It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blood Moon Eclipses of 2014/2015 Coinciding with Jewish Holy Days (Significant?).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This information has been around for a couple of years but as of yet, no one is certain what it could mean. However, it definitely appears significant in some way. Basically, there is an upcoming series of four total lunar eclipses in a row (known as a tetrad). What makes it even more interesting is that all of the eclipses coincide with Jewish Holy Days (The FEAST OF TABERNACLES ('Sukkoth') and PASSOVER).

April 15, 2014 - Passover
October 8, 2014 - Sukkoth
April 4, 2015 - Passover
September 28, 2015 - Sukkoth

You can confirm the eclipses HERE.

This in itself is fascinating to me but what makes it even more peculiar is what all occurred during the last few series of tetrads that coincided with the Jewish holidays of Tabernacles and Passover:

1493/94. Related to the Jewish expulsion from Spain. (April 2, 1493 - Passover, September 25, 1493 - Sukkoth, March 22, 1494 - Passover, September 15, 1494 - Sukkoth).

1949/50. Related to the rebirth of Israel as a nation again for the first time in almost 2,000 years (April 13, 1949 - Passover, October 7, 1949 - Sukkoth, April 2, 1950 - Passover, September 26, 1950 - Sukkoth).

1967/1968. Related to the reunification of Jerusalem as part Israel after the 6 Day War (April 24 1967 - Passover, October 18, 1967 - Sukkoth, April 13, 1968 - Passover, October 6, 1968 - Sukkoth).

Again, I do not know what it means. There is a lot of speculation (relevant to the tribulation, the rebuilding of the Jewish temple, the rise of the AC, etc.). I have no idea and don't want to guess at specifics. But this is something that fascinates me due to the fact historically the tetrads have been extremely significant in the past when related to Jewish holidays.

Just wanted to share.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How often do these triads happen? Interesting, thank you.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I heard somewhere Jesus is supposed to return in 2015 on this date.
Also rapture or tribulation is supposed to begin. . . again!

Very coincidental with what happened earlier but hopefully nothing will be different the next day!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If people only knew just exactly where their religions originated from...

...they'd feel so, so silly.

Its all seen overhead above us everyday. No boogieman nor bearded man in the clouds...

edit on 4-6-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

How often do these triads happen?

From what I read (but haven't personally verified) is that having a tetrad coincide with a Jewish holiday is extremely rare. As in, there wasn't one for almost 500 years between the 1490's tetrad and the 1940's tetrad. Then, supposedly it won't happen again for the rest of the century after the 2014/2015 tetrads. Then they will happen again much later.

But I never understood if that meant tetrads in general or tetrads that coincided with Jewish feasts.

reply to post by AnteBellum

I heard somewhere Jesus is supposed to return in 2015 on this date.

Yeah, I read that too a few years back. I just don't see how that is possible, though. For one, we don't know when the second coming will occur but also, I don't see how there will be enough time for a seven year trib between now and 2015. So that leads me to believe the eclipses are significant for something else (if anything).

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

I got faith in God and believe in Jesus, I don't fell silly at all. The origin of my christianism is my faith, and my faith comes from my heart, who happens to tell the truth all the time.

I don't go church and don't believe in the graphic representations of God in old paints, but is just because I don't live in the time those paints were made. Totally questionable your point of view, since you critize art representation as a religious expression of centuries ago, were an alien origin didn't fit in peoples understanding. Finally, to believe in God, is an spiritual experience that starts inside you, in your heart, so those artistics representations are irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's proposed that a blood moon occurred during the crucifixion, which also coincided with passover.

I think it's just the solar system going through the motions. It gets me thinking that these holidays were probably first started when the Jews observed a blood moon in Egypt. Maybe.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Maybe. Just some extra details to throw into the mix.

Best I have been able to figure out here is that someone triggered the Curse of Malachi 2000 years ago. Using the Christian New Testament as well as the old I managed to get the story figured out. And the story is this. Apparently John the Baptist wasn't supposed to die the way he did and when he did. Herod was supposed to let him go. And here is the verses from Malach 4 that state why that was a bad thing.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And the rest of the problem starts here.

Malachi 3.
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Elijah the prophet was supposed to be present when Jesus Christ went in and cleared the moneychangers.

And because of this it appears the book got tossed at the Jews. Best I can figure the curse triggered was a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Where the people of Israel were to be conquered and killed by hostile invaders and the remnants hauled away as slaves and dispersed to the world.

Best guess is that 2000 years from the start of the curse is between Aug 2025 to May 2028. So my best guess is that the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 will occur between Aug 2018 to May 2021.

So what events could these blood moons signify? Well, if the prophesies of Daniel are repeating as I think they are then Daniel 8 indicates there are 2 events that are supposed to happen before the 7 year agreement. The death of the ram which per the prophecy is supposed to signify Persia. Then the country that conquers Persia is supposed to shatter into 4 separate nations. They may be signifying those events.

Just a theory for now.

And some extra thoughts here. The destruction of Damascus and the destruction of the northern army. Predicted in Ezekiel.

And what could cause that? How about the appearance of the messenger of Malachi. The prophecy is still unfulfilled and somebody has to rebuild the temple.

edit on 6-6-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Hello there. Interesting post. How did you get to the figure of 2,000 years specifically. Then, what date did you base that from to get to the years of 2025-28?

I'm aware of the Levitical curses but am curious how you figured that to be 2,000 years.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by ntech

Hello there. Interesting post. How did you get to the figure of 2,000 years specifically. Then, what date did you base that from to get to the years of 2025-28?

I'm aware of the Levitical curses but am curious how you figured that to be 2,000 years.

Well, I explained it in this thread but I recap it here.

Hosea 6-2.
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

And this verse provides the context of the 3 days.
2nd Peter 3

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The days of Hosea are thousand year periods of time. And 2nd Peter is based on Psalms 90-4 by the way.

Now to refine that down to the 3 year time period I figured out the following from Matthew 24.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And I combined that with that Israel became a nation on May 15 1948. So what does this tell us. That the Apocalypse (or at least the generation of 24-34 started before the creation of the state of Israel and after WW2.

Basically Sept 2 1945 to May 15 1948 is the window of time that the event of Matthew 24-14 must have happened in.

So we roughly have a 3 year window that the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 can occur in. 2018 to 2021. So there is a 7 to 10 year window that the preliminary events of the apocalypse to occur in.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
whos to say the horsemen arent already here? that would make the bloodmoons significant. the 12th imam is supposed to have met with the iranian/ muslim priests to discuss his "coming out of hiding" sometime in this next 6 to 12 months. if this antichrist is to appear in the next year, the world events we are experiencing will grow in intensity and frequency as birthing pangs. the rest of it will be as it is written.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
about 72 days left until the first Blood moon of this series

Just saying

join