It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldriot
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I don't see tacos in this video, so I suppose they don't exist either. Sucks, I liked tacos too.

Good point.

How do you know those flying stars or sitting stars are not UFO'S untill YOU mark all of them?
edit on 4-6-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis
Good God what a moronic thread...

Thank you it saves me typing the same comment

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

I would recommend you watch these videos in 720p and on fullscreen because no matter what you believe the videos are nothing short of AMAZING!! Take a look for yourself and tell me how many aliens or ufo's you see, i welcome the feedback. Please remember there are such things as satellites and "shooting stars".

yes they are awesome. however i did find it strange that i did not see one plane or helicopter flying past, it is almost as though they do not exist, but we know they do. then again those streaks of light could be them, but they could be anything even a u.f.o. for all i know. the fact the video is time lapsed and sped up to show us the skies rotation view means even if a u.f.o. appeared or flew by it would also appear as a streak or not even appear in the video at all.

all the video is proof of is that at that precise moment in that location on earth, there were no visible identifiable u.f.o.'s noticed on a time lapsed video. if they can show roughly 12 hours in 8 minutes how much footage from that precise moment do you think was not filmed?

I appreciate your post, thank you. I even gave you as star for that. I love (yes LOVE) ATS because i feel i can interact with logical, thinking people from around the world from the comfort of my home (thank GOD for technology). I personally would LOVE to believe in alien life forms and galactic spacecraft (alien or human) but i just don't believe it exists. I put this thread here and titled it as such because i thought the ATS community would either enlighten me to knowledge that i did not posses or participate in a health un-narrow minded debate. I would LOVE to be swayed to the "other side" of it. I did NOT expect to be roasted. All links provided are being googled and studied by me as you read this. I am not angry OR scared away, just a tad bit disappointed in the responses i've receive. Altho i thank the ATS community for the feed back (this is my biggest thread to date) i just wish it wasn't so one-sided.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If you have taken your time to read this far into the thread please read the first post of this other thread (not authored by me) I think it speaks volumes.

THE OTHER THREAD

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

MOD NOTE:
Talk of personal use of drugs is absolutely not allowed here. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use:

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

edit on June 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldriot
I don't see tacos in this video, so I suppose they don't exist either. Sucks, I liked tacos too.

THIS WAS SO FUNNY!!!!! I had to run tell my kid the whole story.

When we were done laughing he said

"Thats not how science works though, science job is to prove things, not disprove them"

He's so brilliant
I'm so proud

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Notice the lack of even human tech flying in these vids? These facilities are placed in areas without populations for the simple reason of light pollution. So aliens would not be there in the middle of no where they are out back of farms with the cows and probing farmer john and other areas of population. Also these are timslapse videos so any Ufo's would have to sit still for prob 5 to 10 mins to be noticible other than that they will go by faster then you can see. All I see is more proof of all the possible life out there around those millions of stars

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I would LOVE to be swayed to the "other side" of it. I did NOT expect to be roasted. All links provided are being googled and studied by me as you read this. I am not angry OR scared away, just a tad bit disappointed in the responses i've receive.

the thing with the u.f.o. subject is that there is no proof that can be shown to sway anyone, you have to see it for yourself, wether it is an actual experience or the pieces of the puzzle slotting into place to form something that makes perfect sense, therefore making one more open minded to the possibility. 90% of the u.f.o./alien stuff posted and around the web is rubbish. but even if the most compelling evidence was posted, i just do not think it would ever be compelling enough to sway somebody who does not believe it is even possible, basically because if your position is strong enough anything can be denied and if you have never seen or experienced it yourself then the person reading the information is still having to take a leap of faith and trust in that information inorder to believe it to be possible.. basically its down to you to look for the information that you are looking for and then decide. all i can do is give my opinion on what i think something proves or does not prove. i could link 1,000's of cases but know it is not enough to prove anything to anyone. it can always be passed off as lies or misidentification if a person really want it to be so. and vice versa.

i hope you do not think i was roasting you? i just say things how i see them, if i came across like that then it was not intended to be like that, sometimes i cannot find the right words to explain myself and realise i can come across in the wrong way.

i am unsure what type of response you were expecting, but my response was simply about what the videos do prove and what they do not. i don't think they are proof of aliens or the none existence of aliens or u.f.o.'s.
but what i think is not important, if you are researching things and looking into it, then what you think is far more important.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The funny thing is that at 2:50 in the first video, you can clearly see something streaking across the sky rather quickly....whos to say those are not aliens flying around?

---GeminiSky

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

The video is amazing but proof of nothing...

I wish people would STOP using "proof" in their titles.

Indeed Mblah. The term 'proof' is so overused and misused on this site that it is a meaningless and somewhat annoying term now.

IRM :shk:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Your assumptions are based on insufficient evidence, people have been watching the sky since before recorded history and have seen UFO's in the sky. Weather they are a natural phonema or extraterrestrial i don't know

Even in the summary's of the US Air Force Project's Sign, Grudge and Bluebook 5-10% of the sightings were "unexplained"

My own theory is that we are being watched ever more closely by ET's because in the next 50-100 years we will either destroy our species or will evolve into a society that will be worthy of contact by ET's.

