It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something a little odd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ok pulled in the gas station today went in grabbed a sobe..... come back out and to uniformed police for the CITY not the state or county......

so here's the odd part why would local police be sporting US government plates on there vehicle.... USGOV is for federal employees only right????

i mean it's probably nothing but i think it is out of the ordinary....especially since its a small rural town

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
According to Alex Jones many local policemen are being trained by national government trainers in crowd control, survellience, and many other areas of suppression of Bill of Rights principles. There is no way to know if you've seen a hint around the edges of something like that, but maybe.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

it makes sense....... you know how most police are dressed perfect know how to wear there uniforms ect. both in the vehicle looked as if there uniforms are the wrong size and instead of 2way radios they carried scanners..... something isn't adding up

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yesterday at the gas station I saw a fully uniformed TSA agent get out of a county carpool van. Maybe he was actually just commuting home from work, and maybe it's no big deal, but it definitely struck me as a little off when I saw the dude. The TSA seems to be showing up everywhere lately. Seems to be lots of inter-departmental coordination in the name of public safety.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Homeland Security seems to be blending rather well with State law enforcement. I know in my area it's quite common for them to pump money and equipment into local agencies.

They have an amazing variety of crisis situations they like to drill on including school shooter type scenarios. I notice that in these cases the local law enforcement gear starts to look a little more governmental/military. What does it mean remains to be seen.

new topics

top topics

join