It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Dead Protestors CNN video: Staged Hoax ???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Since i will be defending the OP, i saw the tattoo in the video, i guess some of you need glasses to see it better, its a darken lined tattoo in his left arm.

sorry for the double replying.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Helmkat

Since i will be defending the OP, i saw the tattoo in the video, i guess some of you need glasses to see it better, its a darken lined tattoo in his left arm.

sorry for the double replying.

And you are able to discern that the tattoo looks like a US Special forces one?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I have to admit on one thing with you there its not a spec Op thats for sure, but its a tattoo, Navy seals, other specs agents even mercenaries have tattoos.

I know the tattoo in the video on the arm is pretty much blurry to see quite clear, but its there in his arm, although not a spec op tattoo.

Maybe tattoos should come with the LED lights so they can be seen better maybe thats what you want?

edit on 10-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I have to admit on one thing with you there its not a spec Op thats for sure, but its a tattoo, Navy seals, other specs agents even mercenaries have tattoos.

I see. So, it being a tattoo implies it is a Navy SEAL or other special agent or mercenary?

Maybe tattoos should come with the LED lights so they can be seen better maybe thats what you want?

YES! Thank you for discerning my point! I TOTALLY think Tattoos should have LED lights! Good Job!

edit on 10-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You need to let go of this Soros thing man..
First off if you watch the video it looks like the man has no tattoo. Also OF COURSE the bodies weren't killed there. They were protestors and they weren't executed in a line. They were probably moved to the roof so.. oh I dunno.. people wouldn't be attacking the soldiers as they lined up the dead to be identified/taken away. They may very well be flying the bodies out.. who know? There is no reason to think it's fake. Also did you ever think to look around on the actual syr4all channel and get the uncensored footage rather than going for the YT video?

Go to the actual source before you waste so much time making up conspiracies. I don't think they are staging these unedited dead bodies: www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You need to let go of this Soros thing man..

Why should he let go of Soros thing? the Soros family own heck all major news networks in serbia now, why wouldn't they own and even fund Young Turk? even with a name like that i mean seriously Young Turk? why cant there be Young Russian? Young American?

Soros owns all major news networks in the north america and eupore.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Um.. because its not the young turks.. that's just where he took it from in his laziness and love for spinning a conspiracy where there is none.

Why would TPTB (or whoever is supposedly orchestrating these fake news clips) bother when they could actually manipulate and instigate a war that would produce not only genuine clips just like these, but also have actual effect as staged conflict would not. It's just a ridiculous idea to believe this is fake, the people aren't... i dunno.. what does he think real? I don't get what he thinks is fake about moving bodies out of the street. Also.. why would they use a U.S. military man? No Boon they aren't sloppy, you're just delusional.
edit on 10-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by jaydeePNW
How can you tell from that picture what tattoo that is?

I could ask you the very same question

No.....we really want to know though. and since this is your thread, the burden of proof is on you buddy.

Seriously how can you tell?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Soros owns all major news networks in the north america and eupore.

Wow, really? That's news to me!

Got a source for that?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join