It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner denier here prove to me that Loughner is a real person.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The mugshot of Jared Loughner is Glenn Beck

www.youtube.com...

The two released mugshots shows a young man with brown eyes in one, and a young man with blue eyes in the other

i202.photobucket.com...

The court drawings are all different from each other, some showing him with glasses and light hair, others with dark hair, some of a young man, others of a man.

www.google.com...=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=different+court+drawings+of+Loughner+image&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=711 da0863f755a&biw=939&bih=597

None look like the supposed non-mug shot photo of Loughner

www.atmos.umd.edu...

So what has "Loughner" been up to since he got arrested? Other than dying his hair red and getting glasses? Well, he was tranferred for a psych evaluation, by the prosecution, btw, and surprise surprise they found him mentally incompetent so now the trial is delayed. Why would the prosecution do this? Who knows, but more to the point, why is it that Loughner is always so giddy in court? Maybe because the imposter is trying not to laugh out loud? Loughner is also getting drug treatment without his lawyers being aware of this, as was just ruled recently, and yet no public statements from Loughner.

Does anyone have a photo or video evidence of Loughner since he was arrested? Can anyone help to prove to this confused Jared Loughner denier that he actually is a real person?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Shave off his eyebrows and hair, and he looks a LOT like the last photo .. what are you talking about? conspiracy theorists say the darndest things

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Dunno, I don't have all of the answers.
Heck, I'd even say I don't have any of the answers.
The whole shooting thing has been covered up and the congresschick has had no photos since the shooting.
We have seen plenty of astronaut photos however.
Lotta crap we just dunno.
And from more than just this case.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The man used to be a member on these very forums .. he had a history of odd posts and behavior, he also had a weird obsession with the congress woman .. he had quite a few very out there youtube videos.. all of this well before the incident happened.. he even had an encounter with her once before..

This kind of crazy stuff happens.. our history is peppered with such events..

As for her not having her photo taken .. I wouldn't want to either! .. she was a public figure who's not what she used to be anymore, she took a bullet to the head and has had to go through a ton of therapy just to be able to have basic functionality again.. I'm sure she doesn't look the same as she once did.. that's a lot to go through...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Why would they use glen beck at a model for Loughner?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Not really sure, but there are multiple indications of forgery of the mugshot, you can compare the two mugshots together and one appears more sinister than the other, neither of them are real mugshots, neither have a height marker, or are in black and white, the lighting makes it difficult to tell if he has blue eyes or brown, and many people claim that the lighting is the reason for the anomaly of the different color eyes, all the more reason why typical mugshots are in black and white or against a neutral background so there is no light glare.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The account on ATS is not proof it was Loughner, anyone could have faked that. It was mostly incoherent ramblings. If he was really an ATS member wouldn't he have at least predicted or dropped hints of his actions? Nothing on the subject.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
oh you mean the person that wasn't but now is, and is a no one abcnews.go.com... they got him, now for get him.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

sorry, a court drawing is not going to convince me. Even if that one looks somewhat like him it is vastly different from the other court drawings of an older man with dark hair and glasses.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

The account on ATS is not proof it was Loughner, anyone could have faked that. It was mostly incoherent ramblings. If he was really an ATS member wouldn't he have at least predicted or dropped hints of his actions? Nothing on the subject.

But then compare them to his youtube videos and other online rantings, and you'll find his use of words, syntax, phrases and grammatical structure was almost identical.

Not including the fact that he even repeated several phrases over and over again both on ATS and elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Why would he have had to drop hints or predict anything?
edit on 5-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I noticed that a couple of the witnesses also picked up on the 'staged' nature of this event:

azstarnet.com...
"It was surreal. Gunshots sound less real in person," he(Dr. Steven Rayle) said. "I thought someone was staging a protest. It just didn't feel real."

tucsoncitizen.com...
--Lachelle Smith, a 48-year-old teacher from Phoenix:
“I felt like I was looking through the glass at a movie. I thought I was watching a movie. It didn’t feel real,” Smith said.

edit on 5-6-2011 by starviego because: typo

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

people try and predict crazy things on ATS all the time, most of the time they are wrong. The only time you can successfully predict something is if you caused it. Seems like the opportunity to start a conspiracy rumor on its own was completely passed up if it really was his ATS account. But we should also point out that his myspace homepage said his full real name, most people make up fake myspace names, he also complained that people were using his identity, so we shouldn't just take it at face value that some screen name of erad is Jared Loughner.
edit on 5-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well take the college video for example, we don't see Jared's face, so it could have been anyone doing the video, the myspace, ATS account, and youtube videos could have been faked and said to be his. Remember that the FBI faked Lee Harvey Oswald photos to show him holding a gun, similar to Loughner in a g-string with a gun. These photos could have been faked. Missing from all this speculation is Loughner himself. No video of him from the news, so pictures of him coming out of court. No indication that he is a real person at all.
edit on 5-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'll take "because he was examined to test his competency to stand trial recently" for $500 alex
edit on 5-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

The youtube video doesn't show who is talking, it could be anyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If all he wanted was publicity then he would have mentioned it, if he was just a mentally disturbed individual, he would have mentioned hostile actions on his account which he does not. He does not threaten anyone on that ATS account, no one specific or in general.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
Why would they use glen beck at a model for Loughner?

It's a dig at Beck and conspiracy theorists, quite transparent, also an inside joke. The Truther Girls do a great job, you can't deny that the mugshots are really Glenn Beck. The youtube account supposedly by Loughner is gone now, but the vids are w/o voice or face, just text that sounds very schizo, also the vid of him wandering around the campus is plainly faked. A real slap in the face that "they" would fabricate what is obviously faked, so what really happened. Ok, Gifford just wasn't shot - shot through the head a few days later walking/talking? Is Waco ringing your bells, here? The real Loughner was stalked, drugged, possibly even killed before the incident. The little girl was killed to lather up the lynch mob mentality. The point of was to assassinate the judge, who had POd the administration by ruling against private pensions. Watch this, worth it...

www.youtube.com...

join