It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Truth In 7 Minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just found this interesting website truthin7minutes where you can listen to a very well put and easily understandable explanation for many topics.

For those of you who have the courage to talk about conspiracies with your friends and family yet have difficulty in presenting it to them here is a good place to help them start.

Markus Allen, the voice in the audios, refuses donations which lends a hand to his credibility and genuine concern of our fellow brothers and sisters ignorance to what is really going on. Nowadays we see way too many charlatans pretending to be on our side as long as we fill their pockets, unfortunately.

They are recorded in 7 minute presentations, hence the name of the website, and Mr. Allen has an easy-to-listen-to, intelligent voice.

Check it out even if he covers topics you've already researched to death. Like I said, its a good spot to send your family and friends who have a hard time listening to "conspiracy theories".

I will end with a quote from his introduction,

If you always knew something in our lives was wrong, but didn't quite know what it is, I might be able to connect the dots for you. Hi folks. I'm Markus Allen. During the day I publish a marketing newsletter and raise two children. The rest of the time I help those who are looking for real truth, but can't find it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm gimme your email and...
Oops popups.
No but thank you.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

This is interesting stuff and I am going to start listening to them now...

Thanks and best,

R
edit on 4/6/11 by NibiruWarrior because: To star and flag for bringing this to my attention...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"I have a bad feeling about this"

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
this is a good find. i really enjoy the way the three that he has posted are laid out and i'm looking forward to him posting more. they seems to resonate a lot of truths in all of them too, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Hmmmm gimme your email and...
Oops popups.
No but thank you.

Thats just an option if you want to get the new stuff he releases not a must do thing, and i didn't get any popups? sort your browser out sonnn

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
An excellent site.

If you sign up for the email notification you get access to more radio interviews.

new topics

top topics

join