Nobody is going to be able to convince you that ET's are here since there is no concrete proof but at least try to keep an open mind on the matter.

Oh! and thanks for posting those beautiful videos

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

1) Name an ancient astronomer that still is relevant today that has mentioned aliens or spacecraft.

www.ufoevidence.org...

2) Do u see anything that even resembles aliens or spacecraft in these videos?

No, but it's not a valid question. One must understand what equipment must be used and in what way, to view a UFO. Until you know this, your video:UFO ratio is 0.

3) Out of all the people in the world who watch the skies EVERY night and record, where are their testimonies?

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

4) Why would an entire spaceship illuminate?

Your question is as pointless as my response: Why would an entire spaceship not illuminate?

Have fun reading.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

news.ninemsn.com.au... can someone make a post on this news... its amazing and breaking,,,,

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It's also on ATS already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Topic name is misleading in my opinion. However thank you OP for posting this video. I have no words to describe what i felt while watching it.

I live in Europe and even on clear summer nights, we cant see more than a few dozen with naked eye.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Interesting. I only watched the 1st video and I never saw the moon. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I also know that your statement that UFOs don't exist is untrue because I saw one myself very close-up as a child after a tornado.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

"Unexplained" though doesn't mean ET spacecraft.

As Dr Seth Shostak of SETI contends........a small percentage of murders in the US are unexplained but it would be absurd in the extreme to suggest that ET was responsible for these murders.

I wish people on this board would actually read other peoples posts before putting them in a group. I have not once said that ET is coming here. I have not once said that some of these ufo's are ET. I have said that they could be, but i need 100% proof for that.

As for using unexplained murders as examples of unexplained ufo's lol No one can deny that some ufo's defy explanation and still remain unexplained. From militery sightings to pilot sightings with radar confirmation, we know something is going on here that we can't explain.

Now, until they can be explained, then of course there is a chance some of these could be ET, just like there is a chance that they could be secret militery projects, unknown weather phenomenon etc But to totally disregard an explanation, just because your mind will not allow you to believe in such a thing, well, thank God my mind does not work that way.

Sorry Jay.....but "disclosure" is a myth..........If ET were to visit Earth and wanted to be seen......then we would definitely know about it.
On the other hand if ET wanted to go undiscovered.....then they would be capable of that too......

But don't buy into the "We aren't ready.......disclosure is coming myth"

Again, read what i said! It seems like some people here can't think outside the box
I am talking about if's. I have never believed in any of the disclosure BS, and never will until i see the evidence. You don't seem to understand my "why they might use lights" I said maybe they use lights just to show that they are here. Its only a theory, and you have to take that on board. It does not mean i believe ET is coming here

The problem we have here with some people, is their belief system really stops them at looking at things with an open mind, and thats a shame
Looking at things with an open mind does not mean you believe whatever you are open too.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
as much respect as i have for you no-one ever roasted you, you posted a thread with a title exclaiming proof that ufo/aliens do not exist. which by the way was very misleading and definitely not true. the videos proved nothing. you then changed the title of the thread to Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!! , again misleading and not true, these videos certainly prove that on that telescope, in that place, at that time, no U.F.O was seen, it does not prove that they are not visiting earth. you then go on and ask questions to be answered which a fair few of us gave you (with links) for you to go over, some of which you completely ignored and continued to complain at being roasted and lumping us all into one big category of being ufo/alien lovers/believers, because we respond to you. If you are going to post misleading and sensationalized titles you have to expect people to respond as they have. or maybe that was your intention all along

as much as you made a few good points so do a fair few of us as well, do not tar all of us with the same brush you would not like to constantly be called a debunker/disinfo agent and such like for you standing by your beliefs, it gets very old, very quickly.

i am not a UFO/alien junkie but i do think outside the box, way i see it anything is possible. I know for a fact that UFO'S exist why? because they are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS. i do believe there is alien life out there in the vastness of our amazing universe...why? well come on if we think we are the only species of life form in this universe then the ones who believe that are very small minded imo. Do i believe that alien life forms are or have visited earth? well i cant be 100% sure of that one however imo there is significant evidence to suggest it has and is happening, but i would never conform to believing or not believing because i will never truly 100% know unless one knocks on my door and asks for a cup of sugar.

not knocking your view points at all and i have never once roasted you, nothing wrong with asking questions in the spirit of denying ignorance, but a little tip in the future, unless you have the preverbal smoking gun i suggest you refrain from titles such as proof, debunked, etc, especially if you want a neutral debate on the subject.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Well said.

Its obvious he knows little about the ufo subject, hence the reason why he can't answer many of the questions. People like this bug me because there mind is made up. No matter what anyone posts, he will not listen. He asked some questions, people answered him with links, and he just ignores it. His lack of knowledge made him really believe that there was no answer to his questions. When he realised that there was, he did not hold his hands up and say "sorry, i was wrong" he just ignores it and moves on to his next question.

How can you debate with people like this? Then he has the cheek to say that the thread is one sided and we are all ET believers!!!! lol

The fact is, there are some very good skeptics on this site, who actually look into the subject, and have good arguments. The OP is not one of these people im afraid

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sorry mate but you can't prove a negative. It is impossible, regardless of the topic.
edit on 5-6-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join