. For there is an important paradox surrounding Comet Elenin. The solution to the paradox may well have been revealed in the season finale of the Event. Were elements of the U.S. government using a fictional television show to break to the world public something with tremendous global significance that might soon unfold? Read on.

The Event and Comet Elenin

But then noticed this morning when watching CNN talk about an E-Coli strain, supposedly the deadliest in history! that it again correlated with the Event!

E. Coli Outbreak in Europe Is One of the Deadliest in History

Did not the event towards the end also release or try to release a deadly incurable strain of Spanish flu? yes I am diving head first in to conspiracy world here but it just seems to coincidental. Below is a video of when they discussed the virus outbreak in The Event:

edit on 6/6/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Maybe they're trying to condition us to see the fiction in everything, that way we're least expecting it when the NWO kicks into gear. Either that or someone is trying to prepare those who will listen for the coming 'event'. I've never watched the show but it's uncanny how similar our world is to how you describe the show.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Who knows...throughout the entire series I couldn't help but think this may have something to do with the truth but the one thing holding this thought back a little is the fact it wasn't main stream enough, well in the UK anyway. Was moved to just shy of mid-night on Channel 4, or was this intentional?

Seems strange that they isn't a 2nd series lined up yet, when it was just getting interesting!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Haven't we learned anything in 100 years?

While some people dreaded the poisonous cyanogen gas, others feared that the tail of the comet would bring deadly influenza. There were stories of farmers who were too busy preparing for the end of the world to bother to plant crops. One paper from Louisville reported that "Preparations for the end of the world are being made today by the ignorant persons through central and eastern parts of Kentucky."

www.unmuseum.org...

Halley's comet, 1910. The Earth passed through its tail. Guess what? Nothing happened.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Guess what? I am not at all saying anything will happen with the comet, what I AM saying is that the show has some similarities to what is the general consensus of our consciousness now, that's all

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

That's a good point too, I like following Earth related subjects and earth changes things and this show just stuck out like a sore thumb but like you say maybe it's not exactly obvious? who knows, it is interesting though.
edit on 6/6/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I was MAD when I heard that there might not be a another season, here in the US it comes on Mondays at 9PM, I just found it odd that it correlated with the E-Coli out break and I heard on the news that this strain has no cure and that the source is unknown.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ISis12RA12ELohim

Not my consciousness.
There is no "paradox" involved with Elenin. It is a comet. A not particularly noteworthy comet.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

have you considered that the writers of these kind of programs or films actually read the news papers ,
end of the world mayan calender stories , reports of comets heading to earth , earth quakes nuclear reactors melt downs etc .
of coarse they do , thats where they get their ideas from .
if you look hard enough you can find messages in just about anything , it does not mean that a message is really there

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Okay, I have to admit... the coincidences pointed out from the show just gave me the heebie jeebies.

Either someone took all of this end of the world stuff and decided to play into a sci-fi show with it, or someone has come into info that joe public is not privy to and is tossing out a message about what they either suspect or are pretty damned sure about.

Now, we all know that movies/shows get hard core info from their big budget research resources and then utilize bits and pieces of it to build up a storyline (or to somehow use it in the storyline)... but crap... this one takes the cake...

What gets me about science fiction is that a lot of it eventually turns out to be science future and/or science fact. That's what makes it so fascinating.

And I think that's what just gave me the willies with this one.

Not that I'm completely buying into it.
But it sures makes you pause for a second, doesn't it ?

*shiver*

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Attention!

I have developed hangnails on two fingers. Can you believe that? Two fingers!
The kicker is that I don't even know what The Event is, and I don't believe that the
comet means to hurt us too much. So why these hangnails?
What can possible be the connection?

Should I watch The Event instead of reading stupid threads on ATS?

Need I mention that the Moon is not where a Google app says it should be
or that the Sun is coming out too early. --So says two other threads today?/

I don't know about the earth going to hell as another thread on the first row suggests,
but without a doubt ATS is headed that way.

