It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thank god,i was worried for awhile about my status.Obama is printing the gadzillion dollar bill now.It will supercede the deficit and all will be well ,were blessed.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

What about 100 year Super Patriot bonds? If you are a Super Patriot you should be tripping over yourself to get some.

Pays about 1%, no guarantee of principal.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What no link? Just two incoherent sentences. What is your ecenomic plan? Zomg you got a flag too, epic fail epic.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
heres an economic plan:

1. withdrawl all us forces and close all military bases in the rest of the world.
2. man up the sothern border and create at least 5-10 new bases and let those service men and women and their families pump their incomes into the local economies.
3, restructure and reform defense contracts
4. restructure and reform medicare,medicaid or combine the two programs into one and start making everyone pay for thier own insurnace.
5. after restructuring and refroming defense,social security,medicare and medicaid cut the waste.
6, following the constitution about taxes must be uniform no matter location or income or population and impliment a fair tax that was always there to begin with.
7, constitutional ban on governemnt credit and borrowing the only income the government is allowed to have is what is collected from tax revenue of this country. No Foreign DEBT.
8 restructuring and reformation and salary cuts to every single government personel eliminate government beaucracy where you have a myriad of people and agencies doing the same jobs.
9. rinse and repeat until the desire effect is achieved.
10. eliminate all lobbyists including corporate and union and any special interest.

thats my 10 step plan

too bad it will never happen

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Great post - not sure about the original post by the OP.

Based on the recent news, I think our economic situation will show itself in full very soon. China pulling out, jobs still bad, housing still falling, somethings got to give.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thats an economic plan that I can get behind. Knowing congress they won't act until it's an emergency, but when they finally do I believe a common sense plan putting America first is the way to go.

new topics

top topics

join