It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was the last US president who stood for the people's interests?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Was John F Kennedy the last TRUE American president? Every other president after him were some how tied to the Illuminati / secret societies / NWO?

Would there ever be another American president who would try to

Reduce taxes
Increase Jobs
Expose the Illuminati / Secret Societies
Create a non-federal reserve currency

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Have you seen the Kennedy family? They are crooked as the street I live on! Hallelujah, using him as an example is a joke alone. Thanks for the laugh at 2:23AM, it was worth it. And No, everybody is illumanti so is my toast.
get with it

edit on 5-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
no kennedy was not the brink of nuclear war and a whole lot of stupidity.

the facts are when you get right down to it there has never been one.

sure history books and others say blah blah was the greatest but if you lived under them and had the 24/7 media and internet and blogs history would have a different take.

real life experience always differs that agenda pushers.

another thing is the politics hasnt changed all that much

2 political partys both vying and conving to keep and stay in power

it is my profound beleif that since the dawn of this country there has never been a time there has never been someone screwing us over in someway shape or form
edit on 5-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

I don't know to what extent he actually stood up for American interests. Debatable given his family history I suppose. But one thing is known. He was the last American President to be elected. Since then, all national elections are processed by a single NY-based CIA front-company established under MOCKINGBIRD.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Barack Husein Obama.
Now before my conservative friends shoot me, and my liberal friends try to hug me let me explain.

People's interests change from year to year, generation to generation. Obama won the vote. He won. The majority WANT an entitlement president. And by golly, that is what they got.
edit on 5-6-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah, just too bad we didn't get no steenking entitlements.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have become tired of the two party war in politics, and I feel that more and more Americans are starting to feel that this artificial division has been created to simply DIVIDE the citizens. I cannot think of one US President post Kennedy that has tried to rally Americans around non war related issues. Oh yeh, Obama did, but we see that was a lie. If all citizens would come together and UNITE on shared goals for our future, maybe we could then turn this political situation on it's head. For instance, I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of Americans want a capable and strong military to defend our country if invaded, but at the same time enough with these manufactured wars. If this is true...... Why don't we have it? Because UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Carter wasn't a warmonger, but it's pretty clear that he was a stooge fill-in.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

shame on you man wheres elmer fudd when you need him?
kiddin

true conservatives dont need no stinking entitlements.!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
it was abe lincoln and george washington lol george didnt even want to be the face of america

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

divided at the new madrid we fall

link   
reply to post by neo96

Truth! WE don't need/want entitlements, but look at the rest of our country.

They (the entitlement crowd) said gimmegimmegimme, and they sure got it!

link   
reply to post by balon0

Barack Hussein Obama II

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

yeah and the tap has run out and they blame us for not have the concept of the word no.

cest la vie

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i can say no. i keep saying no but my voice isnt in the best interests of political pocketbooks.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

hack there banks and credit cards and make there account think theres a zero or negative balance. when they go to get there dmn starbucks they will know what broke feels like.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wolveseyes

waste of effort when all they have to do is g goto china and borrow more money or print it out of thin air.

but it was the thought that counts.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

They (the entitlement crowd) said gimmegimmegimme, and they sure got it!

Ya we said "gimmegimmegimme someone who reads books without pictures" and we succeeded

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolveseyes
it was abe lincoln and george washington lol george didnt even want to be the face of america

Actually, Lincoln is the biggest traitor the Constitution ever had....

U.S. Federal Authority is martial law

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

I'm not sure this is really the President's job. The President has to stand for the nation's interests. This can make for problems and is why our President is elected (sort of).

But from what I've read, all our Presidents have had to deal with various European interests who wanted to take back-seat control of the country the way they have in Europe.

The success of the European interests in setting up a Federal Reserve Bank system in the U.S. was a great step forward for them. I know that Lincoln was fighting this. More recent events are complicated by the fact that ETs seem to have become more involved in U.S. politics after we exploded a couple of A-bombs over Japan in 1945. Apparently they were involved in Germany much earlier than this.

One account I read recently claims that various high-power electromagnetic experiments in Germany and later than that in the U.S. created a situation which allowed certain hostile ET groups to return to Earth. Of course this is quite speculative, but I have heard it from several different sources. If this is true, and the President knows about it, then he is put in a real awkward position relative to public opinion, since this whole mess is still an official secret.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join