It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton visits HAARP facility Exmouth Australia in Top Secret visit.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You have to be joking. Do your research on it.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
How credible would you say your source is?

BTW, I think you should deep fry the burger

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Research on youtube. Sure thing.

As I said, it bears no resemblance to HAARP in form or function. It does however, look exactly what a VLF antenna array should look like.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Is the technology to cause tornados and weather possible? Yes, we've seen that demonstrated

How do you cause weather?

And where is the demonstration of a man made tornado?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Extremely credible I see him everyday he lives next door to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage Are you denying the existence of HAARP. Your post adds more fuel to the truth if anything else.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
How come nothing that's "TOP SECRET" is ever a secret??

Are we ATSers that damn good???

ATS users just regurgitate and repost information from blogs and media all over the web. Some users just say they have "stories" from "someone they know". If you think people go out and investigate, or even find dirty laundry on the web by hacking or other nefarious sleuthing means, you are solely mistaken.

Nothing is really all that revealing on ATS. It's mostly the discussion of said matters that reveals anything of substance. 500 critical-thinking minds are better than 1.
edit on 4-6-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I know for a fact that isn't what he's saying.

I don't even know how you think that was even implied?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Can you take a few photos of those clouds when they look like they are glowing?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hillary wants to push the big red button on the HAARP machine!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd62a46482f2.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hillary...

I heard they have an atomic clock at the facility that won't shutoff. Keeps going after many attempts to shut it down to no availe.

It's my understanding Hillary was brought in tho stare at it and stop it once and for all.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Phage, short for bacteriophage - a virus that is parasitic in a bacterium and multiplies within its host......
The base is not just a VLF, doesn't take much research to find out it has high frequency areas, not to mention the warning signs of high frequency we see driving past. Isn't the focus of this site to expose the secrets? Then why would anyone who is on this site be bagging out anyone trying to expose the truth and warn people against what is being done to us?
nla.gov.au...
www.indiadivine.org...
Thanks to those who are supportive and suggestive.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Omega Man. Savior of mankind. Christlike.

Yes, high frequency receivers and transmitters. For communications and not very powerful. High tech.

I worked at the HF transmitter site working on about 60 old vacuum tube driven 10KW and 40KW HF radio transmitters. They would fail occasionally and had to be repaired quickly so we could get back to transmitting to the ships or the mainland. The transmitters had not been very well maintained when I arrived and failed frequently, mostly because the operators (rate:Radiomen) were told to ignore problems that the technicians (rate:Electronics Technician) considered to minor to repair.

www.danbullard.com...

I don't see a "HAARP like" phased array at area B. And I don't see one at area A. Do you?

Yeah, we've all seen the blogs and crap about what HAARP is supposed to be able to do instead of what it really can do. So what?

The purpose of this site is to discuss things. Sort the wheat from the chaff. There is an awful lot of chaff regarding HAARP and "HAARP like" installations. The purpose of this site is not to discuss members or their handles.
edit on 6/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
They are trying to keep us in our cage.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, this is only your opinion. Let others judge for themselves. Are you telling me you worked at the base in Exmouth. Your terminology leads me to believe you are Ex Military Navy perhaps, well so am I. Just because you happen to disagree with the thread, does not make you right with your ego of selfworth through your member ranking. If you did work at the base which one, during what period and who employed you?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Heres an idea people - how about everyone focus on the POST and not the POSTER...

...that would be just spiffy thanks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join