It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifechanging message to All !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have been listening to her for couple of days... Abraham Hicks, she is an inspiration to many.

So wonderful. I needed to share this message with you. This is lifechanging.

You are creators of your own reality. Your life is based on your beliefs and emotions you feel towards them. Whether you think of something bad, or good, it will become belief over time, and it will get imprinted into your subconscious mind and attract it. It always does. That is the Law of Attraction. One of 105 laws of the universe.

Subsconscious is your Higher Self, your Soul, Spirit... it has no limits, your only limit is your belief. It can heal any disease, ANY, and can change your body beyond anything you have ever imagined. Have you ever wondered, how some people manage to walk over hot coal and not get burned? How some people can stop feeling pain, and even stop bleeding by pure thought? How there are people who can heal others by pure thoughts? I could go on and on... you guys know about these people.
Watch this for example:

And how do these people have access to abilities like that? Belief. Belief is the key. Belief is a very powerful thing. Belief is what manifests things into your life. Belief is stored in your subconscious mind.
Are you unhappy with your life? Change it! Change thoughts from negative to positive! Talk yourself out of negative self-talk. Think of things you want to achieve in your life, and you will! However, thought is not enough, Thought is what starts it all. You have to lead it to belief.
Visualize yourself having that certain thing, FEEL IT! People never get anything because they are always praying, but praying is always a wanting. People never get anything because they are stuck in WANTing! That is simply not enough. Key is to believe that you already possess it. Feel it, pretend, visualize that you have it. You will attract it. If you don't believe in it yet, you will over time. Just don't give up.
I recommend you reading Power of the Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy. Lifechanging book.
This books provides enough evidence that our subconscious mind is very powerful indeed.

Ok, now little off topic
, but on topic as well, since we are on ATS... I had to add a conspiracy. To those believe in brainwashing and control... yep
. It is easy as ****. How? For example through movies and music, which is most powerful way. I think there are 2 ways:
1. Movies that make you believe that these things are all fake and therefore if it really happened, they stored a belief in you that since it is in a movie, it cannot be real. It is all a fiction.
2. Movies that imprint a belief in you, a fear of something that in case if it happened, you would be much easier to be in control.
Do you guys remember year 1938? What happened back then? Hm... let me think... oh yea, I remember! Radio and WAR OF THE WORLDS! Do you guys see how easy it was to scare people? They were in panic! People BELIEVED that aliens are evil, because of what they heard/read/saw at that time! George Orwell's book War of the World was very famous at that time. And that was back in 1938! Now imagine present, after so many movies, books,etc. what would people do! It is simply imprinted in their subconscious mind, that it is something bad, evil. Do you guys wonder why people constantly life in a fear of something? Why they fear of unknown?
BECAUSE of influence of media! Movies, music, news,etc!
Fear, anxiety, depression, and all of these feelings are simply not natural for our well-being. We are supposed to be healthy, happy people. It is just the way Elites influence us makes us feel that way. They too are surely doing all these things through Law of Attraction, because it works. It works through subconscious mind, and that does not differ bad from good. It simply attracts whatever one believes in.

edit on 5-6-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks OP, that was pretty enlightening.

I especially liked seeing that tumour dieing off in real time.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Thanks OP, that was pretty enlightening.

I especially liked seeing that tumour dieing off in real time.

Thanks
. I am just trying to open people's eyes. There are really no limits.
I recommend you to do the combo: Read both the book Power of the Subconscious Mind and listen to Abraham Hicks. That is enough for you to change the way you perceive the world. To change the way you think.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Thank you for that....It is right along the lines of what I have recently discovered on my own. She is able to put it into words much better than I did.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessbrainsyndrome

Thank you for that....It is right along the lines of what I have recently discovered on my own. She is able to put it into words much better than I did.

Np dude
. I am happy that people are finally discovering the truth. You live the life you want to live. So make it something worth living for
Dude, if I can give you one tip, look on this site.
www.merlinworld.com...

It will cheer you up even more
. Look on the forum as well
. Happy reading.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It is hard for me to accept Esther Hicks as she speaks through a collective thought, as she claims, called Abraham.

I have to stop and realize the Millions these two have endeavored to exploit; one of their books is titled "Money and the Law of Attraction", which I am certain is a good thing for the Soul.

