It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Cycle that no one seems to notice: WW III around 2022 and the great depression.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hi all.

I got to thinking about my 27 year cycle with my father, the other day. Actually is involves several of my relatives and all three of us, in three generations, doing "the same things" in cycles of 27 years.

Within this 27 year cycle hides a *Warning Supreme*, at least in my eyes.
That of WW III !! And coming soon!

but first, the groundwork.

---a Bassette moved to Florida in 1907. My father, a bassette, came to visit him in late 1933. I began my college 30 miles from Bassette's house, in 1960. father dies, 1987.
---27 years apart for each person.
At every 27 year Point in time after Will Bassette came to Florida, Something Important happened to the next person in the generational lineup.

I knew this 27 year cycle-thing for years. Many other significance happenings, within the lives of these three men, also follow this 27 year cycle, and apparently the Timing is about a bit less than exactly 27 years.

My father was born in the fall of 1914, the year ww I began. 27 years later,1941, I was born and ww II began around 1940 to 1942.
If I were to take the next couple of 27 year cycles, 1968 and 1995, there is nothing really happening.

WW I...1914.
WW II...1941

However........

There is another cycle generator at work here too, the 1929 Great depression crash!
From late 1929 to about 1941, there were over 11 years of economic blah, and only ww II ended this depression.

1929. the next series of 27 years.....1956.....1983, shows nothing happening.

and again...However...

the *next* cycle point of the repeat of the great depression is 2010!!

Bingo!

which means and I take this to be meaningful, that when the great depressions Repeats, there will be about 11 more years of a never ending economic Blah, which no one will be able to fix, and then around 2021 to 2023,
WW III will begin!

--and everyone will want it too! the collective unconscious will stir us all up to want it and those years of blahs
will be vanquished. Probably about 2014, a Charismatic Leader will arise, much like Hitler, and he will galvanize a whole nation to begin the war.

Naturally this war will doom the human race, of course, if 100 A-bombs will cause a nuclear winter, what will 5000 to 12,000 bombs do?!

So, people. We have a choice; can we all change the path and course of History and overcome that saying, "history repeats to those who do not learn from the lessons of the past"!

I think that history *WILL* repeat, unless Measures now are taken. We all have about 11 years. If earth changes and "end times" do not take us all out first!

freestone

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The 27-year repetition is a well-known astrological technique.
The Moon's Houses (hindu: NAKSHATRA, Tibetan GYUKAR) number 27, 13 degrees 20 minutes each. One so-called secondary progression technique looks at how things change within that frame of mind nd equates your first year with one nakshatra for one year of your time,
Like when I reached the end of 27th cycle, I was mugged and beaten and had to resolve to start a new life. (My birth was equally traumatic.)
The reason why it is shorter sometimes - according to karmic astrology - is that extrapolating from a certain date, you are not born - or an event may not start - exactly in the beginning of the cycle. For me it is actually 26 1/2 years because I was born smack in the middle of a lunar house period.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

I believe in 2022 we will finally have hover cars.. that is all..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Actually WW2 began in September 1939 and we had already seen off the Luftwaffe in 1940 during the Battle of Britain,but I guess you were dating the start of the war from an American perspective,...Interesting cycle your family seems to be caught up in though.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
The 27-year repetition is a well-known astrological technique.
The Moon's Houses (hindu: NAKSHATRA, Tibetan GYUKAR) number 27, 13 degrees 20 minutes each. One so-called secondary progression technique looks at how things change within that frame of mind nd equates your first year with one nakshatra for one year of your time,
Like when I reached the end of 27th cycle, I was mugged and beaten and had to resolve to start a new life. (My birth was equally traumatic.)
The reason why it is shorter sometimes - according to karmic astrology - is that extrapolating from a certain date, you are not born - or an event may not start - exactly in the beginning of the cycle. For me it is actually 26 1/2 years because I was born smack in the middle of a lunar house period.

thank you Kokatsi!
this explains it for my life then! This 27 year pattern has threaded itself all through my life and I would take three forum pages just to write a little about this, and as You say, I note that often the time period is slightly less than exactly 27 years.

I cannot go back before my 1907 arrival of my bassette relative. But from then on, the Pattern Is....

Thus I am "sensitized" to maybe how ww I and WW II are also in 27 year cycles.

Obviously, as other posters have said, there is no clear cut moment when ww II began.

my own Idea is that these cycles might pass by its "moment" without Activation, like of the war cycle being a dud in 1968 and 1995.

but when TWO 27 year cycles repeat, well that is not so good! the great depression repeats at 2010, and a little earlier. Thus today it is about 1930! there are about 11 more years to go. Notice too, that the period from the middle 30s to about 1941, were times of very VERY great weather extremes, like of the Dust Bowl, and many 1936 records for both heat and cold still stand today!

so by 2019, one might be able to sense the Sides lining up, then by 2022, the first shots are fired and then the whole world could be at war, and after 5000 to 12,000 missiles and such go off, there will be nothing left.

I read somewheres that ww IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

freestone

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

wow.... you got a lot of stuff involved in that 27 year cycle (or exclamation points)

my own 24 1/2 year cycle has only recurring theme... i wake up from a coma and i have had another NDE
the first death was from being run over by a car, the second was a brain aneurism...

some time between May & June in year 2022...Same as You !
i will have my 3rd episode with mortality....i'm not sure if I will be able to call it a NDE
because by that date i expect it to be about the limit of my natural born life

kinda interesting that our time waves align in 2022... perhaps we will be among those involved with a global catastrophe event -----> that preceeds Apophis in 2036

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Einstein said that "i dont know what WW3 will be fought with, but i am sure WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

Implying that WW3 would be so destructive so filled with loss of life and destructions. That the next war after that would be fought with the most basic weapons, because everything else was destroyed.

top topics

join