It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOG sized RATS (pics) Eat Two Children in S.A. Did I mention they are the size of DOGS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragynfly

It is difficult for me to believe that the parents of one child didn't hear the child scream. I am positive that any living being that is eaten by another, does ( if it has the ability to do so) cry out.

The way the injuries were described, it could be possible that the rat was sitting on the child's mouth, muffling her screams. I just hope that the rat suffocated the little girl before it did the horrible things to her.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The pic shown in the OP's source article is from 2009. So, it's not the killer of the child, rat but of the similar size and type.
Rat as shown is said to be the Gambian puched rat.
The Wiki page above, says they are an invasive threat to Florida.
Also, the rats are used to detect landmines in Mozambique.
2009 Source:
SA Reptiles

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here is one of the biggest rats that ever lived.

www.freeinfosociety.com...

And that is horrible for those children.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article about the rats in Fla.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Maybe small dogs...or huge cats...forgive the excitement..

CJ

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
wolverines and plenty of them!

"we're gonna get a bigger cat, right?" chief brody

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Oh my lord! that is horrible and disgusting, yet at the same time very sad. I want to know what the hell amde them so damn big! I mean eeeeeeeeew...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If I saw one of those things, I would probably just die of an aneurysm. Those poor kids; what a horrible way to die. Looks like all those jumbo sewer rats you hear about have some real world basis.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I bet that story is completely fabricated. Those pouch rats are more likely to end up as someone's dinner than vice versa

I don't see anyway to properly verify this story. I call it BS...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Eradicated? My condolences to the families of the killed children, but eradication is a bit extreme! Think of all the animals we kill and eat for food. What makes our killing animals for food more honorable than animals killing us for food? What makes an animal killing a child as a source of nourishment worse than dropping a bomb and killing children?

Matter and energy is neither created nor destroyed, only converted to other forms. We are a part of a fully interdependant macro and microcosm of infinite infinities.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

rat aids ,simple.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join