There is much more suspect on these two (husband and wife team) than meets the ears. I do love beautiful words, I really do, but now is not the time to become distracted by believing that if you visualize world peace that the boogeyman will disappear; we are the boogeyman!

I am constantly manifesting in my life, but I am not venerating messages for money! I am not even venerating money any longer!

I am not denying the ability to heal or the ability to manifest in our lives, but the direction of the Norm is what has jolted me awake and I cannot deny what I am feeling and how serious the matter at hand is.

Abraham will have more than enough money to sustain him in the ether world, I am sure of it!
Wakey wakey!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a86c41d9a844.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
It is hard for me to accept Esther Hicks as she speaks through a collective thought, as she claims, called Abraham.

I have to stop and realize the Millions these two have endeavored to exploit; one of their books is titled "Money and the Law of Attraction", which I am certain is a good thing for the Soul.

There is much more suspect on these two (husband and wife team) than meets the ears. I do love beautiful words, I really do, but now is not the time to become distracted by believing that if you visualize world peace that the boogeyman will disappear; we are the boogeyman!

I am constantly manifesting in my life, but I am not venerating messages for money! I am not even venerating money any longer!

I am not denying the ability to heal or the ability to manifest in our lives, but the direction of the Norm is what has jolted me awake and I cannot deny what I am feeling and how serious the matter at hand is.

Abraham will have more than enough money to sustain him in the ether world, I am sure of it!
Wakey wakey!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a86c41d9a844.jpg[/atsimg]

Whether collective consciousness she channels is real or not is not important. It may be real or not. Who knows.
Important is message she is sending us. She changed lives of many people with it
. Isn't that what is important? Everyone finds point of living in different things, someone material, someone in non-material things. Someone puts on fist place relationship, other one money, or health, etc. Isn't important happiness? It is
Besides that, whole world revolves around money, as it is the main form of currency. There are many people who are in need of money and need to take care of their families.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Great thread, we think alike. You are as I.
Peace and love

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulwarrior3
Great thread, we think alike. You are as I.
Peace and love

Thank you my friend

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I thought it was a beautiful video, thanks.

I know I can be happy in this way, but it feels like I'm lying to myself. If we can shape our personal reality and environment in this way, then how do we know we are being truthful? I could tell myself the world is perfect and everything happens for a reason every day until I believe it. It seems to me that us human beings are exceptional at creating self-delusion, sometimes for the better. And sure, why not just be happy and let things happen, it's not like we are going to save the world anyway.

I guess at times, that state transcends those egoic questions. We can live in doubt or we can just be. When you are really there, there is no question of right and wrong and everything is lovely, I have seen this. But I didn't have to tell myself anything, I didn't have to attract. All I did was truly quiet my mind and try to live in peace. My life wasn't perfect then, when I found true happiness, that's something I always try to remind myself - because for those few weeks, I thought it was perfect.

I don't think that happiness in itself is an indication of a person who has found the so-called truth. I've met a lot of people who are relaxed and happy, but they are mean and ignorant, and selfish.

I don't mind a businessperson who uses the law of attraction. What you have to understand is that this same person can either go about their day, deciding that they will just treat the business world like a battlefield and trample all in their way. Or they can approach success through a prayerful, appreciative fashion. I'd choose the style of the law of attraction over the alternative for who I want to deal with, isn't that much better? So I think in a lot of ways it can be good for the world.

But don't get me wrong, because this is not the end-all-be all answer to life. It's still screwed up though, because anyone who is working within the system, well come on, if you think you are part of something great you are lying to yourself very badly. Our system is very screwed up, and it's backbone is practically slavery - in other words all your success is because you have transferred the efforts of slaves practically, into money for yourself one way or another - not to mention depression caused by consumerist culture, not to mention the wars where rich men put brother against brother. So I'm not terribly proud to be a part of this system and nobody should be.

I think truth is found in those rare moments when you get a break from the system, whether you have accomplished that for good or it's vacation. I think it's best if you can manage to remove your egoic gratifications from things that you accomplish within the system. It's just honesty.

