It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this on Mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
An astronomer has found what he claims looks like a 'cylinder or cylinders' on the Martian surface.Take a look and let the theories fly.I searched but did not find ,but i would be surprised if this hasnt been posted,anyway if its all good i will give my opium.
au.news.yahoo.com...
off site quote
An armchair astronomer's claims to have found evidence of life on Mars have become an online hit as web users attempt to explain an unusual sight on the red planet.

David Martines claims to have found evidence of a cylindrical object "about 700 feet long and 150 feet wide" on the surface of Mars.

au.news.yahoo.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-6-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
yea..

big thread on it already..

not sure what you should search under.

but it's on ATS already..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thought so although it i did look ,i promise anyway delete ASAP please Modsquad

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Well I hadn't seen this before, and it pretty interesting, so thanks for posting. Now if anyone has a link to the already existing thread please post it.

edit on 6-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

here is a link..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by 12voltz

here is a link..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

As of my writing the video at this link has been removed it seems. I had the opportunity to see it earlier on You-tube. The video I saw was from Google Earth it is of terrible quality and there are claims (on Google Earth Forums) that it is an artifact of some photo process and not a captured image at all. Skeptics! The image on the video I saw the words 'Google Earth' were very difficult to make out and the object was little more than a whitish smudge, it is hard to understand what the commotion is all about when there are much better pictures of cities and monuments on Mars available straight from NASA, ESA, JASA, etc. It will help to multiply the resolution of the best pictures you can find by up to 2000 and adjust your contrast and lighting for the poor albedo pictures, work with smaller areas to save computer memory as you enhance the distribution pictures... holy sh_t! I think you will be surprised at what you find.

new topics

top topics

join