It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Earth at its finest Storm Pictures

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
omg what is that green little circle on that picture, i bet it's Nibiru!!!!111!!1

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Gday sugarcookie.
Thanks for pic's. I do love nature and the destructive beauty it brings. That looks like one big assed storm that you had to endure. Im glad it was you and not i that was in it.

I recently had a storm experience myself (not tornado alley style storm, but a good one none the less). I was camping on top of a mountain 2 weekends back at the Barrington Top's national park in NSW australia, and got caught in a wild, wild storm. The wind and rain tore my tent apart and sent me and my dog running for the saftey of my car at 330 in the morning. It was a funny site to see.

Thanks again for sharing your pic's SC.
Peace.

edit on 4-6-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
That would be pretty scary to witness. I have only seen a few storms that looked like that my entire life here in Northeast Florida. Thankfully we do not have the storms like you lot have up in the Midwest. Glad you are safe though.

If you get anymore storms that look like that definitely post some pictures up.

We have actually been lacking rainfall here and the drought is getting much worse every day. Tornadoes in the Midwest and Northeast, floods in the Midwest, Fires out West, and drought here in the South waiting on hurricane season.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33c20837b95b.png[/atsimg]

Hey, what's that up top of the picture? In between the power lines and the trees? That looks like a UFO.

Do you have the original of the picture for a closer look? I would highlight but I'm on an iPad.

I could just be imagining things and it could be a rain drop, but it looks like a classic UFO.

Pred...
edit on 4-6-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Amazing.. This pic is awesome! All the pictures of this thread have been fairly sweet..

Good work guys, keep it up!

EDIT: Safely!... Keep it up safely!
edit on 4-6-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very cool! I love storm pics.

I too love to sit outside during a storm and take pics and video.

I live on the 6th floor and I love the view esp when there is a storm. I should upload some of my storm videos, they are insane!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here is a pic I took one morning of a storm coming in off of the ocean. The lightning was awesome but it's very hard to capture a picture of it lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/480531522546.jpg[/atsimg]

One with a storm and a rainbow..that rainbow turned into a double one too!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbac4d945867.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Thank you for the complement!

I love taking photos of mother nature. I do feel a little silly standing in the pouring rain with a camera sometimes, I get some right funny looks

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm loving your photo's. Really like the second one with the rainbow!

Wow

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I'm loving your photo's. Really like the second one with the rainbow!

Wow

Thanks I like your pics too

I love standing outside when there is a storm. I am sure my neighbors think I'm weird. Im always out there with my camera, telescope and binoculars looking at something or taking random pics.

We had a storm the other day and I took pics of the clouds because I thought they were cool and I wanted to post them here to find out what kind they were since I havent seen them before.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7b847980927.jpg[/atsimg]

I took this the other day but the picture doesn't do it justice. The clouds were wavy and in chunky looking. Not sure how to explain them but I took a pic anyway

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You and I have a lot in common then

I'm always snapping pics of the sky. I have many many pics, my friends always ask if ive taken any pics when we have had a storm! They love them

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Thank you for the complement!

I love taking photos of mother nature. I do feel a little silly standing in the pouring rain with a camera sometimes, I get some right funny looks

I love walking around in the rain. Who could give you a funny look with such beauty all around them? Crazy people, that's who!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Remember this one?

And this one?

edit on 4-6-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

To right, not enough people notice the full beauty of mother nature.
There all to rapped up in there electronic world! Hell if I didn't have a camera to take all these wonderful pictures then I would sit there and paint/draw it!

(Note to self, might just try doing that one day!)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

That was not a UFO.
It was the helicopter flying in to drop water on the fire I do believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Dammit! Why do you have to ruin all the fun?

Just had to make sure.

Pred...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Thank you, here they are enjoy!

boo1981 thank you so much for posting the pictures ..I love storm pictures and the one with the rainbow was very pretty ..Have you ever had to go to the basement over any of the storms you have been in? also thanks again

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
awsome and frightening!!!!
Thank you for the picts
the contrast with the tree
and blossoms are stunning!
You are very brave to have
ventured out to take these picts!

Thank you Leo for posting
The tree was full of apple blossoms but after that went through they all blew off i was a bit bummed over that ..I wasnt brave what i did was probley stupid being out in that but it was fun getting the pics..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
omg what is that green little circle on that picture, i bet it's Nibiru!!!!111!!1

manticorex5 thats funny
I was thinking swamp gas ,lanterns or or a UFO

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Gday sugarcookie.
Thanks for pic's. I do love nature and the destructive beauty it brings. That looks like one big assed storm that you had to endure. Im glad it was you and not i that was in it.

I recently had a storm experience myself (not tornado alley style storm, but a good one none the less). I was camping on top of a mountain 2 weekends back at the Barrington Top's national park in NSW australia, and got caught in a wild, wild storm. The wind and rain tore my tent apart and sent me and my dog running for the saftey of my car at 330 in the morning. It was a funny site to see.

Thanks again for sharing your pic's SC.
Peace.

edit on 4-6-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

hiya meathed

I love nature also and storms are neat untill they do the damage they have been doing all over the world lately ..
The one you were in didnt sound like fun plus your tent all tore up but im happy you and nugget were safe! thanks for posting

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join