It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
Some one PLEASE answer me this.

Do you see those telescopes?

yes

Do you see the laser coming out of them?

urm nope

How far do you think they can see?

obviously very far

Do you believe they are operational 24 hours a day??

most are yes

Do you believe there are THOUSANDS more like them all over the world??

of course

Why haven't ANY of them reported an alien or alien spacecraft?

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

post by ProphecyPhD
Do you believe there are THOUSANDS more like them all over the world?? Why haven't ANY of them reported an alien or alien spacecraft?

Well some of them do.

The `Adhara Observatory UFO Lunar Transit` was a UFO-sighting, which occurred on December 1, 1965 near Buenos Aires, Argentina. The most remarkable aspect of this sighting is that it was viewed through the telescope of a professional observatory, and that the UFO was photographed in transit.
www.encyclo.co.uk...

Scientists at the Purple Mountain Observatory in Nanjing are reported to have confirmed that they filmed a UFO during the eclipse for 40 minutes. They say that they will spend the next 12 months studying the footage before drawing any conclusions.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Observatory Webcam UFO.

Your links don't work and your video show NOTHING (literately, nothing). Thank you for helping me prove my point

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Now matter what you say, he will most prob ignore what you have said, like he has ignored what other people have said. Thats the problem with beliefs. They make you not think straight

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Your links don't work and your video show NOTHING (literately, nothing). Thank you for helping me prove my point

actually his links work perfectly fine iv just viewed them

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

you are absolutely right my friend. i believe none of what i hear and half of what i see. if someone told me the sky was purple but all i saw was blue i wouldn't believe them. if the sky turned purple i'd try to figure out how they did that.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Er links work for me!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

you are absolutely right my friend. i believe none of what i hear and half of what i see. if someone told me the sky was purple but all i saw was blue i wouldn't believe them. if the sky turned purple i'd try to figure out how they did that.

So what was the point in asking us about why astronomers have not seen ufo's when even if they did, which they have, your not going to believe it

edit on 4-6-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

So what was the point in asking us about why astronomer have not seens ufo's when even if they did, which they have, your not going to believe it

One piece of advice mate
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9fa59cf1821.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Facts require proof , youtube video's do not count as proof , personal belief does not count as proof .
Please show me the proof to back up your FACTS .

I totally agree that Youtube videos cannot count as proof.....and am a little concerned that Youtube videos on various subjects (Not just UFOs) get used on main TV news these days.

That said, it is also true that there is no solid "proof" that ET has visited Earth......or indeed that observed strange lights in the sky are ET spacecraft.
It always puzzles me why ET, thousands of years more advanced than us would travel in a spaceship that alerts its presence to all viewing the dark night sky by emitting lights for us to see!

You would have thought that advanced interstella travellers would have worked out how to block out any lights from their spaceships by now!

edit on 4-6-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Looks like you've got a bad case of nearsightedness that glasses won't be able to fix.

A short time sample of video even at much higher resolution and wider scope isn't DEFINITIVE proof of anything.

An absence of proof isn't proof of absence.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Facts require proof , youtube video's do not count as proof , personal belief does not count as proof .

I totally agree that Youtube videos cannot count as proof.....and am a little concerned that Youtube videos on various subjects (Not just UFOs) get used on main TV news these days.

That said, it is also true that there is no solid "proof" that ET has visited Earth......or ideed that observed strange lights in the sky are ET spacecraft.
It always puzzles me why ET, thousands of years more advanced than us would travel in a spaceship that alerts its presence to all viewing the dark night sky by emitting lights for us to see!

You would have thought that advanced interstella travellers would have worked out how to block out any lights from their spaceships by now!

There is no point trying to figure out why they do this, and why they do that. At the end of the day, we would not have a clue. Its the same with the lights. If some of these ufo's are ET, then maybe they have lights just to show that they are here. Then again, like i said before, there is no point trying to work out why they would do this or that when we don't even know what they are like. It just seems pointless.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

We have sufficient equipment to prove the existence of aliens or alien spacecraft if there were any evidence to be shown. There is no evidence. Strange unexplained sightings do not mean aliens. If thats the case i'll say they mean GOD. To-mato/Ta-mato neither of us can prove either one. We are all entitled to our beliefs, i just wanted to share what i viewed as an educated opinion. Not one person in this thread even contemplated seeing it my way or pondering my statements. I felt like i was having a religious discussion with someone of an opposite faith, there was no chance of anyone even trying to see it my way or understand what i was saying. Even tho no one has a shred of tangible proof to back their claims up, even tho alien life forms and or spacecraft is and will always be a "maybe" i'm still looked at as crazy. Maybe means 50/50, 50/50 means i could be 100% right but yet this has not been acknowledged ONCE in this thread. Not one star not one flag. So much for denying ignorance. If i went by your standards then Bigfoot exist (he just doesn't want to be seen), and OJ Simpson is innocent because the devil made him do it!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That said, it is also true that there is no solid "proof" that ET has visited Earth......or ideed that observed strange lights in the sky are ET spacecraft.

Finally a Logical One (pun intended).

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There is no point trying to figure out why they do this, and why they do that. At the end of the day, we would not have a clue. Its the same with the lights. If some of these ufo's are ET, then maybe they have lights just to show that they are here.

