It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NutriSmart system would put RFIDs into your food for enhanced information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is somewhat disturbing. First RFID's imbedded into walmart items to track you, now this company would do it if they could, and who knows already have started. I don't want anyone becoming paranoid, just aware, always being aware of what's around you is being smart.

RFID's and Food

(PhysOrg.com) -- RFID, short for Radio Frequency ID, tags have found their way into a wide variety of applications. These pellets, which are often roughly the same size as a grain of rice, can help us to be reunited with our lost pets, keep towels inside the hotel, and keep big box stores shipping the right boxes to the right places at the right time.
edit on 4-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Link?

Not working.

ETA:
This is really amazing. I have a food issue and the part about being able to tell everything about a product is cool... except why not just put this on the damn box? I'm supposed to walk around the store with an RFID-reader and scan everything? This doesn't make any sense to me.

As for nutritional information, a little common sense will tell you what you need to know. Did it come in a box? PROBABLY NOT HEALTHY. If it's just there to help stupid people... well stupid people are unlikely to scan their food and do anything about it. If you're unwilling to say "apple=good, cupcake=bad" then how is this chip going to help?

edit on 4-6-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
Link?

Not working.

Thanks, fixed it

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why anybody turns to these "health food" programs, I dont understand...

Make you own meal plan, count up the calories depending on what your goal is, cut out as many processed foods as possible (nutrisystem being one lol), and stick with that plan for at least 6/7 days a week.

Lift wieghts, train flexibility, and do high interval cardio.

Bam, I just destroyed nutrisystem and thier naturally nutrient deficient food are now out of business.

Come on guys, if animals can do it, so can we.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
True, but most companies Don't admit to wanting to embed mirochips into your food.

Originally posted by Jugtalicus

Make you own meal plan, count up the calories depending on what your goal is, cut out as many processed foods as possible (nutrisystem being one lol), and stick with that plan for at least 6/7 days a week.

Bam, I just destroyed nutrisystem and thier naturally nutrient deficient food are now out of business.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
True, but most companies Don't admit to wanting to embed mirochips into your food.

Originally posted by Jugtalicus

Very true...

And the saddest thing is, is that they actually think doing so would help people keep track and benefit more from having this crap put into the already crappy crap theyre putting out.

They really think we are stupid...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I don't buy it. There have rumors & fears concerning RFID for a quite a while now............you'd have to be quite naive to actually believe half of this, frankly.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by big_BHOY
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.belowtopsecret.com

top topics

join