But it just feels like I'm playing a game where I am both player and referee if I go about life in the way she describes. How do I know I'm not lying to myself? What if there really is an ultimate purpose (and it's not "whatever I want it to be"). I think a lot of people create egoic delusions for themselves who approach life in this way, I think it's an improvement over a totally selfish person, but I don't think it's perfect either.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Whether collective consciousness she channels is real or not is not important. It may be real or not. Who knows.
Important is message she is sending us. She changed lives of many people with it
. Isn't that what is important? Everyone finds point of living in different things, someone material, someone in non-material things. Someone puts on first place relationship, other one money, or health, etc. Isn't important happiness? It is

I have to agree with Greensage. I listened to Ester Hicks' message and at some point started feeling queasy. Now, before you sweep aside everything I'm gonna say, let me say this first:

- I am NOT a fundamentalist Bible thumper.
- I have experimented with manifestation for nearly 30 years now -- and have become so good at it that my friends used to call me the "manifestation queen." ;o)
- From early childhood on, I've been kind of "sensitive" in the supernatural sense, and I've had many personal encounters with evil spirits as well as divine energies.

For the last ten years or so, I've been very wary of channelers. Even if they're not totally deluded and just imagine they're channeling something or someone, i.e., even if they really do, the odds are huge that those beings are not benevolent. I highly recommend you read the book "The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts" by Joe Fisher. The author is dead, ostensibly driven to suicide by the spirits whose agenda he was exposing. I assure you, after reading that book, you'll never look at channeling the same way.

So, to make a long story short: These days, when I hear channeled messages, I always try to see what they REALLY say -- is the message a beneficial one or not? At first glance, Abraham's message does sound awesome, but a little bit further in is the catch: They tell you -- no, hammer it into you -- that THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL IS FOR YOU TO FEEL GOOD.

Nothing else matters. Feeling good should be your highest goal. That reminds me very much of Crowley's "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." Don't you see how they try to turn people into uncaring hedonists and narcissists who don't give a damn about other people?

That's why I always try to tell people, "If you manifest, try to align your own will with God's." That's the only way not to fall into the trap these and other entities have set up for gullible New Age disciples. (And don't get me wrong, I was one of them once.)

One huge warning flag is if you make it all about money, riches, the new car, the bigger house, more, more, MORE. That's what these entities want -- lure you into the trap of acquiring material riches, to distract you from the fact that you -- and your life -- is and can be so much more.

Both I and another friend of mine had -- independently from each other -- experiences with evil spirits where we were told, "Just do this one little thing, and YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT." That is their line; call it Satan's lure, if you believe in Satan; or a demonic trap if you want to call them demons. I usually call them evil entities or simply "The Dark Side."

Let me tell you something about them:
a) they're incredibly smart; they can look into the future (to some degree) and wow you by making predictions that come true; they can pretend they're advanced aliens of the Ashtar Command or Lord Jesus Sananda, or Nostradamus, or whatever they wish, and they can pull it off.
b) they cannot force humans to obey them; all they can do is "persuade" you, trick you into believing them and going along with them by either tempting you or scaring you sh**less. The latter usually comes if the former isn't successful... but with most people it is.

I could go on and on, but let me just say, anything or anyone who tries to lure you with great wealth, unlimited possibilities, or tries to tell you you're incredibly special and have a crucial mission to fulfill, is from the Dark Side, and there's no if or but about it. Stay away from it, if you cherish your life and sanity. That's all I can say.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thanks

If there really are no limits, why do all these people who promote the law of attraction stuff also get sick, age, and die?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Thanks

If there really are no limits, why do all these people who promote the law of attraction stuff also get sick, age, and die?

Sick? Yes, but they also get healed if they believe in it.
Age and die? Because that is natural law, everyone has to age and die. That is basically recycling
. Life ends, but also new is born. Aging and dying makes life even more special, because that way you can get even more of it. What would you rather do, spend it in sadness or happiness?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

