It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters want WikiLeaks suspect released from Fort Leavenworth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

I'm sure they have a location and time for the transfer. It's a matter of proving who was there and who was not there. Was the other hacker somewhere else, unknown,or maybe nearby?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by purplemer

You must have missed the part where I siad I do not agree with the Iraq war and subsequent killing of Saddam Hussein, but that is irrelevant.

You've still shown no proof that any war is illegal, other than the opinion of some almost important people. Let's see some actual laws.
edit on 6-6-2011 by tamusan because: peripheral neuropathy

I am not here to do your homework for you. I have given you some good pointers if you want to understand why the laws were illegal start with something like the UN charter, understand what it is and why it was implemented, have a look at the geneva convention The War Crimes Act of 1996, a federal statute set forth at 18 U.S.C. ยง 2441, makes it a federal crime for any U.S. national, whether military or civilian, to violate the Geneva Convention by engaging in murder, torture, or inhuman treatment and also have a look at the nuremberg trials.
Im not going to sit here all day typing stuff youfor you to read, you are big enough and bold enough to find the evidence, it is there....

tk kx

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

My only point in this thread, is that the illegal release of sensitive information is treason, and who ever ends up being found guilty of that will have consequences to face.

If I see in the news that someone is big and bold enough to push their beliefs into court, and get the United States convicted of war crimes and illegal war, then I will believe it true. So far, I just see many over zealous opinions.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Apparently Bradley told the other hacker and he grassed him up, but for all we know it could have been him and is pointing the finger at Bradley.

I don't think this whole thing is about keeping secrets or treason, if it is true, its about being morally responsible.

This is the really sad thing about this whole war, the western world was so freaking angry we lost our minds, our morals and our honour and became no better than the enemy.

We got bigger problems than treason.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oxford

Politicians and corporate screw ups need to be dealt up. The Chinese have made some nice laws in that regard, but yet seem unable or unwilling to fully enforce them. Write your own politicians speaking in favor of new laws against corruption in government and heavy penalties for those convicted of corruption. I do.

If the facts lead to Bradley being convicted of treason, then so be it. That's what the trials are supposed to be for. I am in favor of change, but I am not in favor of it coming through illegal means or insubordination.

It is impossible to gather the entire picture from what was leaked, in my opinion. Maybe someone can do a paint by numbers for me. I believe that the U.S. is under an international microscope, and any true war crimes will be brought before an international court. Until then, it's just another day in a real war. Unfortunately, civilians die.

edit on 15-6-2011 by tamusan because: peripheral neuropathy

edit on 15-6-2011 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join