I'm all for denying ignorance, but shouldn't there be a bottom limit?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I often wonder if at some level, writers actually tap into real events yet to transpire, either deliberately or not. I have never seen this show, my local reception is not good enough either in N. MI. or S. Fl. but I sort of like these kinds of shows, my loss.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I see what you are gettting at totally and it is VERY strange the Event and certain current political relations. I posted a few weeks back when I seen them open a portal and a sphere came thru it. amazing how it made me think Nibiru then Elenin as well good catch, and this sickness 1 hopes not. I see you have interest in Star seeds, interesting

Take care and Pray there is no relation but these movies and shows are wild including V. S&F

Be well
edit on 6/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
they are related, but not in the way you would expect. and it has nothing to do with "the event". personally i can't stand shows that sell themselves by saying "you'll never guess the plot twist unless you watch".

i think its highly unlikely they would influence a show just to not get the word out. the amount of people who believe this are so small as to be insignificant. it would only create more conspiracy theories. its like people seeing illuminati symbols in movies. "OMG CHECKERED FLOOR!!! PYRAMID!!!! ILLUMINATI 666"

its illogical. i happen to have a trophy on my desk, the guy's legs standing on it form a triangle, and the sun shines through the blinds. "OMG THE ALL SEEING EYE" i'm not illuminati, perhaps one broke into my house in an elaborate ruse to put they're symbom up.

viva la illuminati!

not.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
well first off.... a comet and bacterial outbreak are not new plot twists....

Reference: Armageddon, deep impact, outbreak, etc etc

and lets see here... we are still technically in the wake of the swine flu outbreak which is more like what the event is based after since E. Coli is a BACTERIA outbreak and not a viral outbreak
edit on 6-6-2011 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I enjoyed "The Event" but the show has been cancelled along with "V" and others. I am getting sick and tired of getting wrapped up in a show and then seeing it yanked off the air after one or two seasons. Might as well not watch any TV shows until they are a few seasons in and just rent the DVDs to get caught up.

As for all the correlations in The Event, there were many. They even tied in the missile off the coast of CA.

The main storyline in both V and The Event are that extraterrestrials are already here, they look human, and they are up to no good. Perhaps that is the truth?

Ronald Reagan talked about an alien threat from outside this world (in his speech to the United Nations) and then went on to say this as well: "And yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do u think this might count?????

The 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Read up and see why Germany really had too surrender.

1910 close enough for me. maybe too others as well,,too say "nothing happened" during that "time" period, is ludicrise at best, myopic at worst.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But........................what if this time, just this one time (gasp) you were wrong about everything you just stated, and we are all F#@&'d, and some major event came out of this happening.

you just never know, so I say better not to speculate on anything out loud until this thing comes to pass

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Who knows? Perhaps the show is foreshadowing something yet to come. It is an interesting thing how sometimes filmmakers seem to be privy to certain information...for example Steven Spielberg in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, in which the coordinates of Devil's Tower (where a secret military/alien base existed in the film), later became the location where Denver International Airport was built, 16 years later.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This thread aged well. And yes, it is very much true, with a small correction:
The comet has many names, so does the Event. All to confuse us. The Comet Elenin however, is not "it". Again, to confuse us.

The Event is such a big thing in the Dark State, that they have been actively trying to shift our very timelines, just to find one where this doesn't happen. There is none. Whatever they tried, it all ends up with us getting struck by the mother of all Events, cycling us every many thousands of so years.

The observant can see through the reads of ATS, many threads touching this subject, but as parts of a puzzle, hard to understand without the key pieces as they seem scattered around and without making any sense. Let me puzzle it together for you.

To fully explain the Event, would take many many pages beyond the char-limit of this box and maybe also your patience, even though one could opinionate the reasonability of the lack of patience of the human race, in the face of the ultimate Event.

But shortly;

As our planet will enter into a new energy field, the sun will eject an intense radiation wave in ALL frequency bands known to man multiplied with an imaginary number; This wave will energize our dormant DNA, and for a short moment of time transform our body and minds to becoming 5D beings. Because most people don't know there even are other dimensions beyond our mortal one, 99.99% of the world population will enter a state of twilight by its new abilities and sights. The underlying fears of all thoughts, dreams, wants and desires will manifest and people will basically see the dead and beyond. When the light is gone, some 2-5 million people have "jumped" into 4D-5D and everything in between, an estimated 10% will commit suicide, another 10% will be taken or voluntary die. There is a huge gray zone of the exact numbers, so don't take my word for it. (I know, you will want to joke about this sentence, but now, I did it for you.)

When? I don't know. My best guess is from Dec 2022 to Dec 2024.

You will not believe it, but truth doesn't care about you. However, there is a choice for the fearless mind to make during the three days of light and dark; whether you can make the jump or not. Will you be one of the very few that can make it? The award is the most magnificent event to ever grace time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join