[color=gold] Thanks Farnhold
what you say carries more to it then most can IMAGIN lol. From my observation its basically true I even made a thread a few back stating this exact point. Amazing Starz
. I seen it as a program that many minds cannot even phathom. And once some become aware of it they can begin to project or embedded or download into it certain um? Things but it does take a strong mind willing to except or believe as you so that this is reality. Of course the better you are the stronger you influence. S&F for the content being clear. Now off topic Imagine somebody strong enough accessed the program made an exact copy for certain to lol do as they wished with it why the real program was being hmmm treated cleansed and with all original energies or programs intact. But their copies are in the copied version. Here is the depth now in the original ALL ignorant and deceptive er hm lol programs energies are cut and related into Fake copy with fake copy programs for them to do as they wish with smh. This in the end leaves original ignorant deceptives THINKING they are controlling in what ever way they do the original program masses when in fact they are playing with fake copies lol. Now this IS all hypothetical my friend as the Main frame accessor would have to have a cosmic code far beyond the original deceptives understanding or access leaving they ignorant arses basically playing all by they Damnd selves why the original is running safe healing upgrading programs with good data. Be well my intelligent friend and thanks again Imagine the copied end result when a rewrite is added if added in form of new program unknown but intelligent

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If there is natural law, then there are limits.

I would love to do an experiment, and take Esther Hicks and others like her, and put them in a little sealed room, and then pump in Ebola or something. And test their ability to think their way to health.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I respect your belief. I myself am Agnostic and I choose to believe in things I consider to be right. I believe in reincarnation and also that there are Astral Planes above this Physical Planes (which are btw accessible to everyone through astral projection) and that there are entities that are differnet than us. However, I do not believe that all of them are bad, it is same with us. There is never only white and only black, there is grey
I do not find her message to be wrong in any way. She is spreading the secret to happy life, to positivity. She want's everyone to feel good, and make their life something to remember. Just because there are money included (which as I mentioned doesn't mean it is something bad). Money are one of many things that one can have through this way. What about relationship? What about health? It too is achievable. Everyone has simply different needs. Everyone has some goals they want to achieve throughout the life. One wants to be successfull hokey player, other one have big house and big family, other one wants to travel all around the world, other one wants to donate money to help those in need (and how do you want to donate those money if you do not have them? ). People differ.
There is nothing wrong in her message

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hmm, I think what you are asking is what would happen if someone made a copy of reality? So the people who didn't know it was a copy would be living their lives, or manifesting in a fake world? OK. But wouldn't they also be in the true reality, their true selves, and wouldn't even know somebody made a "copy" behind their backs? Or did I totally misunderstand your hypothesis?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

well many are breathing radiation yes but are oblivious yes to how serious it is but is it effecting? Just a thought

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

exactly. And the original would have all those with good intent left to developed. The copy wouldn't realize until evol began to be programmed in it on the humble and once evol program started THEN cleanse process running in copy. During splitting of original which never changed the humble will developed over their copied deceptives that are set to expire ima orderly way freeing the programs. Why copy land full of original deceptives is um cleansed CLOSED and destroyed after cleanse program is ran FULLY. Be well
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Many are breathing radiation? You dont have to breathe radiation. It can effect you through your skin. And technically we ALL are exposed to radiation, every single day. Its just a matter of how much, what kind, and over how long a time period.

People may react differently to various doses. So one person may get cancer at x dose, and some other person may NOT get cancer at x dose, but there is no evidence whatsoever that what that person believes, or how they think has anything at all to do with whether or not they get cancer at x dose of radiation. Even if you ask them later and they say, "oh yes, it was my positive thinking that saved me" they have no way of knowing if indeed that is the case. People psychologically WANT to feel they are in control, and so they often attribute their own _______ (intelligence, cleverness, skill, positive thinking, etc) in cases where in fact, something absolutely out of their control was operating. (Genetics, luck, different treatment, factors that co-existed with the radiation and so led to a different outcome, etc)

The fact is, many of these "think your way to abundance and health" people do not think their way to abundance. Very few of them get rich using their methods and THEN teach everyone else how to do it. Most of them get rich BECAUSE they promise others they can have abundance by following their methods, but oddly enough, they do not teach the actual method THEY used, that being, to get abundance by promising others a method to get abundance.

And, they have more "outs" in their teaching than you can shake a stick at. If their followers dont find abundance, love and health, they can just blame them. "Well, you dont really believe it then" or "you are holding conflicting beliefs."

So, since they are expert, lets have them show others how it is done. Let us infect them with the most virulent and painful disease on the planet, and they can show us how holding the right "vibration" can fight off the infection.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join