They show us lights to show they are here.........and yet don't want to land on the White House lawn or show up on TV..........not likely really is it?

We know one thing......If they can visit us then they are thousands of years ahead of us........somehow displaying lights on spaceships don't seem to indicate technology that is capable of interstellar travel.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Your basically saying since the telescope, excuse me, Very Large Telescope, didn't pick up a single Alien Craft during this shoot, then they don't exist. Thats like looking out across the ocean from the beach, not seeing any fish, so declaring the ocean has no life.

Awesome vid, but sorry, your post is very fraudulent.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

We have sufficient equipment to prove the existence of aliens or alien spacecraft if there were any evidence to be shown. There is no evidence. Strange unexplained sightings do not mean aliens.

This is something you don't seem to understand. Its clear that you have not looked into many ufo cases. Lets just say we talk about the unexplained militery sightings. Caes where you have ground witnesess,radar and pilot sightings. Now, these cases have remained unexplained, Are you telling me that even though they are unexplained, its impossible for it to be ET? See what im getting at here?

i just wanted to share what i viewed as an educated opinion.

How can you clearly say as an educated opinion when you clearly know little about the ufo subject?

Not one person in this thread even contemplated seeing it my way or pondering my statements.

What rubbish. You used two videos as proof to your close minded opinions, then you threw some questions at us, which many people answered and gave you links, that you then ignored.

I felt like i was having a religious discussion with someone of an opposite faith, there was no chance of anyone even trying to see it my way or understand what i was saying.

Again, rubbish! You are the only one turning this into a religious thing, no one else.

Even tho no one has a shred of tangible proof to back their claims up, even tho alien life forms and or spacecraft is and will always be a "maybe" i'm still looked at as crazy

You are not listening!!!!!! Even if just 5% of ufo sightings defy explanation and are unexplained, then of course there is a chance they could be ET, but they could also be a number of things. The difference between you and me is, i know far more about the subject than you, but i still say that i need 100% evidence that some of these ufo's are ET. You know little about the subject, but say they are not ET. Go figure!

Maybe means 50/50, 50/50 means i could be 100% right but yet this has not been acknowledged ONCE in this thread

No, you could be right, maybe some of these ufo's are not ET. Difference is, you have come to your conclusion without studying the subject, which is never good!

If i went by your standards then Bigfoot exist (he just doesn't want to be seen), and OJ Simpson is innocent because the devil made him do it!!

There you go again, putting words in my mouth. Look through this thread. Tell me when i said that i think ET is visiting earth? I said it is possible. And i said its possible for the simple fact that there are a number of ufo cases that defy explanation and are complete unknowns. So, you think this makes me a "ET visisting earth believer"!

Sigh

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

There is no point trying to figure out why they do this, and why they do that. At the end of the day, we would not have a clue. Its the same with the lights. If some of these ufo's are ET, then maybe they have lights just to show that they are here.

They show us lights to show they are here.........and yet don't want to land on the Whitehouse lawn or show up on TV..........not likely really is it?

Why is it not likely? If they did not want to officially disclose themselves, but wanted to show the world that they are observing, then sure the best way to do it at night would be lights. That sounds logical to me. I really don't understand why you can't see the logic in that
I mean, if they were zooming around at night with no lights, then no one would see them.

Im sorry, but it makes perfect sense. Lets just say that they believe we are not ready for disclosure, but wanted to show us that they are here, then how else are they going to do it for night sightings?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

This is something you don't seem to understand. Its clear that you have not looked into many ufo cases. Lets just say we talk about the unexplained militery sightings. Caes where you have ground witnesess,radar and pilot sightings. Now, these cases have remained unexplained, Are you telling me that even though they are unexplained, its impossible for it to be ET? See what im getting at here?

"Unexplained" though doesn't mean ET spacecraft.

As Dr Seth Shostak of SETI contends........a small percentage of murders in the US are unexplained but it would be absurd in the extreme to suggest that ET was responsible for these murders.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Im sorry, but it makes perfect sense. Lets just say that they believe we are not ready for disclosure, but wanted to show us that they are here, then how else are they going to do it for night sightings?

Sorry Jay.....but "disclosure" is a myth..........If ET were to visit Earth and wanted to be seen......then we would definitely know about it.
On the other hand if ET wanted to go undiscovered.....then they would be capable of that too......

But don't buy into the "We aren't ready.......disclosure is coming myth"

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I would recommend you watch these videos in 720p and on fullscreen because no matter what you believe the videos are nothing short of AMAZING!! Take a look for yourself and tell me how many aliens or ufo's you see, i welcome the feedback. Please remember there are such things as satellites and "shooting stars".

yes they are awesome. however i did find it strange that i did not see one plane or helicopter flying past, it is almost as though they do not exist, but we know they do. then again those streaks of light could be them, but they could be anything even a u.f.o. for all i know. the fact the video is time lapsed and sped up to show us the skies rotation view means even if a u.f.o. appeared or flew by it would also appear as a streak or not even appear in the video at all.

all the video is proof of is that at that precise moment in that location on earth, there were no visible identifiable u.f.o.'s noticed on a time lapsed video. if they can show roughly 12 hours in 8 minutes how much footage from that precise moment do you think was not filmed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join